UnderGround Forums >> Diaz fans right now

3/17/13 2:16 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/17/13 2:18 AM
Hocky Balboa
7993 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/17/13 2:18 AM

Not me.  

I am a Diaz fan, but he seems like a bit of a douche.

Still love to watch him fight though.

3/17/13 2:22 AM
Large Intestine
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nah, man. He went the distance with one of the greatest fighters of all time, and he got in some good licks of his own. I'm proud of him. Phone Post
3/17/13 2:43 AM
CARI0CA

Dissapointed that GSP laid abd prayed for 15min

But Nick has no one to blame but himself, he should have used the 13 months off training takedown defense exclusively Phone Post
3/17/13 2:52 AM

CARI0CA - Dissapointed that GSP laid abd prayed for 15min

But Nick has no one to blame but himself, he should have used the 13 months off training takedown defense exclusively Phone Post
Sorry all I heard was boohooohooo wahwah I want my daddy Phone Post
3/17/13 3:17 AM
KZTT_FawkingxD
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lololol Phone Post
3/17/13 3:35 AM
jason73
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

oh the irony coming from a chael sonnen fan
3/17/13 3:42 AM
Mauro Ranallo's Mic

OregonChaelClosedDueToBandWagonCrash - 

Hi. I'm a Nick Diaz fan, but I picked Georges St. Pierre to win a unanimous 50-45 decision, which he did.

It isn't logical to lump every fan in with each other. I haven't said anything bad about Georges on here post fight by saying "I'm a Nick Diaz fan but acting like GSP isn't the best fighter in the world or that losing to him means that something's wrong is kind of disrespectful. GSP is the best and holds the belt for a reason. Until someone takes that from him again, he remains the best."

I guess that doesn't fit your stereotyping? I assure you there was no crying here. I realize you are frustrated by a group of radical Diaz fans here and were probably saving this masterpiece of a thread which just for this occasion, but I figured I would at least give you my 2 cents. Not everyone is overly emotional or picks incapable of picking with their brain. Picked GSP, looking forward to GSP Vs. Hendricks more than I was GSP Vs. Diaz.
3/17/13 5:06 AM

Mauro Ranallo's Mic - 

Hi. I'm a Nick Diaz fan, but I picked Georges St. Pierre to win a unanimous 50-45 decision, which he did.

It isn't logical to lump every fan in with each other. I haven't said anything bad about Georges on here post fight by saying "I'm a Nick Diaz fan but acting like GSP isn't the best fighter in the world or that losing to him means that something's wrong is kind of disrespectful. GSP is the best and holds the belt for a reason. Until someone takes that from him again, he remains the best."

I guess that doesn't fit your stereotyping? I assure you there was no crying here. I realize you are frustrated by a group of radical Diaz fans here and were probably saving this masterpiece of a thread which just for this occasion, but I figured I would at least give you my 2 cents. Not everyone is overly emotional or picks incapable of picking with their brain. Picked GSP, looking forward to GSP Vs. Hendricks more than I was GSP Vs. Diaz.

http://www.iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/didnt-read-lol-tpain-computer-1318525857l.jpg

3/17/13 5:15 AM
Stone Rolled
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5 more rounds, Diaz would've won.
3/17/13 5:18 AM
Mauro Ranallo's Mic

Mauro Ranallo's Mic - 

http://www.iruntheinternet.com/lulzdump/images/didnt-read-lol-tpain-computer-1318525857l.jpg

Well, I should have expected that you weren't capable of any rational discussion or any feedback other than from overly fanatic Diaz fans who you were trying to antagonize. Maybe try to put some more originality in your posts. Both your opening post and the didn't read pic have been done to death. This makes you look almost worst than the overly fanatic Diaz fans do.
3/17/13 5:20 AM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Actually, I think Diaz fans are more akin to the Triple H GIF. You KNOW the one I'm talking about.
3/17/13 5:22 AM
TheRaider
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Woof tickets bro. Phone Post
KZTT_W85
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CARI0CA - Dissapointed that GSP laid abd prayed for 15min

13 mins on the feet, 12 on the mat Phone Post

Mauro Ranallo's Mic -
Mauro Ranallo's Mic - 

Well, I should have expected that you weren't capable of any rational discussion or any feedback other than from overly fanatic Diaz fans who you were trying to antagonize. Maybe try to put some more originality in your posts. Both your opening post and the didn't read pic have been done to death. This makes you look almost worst than the overly fanatic Diaz fans do.
U mad brah? Phone Post
3/17/13 5:37 AM

FinestScotch -

I know which one will heal faster

Lol who cares. GSP always looks banged up. He out struck and out grapples Diaz. Go cry to your momma Phone Post
3/17/13 6:04 AM
Nick0tramp0diaz

Ha ha awesome thread this Phone Post
3/17/13 8:51 AM
Altofsky
617 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Large Intestine - Nah, man. He went the distance with one of the greatest fighters of all time, and he got in some good licks of his own. I'm proud of him. Phone Post
Proud of him? Is he your son? Brother? Nephew? Cousin?

Having pride in the actions of a total stranger is pride misplaced. Phone Post
3/17/13 9:01 AM
IthrowSpinnySh1t
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i hate how people feel the need to point out that they are a diaz fan. outside of the cage antics aside, everyone who enjoys mma should like the diaz's. that being said, I expected the fight to be more lopsided with a lot more gnp from gsp. it was a good showing from nick considering, and i'd hate to see him walk away with so many interesting fights at 170
3/17/13 9:01 AM
IthrowSpinnySh1t
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i hate how people feel the need to point out that they are a diaz fan. outside of the cage antics aside, everyone who enjoys mma should like the diaz's. that being said, I expected the fight to be more lopsided with a lot more gnp from gsp. it was a good showing from nick considering, and i'd hate to see him walk away with so many interesting fights at 170
4/28/13 12:32 PM
BrckNoHitBk
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never gonna pay Taxes - Retitle this thread as "chael sonnen fans right now" :)

lol
4/28/13 12:36 PM
ruger007
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They were ahead of their time...but all those fights are adding up.

Gotta love that dirty streets of Stockton fighting style...

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.