UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Dana, has Nick ever said Thanks?

3/17/13 2:55 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
rudj
690 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You made my fanboy fight dream come true & gave Nick the praise/respect/money he so desired.

Is he grateful?

either way, I Thank you.
3/17/13 3:08 AM
TheGoldenRule
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's mad @ cesar n gsp n ufc for not being as good as he's been told he was Phone Post
3/17/13 3:09 AM
Mihow
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not sure why Diaz should thank his boss for helping him make money and doing his job for him?
3/17/13 3:12 AM
Pacinko
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah I'm pretty sure diaz was responsible for all the hype and a lot of buys. Phone Post
3/17/13 1:00 PM
rudj
690 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Without risk, you get no rewards.

Don't be silly, investing real money in Nick is a huge risk.

Its easy to imagine but when its your dollars, it matters.

Again Thank you Dana!
3/18/13 2:14 AM
Jambo888
510 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he`s thanked dana in the bank account enough

3/18/13 3:12 AM
rudj

explodin -  Are you really directing this to Dana thinking you're going to get an answer? Phone Post

Yes & maybe.

3/18/13 3:20 AM
CherryHugger
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thank him for a gifted title shot?
3/18/13 4:51 PM
rudj

CherryHugger - Thank him for a gifted title shot?

Everything Nick said he deserves. 

He got & should be happy.

& @explodin he came thru w/this

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum_framed.frame&thread=2137733&page=1

why wouldn't he answer a simple question?

3/20/13 4:04 AM
Chuck D Nux
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick is not a bad person, but misunderstood much like Mike Tyson was when he was surrounded by negativity, and mismanagement. They are both easy targets, and people take full advantage of their personalities. Neither guy has the best education, or people skills, and it would be nice if all they had to do was train, get on the scale, then get in the cage and fight, but obviously there are many more factors in the fight game. Not all UFC guys are looking to work for FOX after they retire, and it should not be a requirement for him to do all the extra BS, which clearly is like taking advantage of a handicap person. UFC can market by just showing clips of his performances, and leave all the BS out of it. When Nick can't even figure out sleep schedules, or arrival times, he clearly has some issues, and should be offered help in more productive ways, if they want a thank you kiss. Every time they publicly bash him it just makes things worse. IMO
3/20/13 6:08 AM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NotImpressedByYourScreenName -
rudj - You made my fanboy fight dream come true & gave Nick the praise/respect/money he so desired.

Is he grateful?

either way, I Thank you.
He thanked GSP post fight, that should be more than enough.

Dana didn't do nick any favors - he put the fight together cos it would make the most money. Phone Post
Are you joking. Nick Diaz would be gone from any other organization ages ago.

Dana been walking on eggshells with Nick.He makes more allowances for Diaz for most fighters put together. From the missing of television crews, the not showing up on press conferences and open workouts, the unsportsmanlike behavior, the constant nagging etc etc

Yes Diaz is there because sells tickets and PVV but Dana has gone above and beyond what is expected.

Diaz acts like a petulant child 24/7 for god sakes. Daddy Dana has been indulging and coddling his boy in a manner that is above and beyond. Phone Post
3/20/13 6:15 AM
fightharder
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chuck D Nux - Nick is not a bad person, but misunderstood much like Mike Tyson was when he was surrounded by negativity, and mismanagement. They are both easy targets, and people take full advantage of their personalities. Neither guy has the best education, or people skills, and it would be nice if all they had to do was train, get on the scale, then get in the cage and fight, but obviously there are many more factors in the fight game. Not all UFC guys are looking to work for FOX after they retire, and it should not be a requirement for him to do all the extra BS, which clearly is like taking advantage of a handicap person. UFC can market by just showing clips of his performances, and leave all the BS out of it. When Nick can't even figure out sleep schedules, or arrival times, he clearly has some issues, and should be offered help in more productive ways, if they want a thank you kiss. Every time they publicly bash him it just makes things worse. IMO
Nope they cannot. The UFC brand us partly so strong and succesful because of the open nature of there PR policy.

And because MMA is still a young sport with a lot of detractors this policy is extremely important and beneficial to the company and MMA in general.

I understand Diaz ismisunderstood. I do not think he is a bad person. I also think he has anxiety issues and says dumb things if he feels cornered ( which is often).

But he is also a grown man. He is not mentally retarded and thus should be treated as a normal functioning human being.

He needs to start taking some responsibilty and stop nagging all the fucking time. Its simple unbecoming and annoying as fuck. Phone Post
3/20/13 1:10 PM
rudj

Seems like at some point Nick goes all in & becomes a very loyal devoted person. While continually talking shit about whatever it is.

ie; Stockton, his Team, etc.

I would like to know if he has reached that point with Dana/UFC..?

If that makes me a "suckass",? So be it.

I'm a proud suckass Diaz bro Fanboy!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.