UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Best Diaz Quotes from Press Conference

3/17/13 2:51 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Chaelismyhero
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I didnt watch it,but i heard it was pretty epic.

What were some of Nick's best quotes?
3/17/13 4:09 AM
Loadin76
660 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I can't win cause my team isn't there for me".

"Gsp wrestled me and thats not fair"

"I retired"......."I want a rematch'.

" my tummy hurts"

"Carlos won".

"I don't understand how two guys fighting can sit next to each other and be civil".

"Shields said something was wrong with GSPs gloves.....something was u with GSPs gloves but I didn't say that".

3/23/13 3:03 AM
Chaelismyhero

Anderson Emelianenko GOAT - you should swap SN's with the guy "vote me down", OP.

Why?
3/23/13 3:26 AM
Humphrey

you don't need a best quotes, just watch the video. it's all his dumbest statements topped and the meltdown is too epic to describe in text anyway
3/23/13 5:12 AM
Sid22

Humphrey - you don't need a best quotes, just watch the video. it's all his dumbest statements topped and the meltdown is too epic to describe in text anyway

Dont understand why everyone makes comments about Diaz like this...I dint think his statements were dumb. He said he thought Carlos won from the small part of the fight he saw...said he wasnt hurt wanted a rematch...said he was flat(and he was flat)...said he'd been fighting in the UFC instead of getting a high school diploma...said hes been fighting for over 10 years and didnt really want to fight a whole new crop of fighters, said he couldve used some more support from his team...all valid points. Maybe next time judge Humphrey will atually listen to what he says...
3/23/13 6:28 AM
Humphrey

you're right. he was coherent, clear, made no excuses, didn't say a shitload of stupid things all the way to self incrimination, dind't say he was not going to make excuses then spend the better part of 20 minutes doing just that.

he was brilliant.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.