UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Condit is the best martial artist at WW & 1 ofBest

3/17/13 7:25 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DanTheWolfman
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe not the best Mixed Martial Artists, but he is the best martial artist, via variety of offensive striking attacks by far, submission attacks, finishes, defense, and also good footwork that most lack etc.

Even if some elite wrestler types can decision him, he is often the better martial artist if you know what I mean.

He is a guy I would want next to me in a bar brawl or outnumbered by thugs, or during unavoidable Zombie/Rabbies Apocalypse!
3/17/13 7:29 AM
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He is like Anderson Lite, which is a big compliment.

He has a very diverse fight game. He can be violent when it is time, and can be smart while doing so. Very very gifted fighter. Phone Post
3/17/13 10:09 AM
Johnny D
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ScarecrowRio - He is like Anderson Lite, which is a big compliment.

He has a very diverse fight game. He can be violent when it is time, and can be smart while doing so. Very very gifted fighter. Phone Post
Condit looked great, very impressed with his aggressiveness and diversity against Hendricks, close fight. I personally thought Condit won but I had few drinks in me too, gotta watch it again. Phone Post
3/17/13 6:38 PM
DanTheWolfman

t3
3/17/13 6:59 PM
timessquare
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Condit is awesome. You can see the desire in the guy to win. i didn't see that in Diaz last night.

3/17/13 7:05 PM
wreckker
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

timessquare -

Condit is awesome. You can see the desire in the guy to win. i didn't see that in Diaz last night.

I agree

Condit always brings it Phone Post
3/17/13 7:07 PM
88samurai88
255 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Agreed Phone Post
3/17/13 7:19 PM
Sleazy Martinez
481 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Truth! Phone Post
3/17/13 7:23 PM
Spidermonkey
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/17/13 9:39 PM
Condit really impressed me last night. He showed incredible defense against Hendricks and a great ground game. I don't see anyone beating him but GSP or Hendricks.
3/17/13 7:28 PM
Delorian
243 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

War this thread and the OP for starting it! Phone Post
3/17/13 7:30 PM
Rahjai
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i absolutely love his fighting style. Totally embodies the samurai spirit.
3/17/13 7:59 PM
orcus

Spidermonkey - Condit really impressed me last night. He showed incredible defense against Hendricks and I great ground game. I don't see anyone beating him but GSP or Hendricks.

Condit's my favorite welter but I think Maia would have his way with Carlos.

3/17/13 9:20 PM
heatmeiser
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Id love to see him as WW champ. This is a guy that actually fights. Phone Post
3/17/13 9:42 PM
Johnny D
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

orcus -
Spidermonkey - Condit really impressed me last night. He showed incredible defense against Hendricks and I great ground game. I don't see anyone beating him but GSP or Hendricks.

Condit's my favorite welter but I think Maia would have his way with Carlos.

It's very possible that Maia will have his way with everyone at WW. Phone Post
3/17/13 9:54 PM
Jo'donnell-Davies
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think condit is the best martial artist in the welterweight div. great fighter though! Phone Post
3/18/13 4:02 AM
DanTheWolfman

The guys skill set is really amazing overall, I mean for those of us that train or teach he is like what you wish you could be or what your students could develop into.
3/18/13 4:08 AM
KingD87
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like his jumping knees Phone Post
3/18/13 4:12 AM
DRevan
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/18/13 4:13 AM
I completely agree with the sentiment of this thread.

In a sport where wins matter, it's important that we show our support for Condit...he deserves it

Great fight Carlos.
3/18/13 4:33 AM
4thHorsemen
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Condit is just a badass. Great fighter and always entertaining to watch. Love his never say die attitude.
3/18/13 4:46 AM
DEZBOT

He is without a doubt a more skilled fighter then hendricks and he proved that, really wish the mma pony system was geared towards martial arts and not stalling out Phone Post
3/18/13 6:38 AM
aaronlynton
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It is A pleasure to watch. Such great technical movement/ Mixes it up very well Phone Post
3/18/13 6:41 AM
Nexuscrawlers
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

great fighter. very diverse technical attack thoughout. very exciting to watch.

3/18/13 7:08 AM
Mdson
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

His biggest weakness is his wrestling/takedown defense that he kind of sacrifices for the sake of being so aggressive. He's also very confident in his guard, which allows a lot of guys to put him on his back.

Unfortunately, the scoring system rewards takedowns way more than an active bottom game, even if the guy on top couldn't do any damage.

Carlos was the more well-rounded, better martial artist in that fight.
3/18/13 7:44 AM
mijo

His wrestling defense is the only weakness I see in his game.

Personally I thought he beat Hendricks.
3/19/13 1:27 AM
DanTheWolfman

I'm not hating on Hendricks at all, love Lil Hendo too :)

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.