UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Kron threatens Braulio after Diaz fight??

3/17/13 6:52 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ViciousCesar - 
Wasa-B - 
ViciousCesar - Braulio Estima is lame. The dude was trying to act tough and even called Nick out. Now he's attempting to play the victim role.

Yeah, imagine if Nick no showed against him for a match....

Dont think you wanna open up the victim card here either. Oh, my camp, oh my time zones, oh no one told me about this until an hour ago, oh no one wanted to train with me, oh wrestling, oh i couldnt hit him during the round so i take a swing after the bell, oh i cant smoke chronic, oh.....

Lol. Nice try. I'm not here to white knight Nick.

This isn't a thread about Nick's excuses. It's about some body who called Nick out and is then complaining because 'Nick doesn't want to be my friend =(...' In my honest opinion that's kiddie shit. If you are going to have the balls to act tough, then be prepared to live the consequences.

Uneducated fool, it's about Kron not Nick. Braulio thought Nick might be able to show some class after the fight was over, but he doesn't give a fuck about Nick. Kron and Braulio apparently have no history of conflict.
3/17/13 6:52 PM
gusto
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Truemanc3 - It has always made me laugh when someone says how martial arts teaches you about respect!!!

it does, it teaches you to respect dudes that can kick your ass instead of respecting everyone

3/17/13 7:03 PM
sitchpack

gusto - 
Truemanc3 - It has always made me laugh when someone says how martial arts teaches you about respect!!!

it does, it teaches you to respect dudes that can kick your ass instead of respecting everyone

wtf lol 

3/17/13 7:15 PM
WillyMaunawili
163 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*pops popcorn Phone Post
3/17/13 7:21 PM
HOLLYWOOD-MO

cross3dout -
Topsyjt -
cross3dout - Kron is my favorite BJJ competitor and it's a shame if this is true. I know VIC estima and Kron had beef with the whole "rock a by baby" incident. Either way disappointed in Kron if true Phone Post
Didn't they make up, sort it out after their second match? I think it was a misunderstanding in the end. Victors a respectful and humble guy. Phone Post
Yeah they supposedly made up after Kron did it in return, again real sad if Kron is pulling a street thug persona. Really great dude in real life Phone Post
Please explain the rock a by baby incident Phone Post
3/17/13 7:26 PM
gusto

sitchpack - 
gusto - 

wtf lol 

Im just formulating my hypothesis off of the available data
3/17/13 7:26 PM
thebasher

I like Braulio but he is being a whiny bitch here. Why even post it ? pure attention seeking
3/17/13 7:29 PM
ChaosOverkill
683 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The mentally unstable are drawn to each other
3/17/13 7:37 PM
FrankMurrr

thebasher - I like Braulio but he is being a whiny bitch here. Why even post it ? pure attention seeking

This. Braulio is continuing to attempt to gravy train off Nick. First the grappling match, now posting. This is not news
3/17/13 7:39 PM
MMAtador

Why is anyone surprised, it's a camp full of dickhead losers Phone Post
3/17/13 7:41 PM
DamnSevern
1198 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/17/13 7:45 PM
Master Bater - statement from Braulio Estima's

Today it was amazing Heorge did a great job full control the whole fight.
Unfortunately I got a very disappointing experience. After the fight went to shake hands with all the members from nick Diaz, I wasn't very welcomed by Diaz which I expected just wanted to give my respect for that fight as a martial artist.

Even Dana came to straight after and said thanks for not pushing back. I replied I would never ruin my friends gsp night for that guy. But this wasn't the bad news. The bad news was how rude Kron Gracie was towards me when I was being so respectful and never ever came in a tone of disrespect even when he won battle with my own brother.

Always had a sincere admiration for him specially because we have hanged out many times together and he is the son of one of my idols Rickson Gracie.

I got shocked today when he passed towards me after the post conference together with nick and Nate calling me names and stuff. Coming from nick and Nate I can even understand and I don't care but from Kron a guy that I considered a friend a Bjj representative together with me Calling me

"mother fucker "and to "watch out to dont get my ass kicked out side"

was a bit over the top. I just ignored as I'm having a blast tonight and he has been immature as many times in the past .....

In a fight we win we loose and many people uses a lot of talking to promote their fights but fights over we are in the same level as human being. Shame on that incident pretty dam shocked.

I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO EXPRESS AND HOW TO DEAL WITH THAT SHIT.

_

did anyone see any of this? i only saw nick shake Braulio's hands after the fight?

all kosher here

push

dana thanking braulio?

3/17/13 7:59 PM
Master Bater
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/17/13 7:59 PM
How did I miss the push? Had a shitty feed so maybe it was that and the angle?

thanks damm for posting that.
3/17/13 8:02 PM
JunkieDog

Another Foob - Yeah... after everything Braulio said about Nick for standing him up; I don't think they're gonna be buddies anytime soon. I could understand why he was upset by the no show, but even I was put off by the way he put Nick on blast.

Yeah, Nick should ever be held accountable. If you blow off an event like that and show zero respect, when the person you fucked over offers you cograts.. you should def push them. Shows maturity and class.
3/17/13 9:04 PM
slowdiver
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

yeah just watched it again. those gifs tell a bit different story, looks like Kron is ok with stuff. Is that a push by Nick? Not very violent if so, and it looked like he may have shook hands just didnt wanna hug?
3/17/13 9:21 PM
ChaosOverkill
683 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

slowdiver - yeah just watched it again. those gifs tell a bit different story, looks like Kron is ok with stuff. Is that a push by Nick? Not very violent if so, and it looked like he may have shook hands just didnt wanna hug?

Braulio falls backwards a bit into GSP and they look at Nick a bit sideways, it looks like he receives his hand then pushes it back into him during the one sided hug

3/17/13 9:24 PM
Kneeblock
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kron and Braulio do not like like they're having a friendly conversation in that gif. Do not be fooled by the handshake. That's Brazilian for "you're dead."

3/17/13 9:54 PM
mofomike
233 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Braulio would trash Kron. Phone Post
3/17/13 10:12 PM
cross3dout
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HOLLYWOOD-MO -
cross3dout -
Topsyjt -
cross3dout - Kron is my favorite BJJ competitor and it's a shame if this is true. I know VIC estima and Kron had beef with the whole "rock a by baby" incident. Either way disappointed in Kron if true Phone Post
Didn't they make up, sort it out after their second match? I think it was a misunderstanding in the end. Victors a respectful and humble guy. Phone Post
Yeah they supposedly made up after Kron did it in return, again real sad if Kron is pulling a street thug persona. Really great dude in real life Phone Post
Please explain the rock a by baby incident Phone Post
Competition where Victor won I'm not sure if it was against Kron or one of his cousins most likely by choke and rocked his hand like a baby in honor (he says) of his new born, later on Kron choked him out and did the same mockingly in return to his camp and his face. Phone Post
3/17/13 10:13 PM
munsturrman28
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think braulio would wreck kron. Phone Post
3/17/13 10:15 PM
anunaki
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Braulio didnt make weight for the match correct? Phone Post
3/17/13 10:40 PM
cross3dout
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

munsturrman28 - I think braulio would wreck kron. Phone Post
Sorry dude nobody wrecks The son of Rickson Phone Post
3/17/13 10:44 PM
ChaosOverkill

anunaki -  Braulio didnt make weight for the match correct? Phone Post

find the story and get your facts straight

3/17/13 11:52 PM
meco24
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You teach me bjj. I teach you 209.
3/18/13 12:19 AM
ViciousCesar
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RileyPust - 
ViciousCesar - 
Wasa-B - 
ViciousCesar - Braulio Estima is lame. The dude was trying to act tough and even called Nick out. Now he's attempting to play the victim role.

Yeah, imagine if Nick no showed against him for a match....

Dont think you wanna open up the victim card here either. Oh, my camp, oh my time zones, oh no one told me about this until an hour ago, oh no one wanted to train with me, oh wrestling, oh i couldnt hit him during the round so i take a swing after the bell, oh i cant smoke chronic, oh.....

Lol. Nice try. I'm not here to white knight Nick.

This isn't a thread about Nick's excuses. It's about some body who called Nick out and is then complaining because 'Nick doesn't want to be my friend =(...' In my honest opinion that's kiddie shit. If you are going to have the balls to act tough, then be prepared to live the consequences.

Uneducated fool, it's about Kron not Nick. Braulio thought Nick might be able to show some class after the fight was over, but he doesn't give a fuck about Nick. Kron and Braulio apparently have no history of conflict.

Ah the internet, the place where any logic lacking, shit breathed dweeb can make presumptuous name calling attempts without ever having to realize they don't know how to read.
3/18/13 1:21 AM
pray for japan

cross3dout -
munsturrman28 - I think braulio would wreck kron. Phone Post
Sorry dude nobody wrecks The son of Rickson Phone Post
for sure. kron did NOT get raped in the mundials 2008 Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.