UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Kron threatens Braulio after Diaz fight??

3/18/13 1:27 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Another Foob
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JunkieDog - 
Another Foob - Yeah... after everything Braulio said about Nick for standing him up; I don't think they're gonna be buddies anytime soon. I could understand why he was upset by the no show, but even I was put off by the way he put Nick on blast.

Yeah, Nick should ever be held accountable. If you blow off an event like that and show zero respect, when the person you fucked over offers you cograts.. you should def push them. Shows maturity and class.

No need for the sarcasm, guy. I didn't say Nick shouldn't be held accountable. If someone screws up at work, you can express disapproval. But there is also a point at which your criticism can devolve into beating a dead horse, and has the effect of making you look bad.

Braulio (along with Andre Galvao, who really had no skin in the game) replaced the match with a 20 minute rant about how Nick is a coward and a loser and a disgrace to martial arts. You could see that Renzo was getting visibly uncomfortable. I just thought he could have said little or nothing and Nick would have looked bad. Instead, he made himself and the whole event look unprofessional, on top of the Diaz fiasco.

At the very least, it's pretty clueless to expect Nick to be like "let's be bros and hug now".
3/18/13 2:01 AM
EKPOGI
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cross3dout - 
munsturrman28 - I think braulio would wreck kron. Phone Post
Sorry dude nobody wrecks The son of Rickson Phone Post

uhmm....
3/18/13 2:10 AM
rundymc
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cross3dout - 
HOLLYWOOD-MO -
cross3dout -
Topsyjt -
cross3dout - Kron is my favorite BJJ competitor and it's a shame if this is true. I know VIC estima and Kron had beef with the whole "rock a by baby" incident. Either way disappointed in Kron if true Phone Post
Didn't they make up, sort it out after their second match? I think it was a misunderstanding in the end. Victors a respectful and humble guy. Phone Post
Yeah they supposedly made up after Kron did it in return, again real sad if Kron is pulling a street thug persona. Really great dude in real life Phone Post
Please explain the rock a by baby incident Phone Post
Competition where Victor won I'm not sure if it was against Kron or one of his cousins most likely by choke and rocked his hand like a baby in honor (he says) of his new born, later on Kron choked him out and did the same mockingly in return to his camp and his face. Phone Post

Yup all correct except Kron won narrowly on points the second time. World Jew Jitsu Expo 2012.
3/18/13 2:29 AM
Rhetorical
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kron's behavior is no surprise. If he takes after his father at all, then he sticks up for what he believes in with violence often times. Everyone on these forums knows the Gracies advertised their style by fighting people often whether it was on the beach or in a martial arts dojo behind closed doors. Rickson was one of the most active ones doing the fighting so its only natural his son would be much the same way.

Hell, I've heard lots of stories of Rickson fighting people over what they've said, much less done. The Gracies have always been the types to step up first to put a knot on someone's head and Kron is a Gracie. People acting like he should be above that are forgetting how that family operates.
3/18/13 3:29 AM
The MMA Mathematician
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, I am extremely dissapointed to hear about Kron doing this. Really thought he had more respect than that as a representative of BJJ, considering his lineage and all.

3/18/13 3:44 AM
PTSDNA

Let us not forget the wonderful example of character and humility produced by Rickson Gracie BJJ that is Kevin Casey. Kevin Casey, Kron Gracie, Nick Diaz, you connect the dots, birds of feather flock together.
3/18/13 1:20 PM
icon115
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

he's just a G in a gi.
3/18/13 1:26 PM
Chiron
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Considering the incident between Braulio and Nick, Braulio shouldn't act like he's entirely innocent, nor surprised. Seems like both parties are at fault for the friction between them.
3/18/13 4:24 PM
The National

munsturrman28 -  I think braulio would wreck kron. Phone Post

Quoted for Truth
3/18/13 4:52 PM
usurper
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sometimes i wonder if this is a womens forum, with all the lame gossip
3/18/13 7:36 PM
RJJH
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/18/13 7:45 PM
Wasa-B - 
ViciousCesar - Braulio Estima is lame. The dude was trying to act tough and even called Nick out. Now he's attempting to play the victim role.

Yeah, imagine if Nick no showed against him for a match....

Dont think you wanna open up the victim card here either. Oh, my camp, oh my time zones, oh no one told me about this until an hour ago, oh no one wanted to train with me, oh wrestling, oh i couldnt hit him during the round so i take a swing after the bell, oh i cant smoke chronic, oh.....

nick did no show a BJJ / seminar match with him...do you not remember?

3/18/13 7:40 PM
RJJH
45 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOAN VIPER - 
colgan - Braulio would wipe kron out in bjj Phone Post
Or in mma as well Phone Post

agreed. Estima pushes that whole camp's shit in

3/18/13 7:48 PM
subwrassler
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt for the power of love
3/18/13 7:55 PM
Truemanc3
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So did this beef develop from the grappling match they were spose to have???

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.