UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> LOL, Diaz shows up at the post fight presser

3/17/13 2:18 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Wasa-B
313 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He retires, tells Dana he's done, his work is done and that he's taking off from the preser but then apparently tells Ariel he wants a rematch then shows up the presser and says he wants a rematch and that he can beat GSP and that no one helped him out in training except Gil Castillo as Gil and Jake are pacing for their fights.

Diaz is continuing to complain about the lack of quality training.
Wonkamaster
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol he sits down and looks at GSP and says " I think I can beat you, I want a rematch!"

What a clown
Jaybrone
470 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Talks shit and provides the woah is me act about how he didn't have this or that in camp etc and how he can beat georges. 

3/17/13 2:19 AM
2Fort
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL, I couldn't believe it when he showed up! Amazing!
3/17/13 2:19 AM
JetSetter

OMG hes saying that he doesn't get any help at his training camp. dude always says the same exact thing!!!! LOLLOLOLOL

he has what Doctors term "inferiority complex"
3/17/13 2:21 AM
Masakyst
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wonkamaster - Lol he sits down and looks at GSP and says " I think I can beat you, I want a rematch!"

What a clown

Clearly he got really high before coming back
3/17/13 2:21 AM
The MMA Mathematician
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Delusional man is delusional.

3/17/13 2:24 AM
Wasa-B
313 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol continues, he talks about the swing or slap after the bell, says he didnt mean to but did it anyhow and that he knows that sounds like bs....um, yes, nick it does.

he said he did it to incite gsp to press more and how GSP didnt try for side or back but he did, Nick was just able to prevent it or roll out as Nick said himself "maybe he just couldnt". Another sweet example of not really knowing what to say. lol.
3/17/13 2:24 AM
Wasa-B

"no one wants to hear about this shit, huh?"
3/17/13 2:27 AM
Wasa-B

The whining about the elbows is sour grapes, he's takling about Pride and how the refs used to call "Action!" Well, maybe Nick doesnt notice the UFC refs yell "Work!" all fights, all night.
3/17/13 2:27 AM
WhoShotYushinOkami
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick is funny as hell.

Just questioned why GSP and Johny are sitting beside each other when they are going to be fighting next!

3/17/13 2:28 AM
Wasa-B

Ariel gets last question!
3/17/13 2:29 AM
WhoShotYushinOkami
240 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just told GSP to his face he has no punching power!

3/17/13 2:30 AM
Wasa-B

lol, he tells george he doesnt hit hard, your a wrestler and that he can talk shit all night and that he feels wide awake. Thats great but should have "left it in the ring."
RONINXOM
272 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LEGENDARY PRESS CONFERENCE Phone Post
Wasa-B

WhoShotYushinOkami - 

Just told GSP to his face he has no punching power!

"Your a wrestler."

Funny but delusional as usual as he out struck and out BJJ'd him as well. Cmon homie, man up a bit.
3/17/13 2:33 AM
Masakyst
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He retires, tells Dana he's done, his work is done and that he's taking off from the preser but then apparently tells Ariel he wants a rematch then shows up the presser and says he wants a rematch

Diaz sellin' some wolf tickets
3/17/13 2:33 AM
Zz_JC_zZ

A rematch? I really hope this doesn't happen (Which I'm sure it won't) The fight wasn't really close enough...all rounds were pretty clear 10-9's. Also, and this has nothing to do w Nick's talent as a fighter, I think he has amazing skills. But he got this fight after an L in his previous fight, followed by a suspension. Giving him another fight ahead to Hendricks would be crazy. There has to be almost no chance of this happening
3/17/13 2:35 AM
Crowbar
776 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What Ellenberger get asked 1 question the whole time?

3/17/13 2:36 AM
Wasa-B

Masakyst - 
He retires, tells Dana he's done, his work is done and that he's taking off from the preser but then apparently tells Ariel he wants a rematch then shows up the presser and says he wants a rematch

Diaz sellin' some wolf tickets

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.