UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> GSP and Diaz grappling cancelled eachother's out

3/17/13 1:56 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FanToFighter
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This was not a lay and pray. GSP attacked while on the ground and Diaz had an active guard. I am not a Diaz nut hugger or a GSP fanboy. Am I alone thinking this? Phone Post
3/17/13 1:58 AM
shmuckothemighty
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FanToFighter -  This was not a lay and pray. GSP attacked while on the ground and Diaz had an active guard. I am not a Diaz nut hugger or a GSP fanboy. Am I alone thinking this? Phone Post

No you are not alone but whats the fun in an intelligent and accurate account of the fight.
3/17/13 2:00 AM
Wasa-B
303 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is what i said was gonna happen before. GSP also said again in the post fight presser that Diaz's was unlike others he's rolled with and found it challenging to deal with. He still did good though.
3/17/13 2:03 AM
The_R
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FanToFighter - This was not a lay and pray. GSP attacked while on the ground and Diaz had an active guard. I am not a Diaz nut hugger or a GSP fanboy. Am I alone thinking this? Phone Post
They really did cancel each other out. I was glad to see how active Nick was off his back. Phone Post
3/17/13 2:03 AM
John M
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just a saw a much stronger GSP just kinda go side to side on Diaz's back and hold on to him... Agree for the most part on skill, but GSP was superior in the fight because of his strength and wrestling.
3/17/13 2:04 AM
FanToFighter
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RampageFitsLikeAGlove -

Cancelled out?  No, GSP completely dominated.  How many times was GSP swept and how many times was Diaz on top?

I agree. GSP did good. Diaz however stopped him from getting to far with anything Phone Post
3/17/13 2:04 AM
Jambo888
536 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought their cardio was matched pretty well too. GSP doesn't get tired generally and Diaz doens't slow down his pace generally.

3/17/13 2:40 AM
Large Intestine
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Very good match, GSP's wrestling made the difference. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.