UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Kron threatens Braulio after Diaz fight??

3/17/13 1:53 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ValeTudo 1
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/17/13 1:54 PM
Man some of you guys are seriously gullible, without even hearing Kron's side of things you believe everything that estima has said and bitch about Kron, seriously you guys must be either kids or you never really lived in the real world get out n live. Same thing with everything Dana says you believe without a second thought and everyone knows the dodgy world of business and the behind the scenes dodgy shit that goes on.

Get the other sides statement before u talk a whole load of crap, doesn't mean cos its the diaz bros then everything they do is wrong
3/17/13 2:11 PM
F2SS
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kronick Phone Post
3/17/13 2:14 PM
Condit's Face Broke My Hand
562 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RJJH -
Master Bater - Dana mentioned briefly in the post fight presser that nick pushed someone from george's corner in the cage.

i guess that was Braulio? i must have missed that though, as i only saw the hand shake.

Is kron blaming Braulio for telling george nicks ground tactic?

I thought that as soon as Dana said that Nick pushed someone, i jokingly thought,  "I bet it was estima for the BJJ incident."

I think if anyone had reason to be upset about that it'd be Braulio though Phone Post
3/17/13 3:04 PM
ViciousCesar
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Braulio Estima is lame. The dude was trying to act tough and even called Nick out. Now he's attempting to play the victim role.
3/17/13 3:07 PM
Wasa-B
313 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL at the BJJ drama resurfacing again. Is this 1995?
3/17/13 3:09 PM
Wasa-B
313 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lets not forget it was Diaz that no showed to Braulio. How many Diaz fanboys would go ape shit if someone no showed to Nick and then Nick tried to give respect later and got shoved away.

F'in Drama Queens.
3/17/13 3:11 PM
Wasa-B

ViciousCesar - Braulio Estima is lame. The dude was trying to act tough and even called Nick out. Now he's attempting to play the victim role.

Yeah, imagine if Nick no showed against him for a match....

Dont think you wanna open up the victim card here either. Oh, my camp, oh my time zones, oh no one told me about this until an hour ago, oh no one wanted to train with me, oh wrestling, oh i couldnt hit him during the round so i take a swing after the bell, oh i cant smoke chronic, oh.....
3/17/13 3:13 PM
slowdiver
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sal Penis -  Remember when Braulio was talking all that shit about Nick and now he's over there helping George. We didnt forget.

Nick dosnt like Estima, wtf was he thinking trying to hug Diaz?? Lol

Kron keeping it real. Dude looks like a young Robb Flynn from Machine Head. Phone Post

this is so funny. did he think Nick and friends woulda forgot all that shit talking? poor Braulio :( i'm sure he's a nice dude but wtf? might wanna squash that beef before trying to hug someone. but the power of love is a curious thing...
3/17/13 3:25 PM
Master Bater
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

personally i did a double take when i saw Braulio was in the corner at all?? i know GSP has trained with Roger too, but i didnt know Braulio was helping george in his training camp?

was this common knowledge?
3/17/13 3:28 PM
ManWithTheIronFists
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana confirmed it at the press-conference.
3/17/13 3:29 PM
Wasa-B

slowdiver - 
Sal Penis -  Remember when Braulio was talking all that shit about Nick and now he's over there helping George. We didnt forget.

Nick dosnt like Estima, wtf was he thinking trying to hug Diaz?? Lol

Kron keeping it real. Dude looks like a young Robb Flynn from Machine Head. Phone Post

this is so funny. did he think Nick and friends woulda forgot all that shit talking? poor Braulio :( i'm sure he's a nice dude but wtf? might wanna squash that beef before trying to hug someone. but the power of love is a curious thing...

What's funny is the reason why Braulio talked shit in the first place is swept under the rug. How did that whole shit start again? OH, did someone forget to text Nick about that?
3/17/13 3:30 PM
ManWithTheIronFists
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ViciousCesar - Braulio Estima is lame. The dude was trying to act tough and even called Nick out. Now he's attempting to play the victim role.

SAme shit Nick does all the time....
3/17/13 3:31 PM
Topsyjt
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Master Bater - personally i did a double take when i saw Braulio was in the corner at all?? i know GSP has trained with Roger too, but i didnt know Braulio was helping george in his training camp?

To me it shows the respect GSP has for Nicks BJJ game. Bringing in some1 if that calibre in grappling. Good show of professionalism. Wish Nicks team had taken the same stance. Phone Post
3/17/13 3:31 PM
cross3dout
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kron is my favorite BJJ competitor and it's a shame if this is true. I know VIC estima and Kron had beef with the whole "rock a by baby" incident. Either way disappointed in Kron if true Phone Post
3/17/13 3:33 PM
Master Bater
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

how does a thread that i started end up on the UG news page? are they just providing a link to it as its a good story?
3/17/13 3:33 PM
Aaronrodgers=GOAT
759 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/17/13 3:34 PM
Wasa-B

Topsyjt - 
Master Bater - personally i did a double take when i saw Braulio was in the corner at all?? i know GSP has trained with Roger too, but i didnt know Braulio was helping george in his training camp?

To me it shows the respect GSP has for Nicks BJJ game. Bringing in some1 if that calibre in grappling. Good show of professionalism. Wish Nicks team had taken the same stance. Phone Post

Nick would rather whine about it after the fight. GSP actually prepares for shit.
3/17/13 3:34 PM
colgan

Braulio would wipe kron out in bjj Phone Post
3/17/13 3:40 PM
Another Foob
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah... after everything Braulio said about Nick for standing him up; I don't think they're gonna be buddies anytime soon. I could understand why he was upset by the no show, but even I was put off by the way he put Nick on blast.
3/17/13 5:15 PM
Topsyjt
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cross3dout - Kron is my favorite BJJ competitor and it's a shame if this is true. I know VIC estima and Kron had beef with the whole "rock a by baby" incident. Either way disappointed in Kron if true Phone Post
Didn't they make up, sort it out after their second match? I think it was a misunderstanding in the end. Victors a respectful and humble guy. Phone Post
3/17/13 5:36 PM
cross3dout
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Topsyjt -
cross3dout - Kron is my favorite BJJ competitor and it's a shame if this is true. I know VIC estima and Kron had beef with the whole "rock a by baby" incident. Either way disappointed in Kron if true Phone Post
Didn't they make up, sort it out after their second match? I think it was a misunderstanding in the end. Victors a respectful and humble guy. Phone Post
Yeah they supposedly made up after Kron did it in return, again real sad if Kron is pulling a street thug persona. Really great dude in real life Phone Post
3/17/13 6:30 PM
ViciousCesar
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wasa-B - 

Yeah, imagine if Nick no showed against him for a match....

Dont think you wanna open up the victim card here either. Oh, my camp, oh my time zones, oh no one told me about this until an hour ago, oh no one wanted to train with me, oh wrestling, oh i couldnt hit him during the round so i take a swing after the bell, oh i cant smoke chronic, oh.....

Lol. Nice try. I'm not here to white knight Nick.

This isn't a thread about Nick's excuses. It's about some body who called Nick out and is then complaining because 'Nick doesn't want to be my friend =(...' In my honest opinion that's kiddie shit. If you are going to have the balls to act tough, then be prepared to live the consequences.
3/17/13 6:39 PM
sockeye
199 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fabes -
sockeye - Kron representing the 209!
The Palisades are just a bit different than Stockton. Just a bit. Phone Post
Sarcasm sir* Phone Post
3/17/13 6:42 PM
sitchpack

Braulio is probably the nicest person I know, dude doesnt feed off all the shit talking and doesnt complain about shit. The reason he has brought this up is most likely because he is actually upset that Kron said that to him for pretty much no reason.

Braulio and Roger have been helping GSP train in some camps on and off for years now, that pre-dated the competition no show, so dont know why people are calling Braulio a backstabbing bitch.

I was rooting for Diaz btw, some of the attitude in here is just straight up rotten, sort yourselves out you are making the rest of us look bad.

3/17/13 6:50 PM
Truemanc3
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It has always made me laugh when someone says how martial arts teaches you about respect!!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.