UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Attn Cesar Gracie

3/17/13 1:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Big Wes
347 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was driving down a busy street in the right hand lane when I came upon the middle of the block and was struck on my passenger side...

The damage to my car went from the front to back bumper.

Thinking to myself WTF I stopped my car immediately and exited to see what kind of asshole pulls into traffic without looking first.

In broken English he and his buddy ask me to pull my car out of traffic so we can discuss the situation on the side of the road. I agreed, but prior to doing so I reached in and grabbed the keys out of his ignition; these mother fuckers were looking to run, I'm sure of it.

After I pulled my car over, I told him to get the fuck out of his car and I pulled his car over for him. The "negotiating" began.

Let me begin by saying that as pro American as I am, I also believe that even if you are not a citizen here as long as your daily life consists of being lawful I have no problem with you being in this country.

With that said I was told that neither guy in the car had papers or insurance and before I turned their pockets inside out I asked them to call some of their friends to the scene that may have had a drivers license in order to say that they were driving the car so that the original driver would not get into trouble.

I was hoping to switch drivers and have some sort of insured person involved in the accident with me.

After 2 of his friends showed up I knew I either had 1 legit driver out of the 4, or take whatever money I could get and walk away.

Needless to say there wasn't a DL/insurance carrier amongst the group so like any normal person I went from pocket to pocket.

When I was going through their pockets I grabbed EVERYTHING out of them and looked at it (receipts, phone numbers etc...); anyway one of the guys had a Cesar Gracie business card in his belongings.

I asked him why he had it he said to me "nosotros limpie su escuela" or something like that, I have no idea what that means.

After finding absolutely no money and on the guys I went through the car and found empty Modelo cans and fast food wrappers.

These assholes didn't even have a spare tire for me to take.

Anyway I know that they are affiliated with Cesar Gracie and I demand he reimburse me for the damages to my car.

I also think he shouldn't take a percentage on Nick Diaz's purse for his lack of preparation with Nick for this fight. Phone Post
3/17/13 1:05 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
1132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1st

3/17/13 1:07 PM
TalkShowOnMute
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
3/17/13 1:07 PM
Kick Boxe
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Someone having your business card makes you liable for everything they do? Get the fuck outta here

3/17/13 1:08 PM
BenBJJ
265 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Last
3/17/13 1:09 PM
TheGoldenRule
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gotta love Wes....
Good to c u still kickin! Phone Post
Cojendo
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There is just so much possibilities to happen in this thread.

I'm in! Phone Post
Trombles
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm sure Cesar is in a joyfull and generous mood today. I'm sure this will end agreeably to you. Phone Post
3/17/13 1:10 PM
vaginal tear
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kick Boxe -

Someone having your business card makes you liable for everything they do? Get the fuck outta here

Phone Post
3/17/13 1:11 PM
Toquinho
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Many people have my business card and i am not taking responsibility for their mistakes. Sorry wes, understand this is frustrating but claiming it from caesar doesnt make sense... Even though i think hes a dick. :) Phone Post
3/17/13 1:12 PM
ChicagoTom
342 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/17/13 1:14 PM
Bill Pharoni
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

first page
3/17/13 1:16 PM
SoupCan
764 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

vaginal tear -
Kick Boxe -

Phone Post
"I also think he shouldn't take a percentage on Nick Diaz's purse for his lack of preparation with Nick for this fight."

I think you guys missed this last part, I'm sure the rest was a build up for it Phone Post
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
869 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wut? lol Phone Post
NomoRomophobia
227 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow. Phone Post
Typewriter
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

when did this happen?
3/17/13 1:17 PM
KevinMcAllister
241 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol Phone Post
3/17/13 1:17 PM
IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap
413 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In early Phone Post
3/17/13 1:18 PM
MMA_KNOWLEDGE
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol... don't you have uninsured motorist protection?
3/17/13 1:19 PM
nastydirtysavage
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
3/17/13 1:19 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
270 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Amazed at the amount of people taking this seriously lol Phone Post
3/17/13 1:20 PM
Trick or Truth
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haha, awesome.
Bad Monkey
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In

MountainMedic
727 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wes is back strong Phone Post
3/17/13 1:21 PM
UGCTT_Benwahwah
274 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/17/13 1:23 PM
The derp is strong in the OP. Phone Post

edit: just realised this could be a troll, if it is a troll the OP got me good.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.