UnderGround Forums

BJJGround Forum >> Shoes on triangle

3/17/13 2:56 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
tripleguardpull
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wondering if anyone has ever finished a triangle with their shoes on in a self defence or fucking around with friends situation.
3/17/13 3:24 AM
checkuroil
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Finished an inverted triangle in a fight with shoes on. Broke the guys sternum and fractured two of his ribs. Phone Post
3/17/13 4:41 AM
demandango
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

checkuroil -  Finished an inverted triangle in a fight with shoes on. Broke the guys sternum and fractured two of his ribs. Phone Post

tell the whole fight story please
3/17/13 8:45 AM
Shemhazai
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

checkuroil -  Finished an inverted triangle in a fight with shoes on. Broke the guys sternum and fractured two of his ribs. Phone Post

Are we talking judo style inverted triangle (yoko sankaku), e.g. from side control or top turtle? How the hell do you break someone's sternum with that? Or did you use a bear hug finish that put pressure on the ribcage?

And yes, do tell the story!
3/17/13 8:46 AM
Shemhazai
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've also triangled people with shoes, boots etc. on several times. Just play fighting, though.
3/18/13 2:14 AM
Caleb Alexander Von Reuter
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I triangled to finish a real fight, popped a shoe off though :) Phone Post
3/18/13 5:11 AM
BenBJJ
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes. Real fight.
3/18/13 5:21 AM
ozjiujitsu
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BenBJJ - Yes. Real fight.
Mate I'm not going for beers with you anymore you cause too much trouble! Phone Post
3/18/13 6:12 AM
BenBJJ
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/18/13 6:12 AM
ozjiujitsu - 
BenBJJ - Yes. Real fight.

Mate I'm not going for beers with you anymore you cause too much trouble! Phone Post

Beers? You were drinking Cosmopolitans and wanted me to 'hold you'.
3/18/13 6:53 AM
PayItForward
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yes. was outside of a bar w/ patio chairs and tables in summertime. got bumrushed, fell to my back, secured it and didn't put him to sleep. i elbowed him like anderson did lutter.... his gf picked up a plastic patio chair to smash my face with, i booted him off me, got up old schoool gracie and ran away.

to this day i do not know why this guy bumrushed me.
3/18/13 10:52 AM
checkuroil
215 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Inverted triangle from top turtle.

Guy was a cholo who worked as a file clerk at my friends office. He had all these stories about fucking guys up in the joint. He heard I could fight so he taunted me for hours on end calling me a faggot and pussy. Finally, after a couple of hours I told the guy it was on, lets fight

We squared up. He had the audacity to shoot in on me with the worst single in history, if I could call it a single. I sprawl and have him in a triangle from top in about a second. I squeeze the shit out of it and he taps.

He laid on the floor for about an hour in pain. He leaves. Then he goes missing from work for two weeks. When he comes back he says he went to the hospital later that night cause of chest pains. They X-rayed and I cracked his sternum and busted some of his ribs.

People are fragile Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.