UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> It will take a Canadian 2 beat this Canadian at WW

3/17/13 1:55 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Thingading
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry Rory, I know you said you won't fight your boy, but I don't see another WW with ny shot of defeating GSP in the next 5+ years. He is simply on another planet.

It is going to take someone who not only is extremely talented, but just as (or close to) athletic, likely younger, and who knows every possible strength, weakness and tendency. That is you Rory, minus the lame tie.

If a person wants to find a guy who is really good at both soccer AND jiu jitsu - locate a Brazilian.

If you want to find a great basketball player, start by looking in the United States.

If you need a top of the food chain hockey player, Canada is your best bet. It's also the place that likely has the only guy with a legit chance of beating GSP at WW. And of course, which we will probably never see.
3/17/13 1:59 AM
maxbrothersinc
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BadMon -

Rory's not even going to get through the murderer's row of hitters like Condit(who already KOed him), Ellenburger and Hendricks.

I can eye a fragile mandible.  Trust me Rory is carrying glass with that long neck and that triangle jaw structure.

Rory will beat Condit Phone Post
3/17/13 1:59 AM
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hendricks is american....
3/17/13 2:01 AM
Thingading
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pancake Syrup - Hendricks is american....

And will lose 50-45, 49-46, 49-46 to GSP.
3/17/13 2:35 AM
Justin676
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hopefully Rory takes a beating. He needs to learn a hard lesson. I lost every ounce of respect for him before and during the BJ fight. Phone Post
3/17/13 3:25 PM
Thingading

/\/\/\ That mullet man probably has a better chance then most of the other WWs out there right now vs GSP.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.