UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Why is Condit such a boring point fighter?

3/17/13 1:12 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
youarewhatiswrong
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where are all the tools who spouted off about this shit?
3/17/13 1:16 PM
DiazsBongWater
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Condit is a finisher! his record is ridden with KOs and subs!

Just his last 3 fights have been against the top 3/4 170lb fighters on the planet.

Hated his stratagy against Nick but Carlos is a bad dude!
3/17/13 1:17 PM
TheGoldenRule
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OPs ironic sn is ironic Phone Post
3/17/13 1:19 PM
TheGoldenRule
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I replied to thread title... didn't read entire post until after my post.
Corrected I stand Phone Post
3/17/13 1:21 PM
youarewhatiswrong
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IDOHARM -  Somebody said that Condit was a boring fighter? Phone Post

I guess you weren't around after the Condit/Diaz fight.
3/17/13 1:40 PM
Faithless slime
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think condit won the fight judges rate takedowns and top position far too highly Phone Post
3/17/13 1:54 PM
checkuroil
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Greg Jackson Phone Post
3/17/13 1:58 PM
DirtehSneakehs

You sir are a wasted stain on this planet. As much as was upset Carlos beat Nick even I don't believe in the stupid statement you said. Phone Post
3/17/13 2:13 PM
Stu Cazzo
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Carlos is a killer....but his trainer is the one giving the orders (at least in the Diaz fight)

3/17/13 2:19 PM
Jason
295 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Site Admin
Condit is a killer and he showed that when Hendricks forced him to fight. Phone Post
3/17/13 2:20 PM
CLINTK9
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DiazsBongWater - Condit is a finisher! his record is ridden with KOs and subs!

Just his last 3 fights have been against the top 3/4 170lb fighters on the planet.

people like to say that, with GSP too. oh they are fighting the best in the division, these guys are not easy to finish. so Anderson, Bones and the HW's champs are not fighting the best and thats why they get finishes then?
3/17/13 2:20 PM
youarewhatiswrong

DirtehSneakehs -  You sir are a wasted stain on this planet. As much as was upset Carlos beat Nick even I don't believe in the stupid statement you said. Phone Post

Are you talking to me?

Does anyone even read past titles any more?
3/17/13 2:21 PM
GriffinQ
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IDOHARM - Somebody said that Condit was a boring fighter? Phone Post
Half this forum Phone Post
3/17/13 2:23 PM
Mr Sizzzz
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5 round fight and he finishes Hendricks Phone Post
3/17/13 2:24 PM
Stu Cazzo
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GriffinQ - 
IDOHARM - Somebody said that Condit was a boring fighter? Phone Post
Half this forum Phone Post

That's bullshit - you know it.

The only time he has been criticized in his career was the Diaz fight where he was not the normal fighter he usually is - everything fell on Greg Jackson for that one.

3/17/13 2:24 PM
GelderdEnd

So it's clear OP is either a) a butthurt faggot even after all these months re: Diaz fight or b) a complete retard....I've got a hunch it's probably both Phone Post
3/17/13 2:26 PM
youarewhatiswrong

CLINTK9 - 

people like to say that, with GSP too. oh they are fighting the best in the division, these guys are not easy to finish. so Anderson, Bones and the HW's champs are not fighting the best and thats why they get finishes then?

LOL @ comparing Silva's competition to that of the top welterweights. Yeah, Irvin, Bonnar, Griffin, Marquart, Cote, Maia, Lutter, Vitor are all unstoppable juggernauts who never get finished.

Bones is a legit finisher and I don't want to downplay his accomplishments, but the LHW division is aging. Shogun can barely walk.

But bringing up the HWY division really exemplifies the main point. 250 lbers hit fucking hard. They knock people out. You have made the correlation that the higher you go in weightclass, the more often you see knockouts, right?
3/17/13 2:26 PM
MMAReview
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Condit is boring, but he was a MUCH more aggressive fighter before he trained with Jackson. I can't remember his camp back in WEC, but damn, he really was the NBK back then. He was a scary dude back then. Now he's still aggressive, but much more cautious.
3/17/13 2:33 PM
youarewhatiswrong

MMAReview - Condit is boring, but he was a MUCH more aggressive fighter before he trained with Jackson. I can't remember his camp back in WEC, but damn, he really was the NBK back then. He was a scary dude back then. Now he's still aggressive, but much more cautious.

I'm gonna assume you meant "Condit ISN'T boring."

3/17/13 2:34 PM
youarewhatiswrong

I've really gotta be more careful with my use of sardonic thread titles. The attention spans on these mother fuckers.
3/17/13 2:36 PM
SignsOfChaos
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Condit equals boring?

Fuck off......he's anything but

Boring doesn't get you a 50k bonus for FOTN Phone Post
3/17/13 2:37 PM
Motivated Penn
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

People were mad after the Condit - Diaz fight, I think that's perfectly reasonable, but Condit is definitely one of the most game WW in the sport. Dude has 28 wins, only TWO are decision wins.
3/17/13 2:42 PM
DiazsBongWater
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

youarewhatiswrong -
CLINTK9 - 

LOL @ comparing Silva's competition to that of the top welterweights. Yeah, Irvin, Bonnar, Griffin, Marquart, Cote, Maia, Lutter, Vitor are all unstoppable juggernauts who never get finished.

Bones is a legit finisher and I don't want to downplay his accomplishments, but the LHW division is aging. Shogun can barely walk.

But bringing up the HWY division really exemplifies the main point. 250 lbers hit fucking hard. They knock people out. You have made the correlation that the higher you go in weightclass, the more often you see knockouts, right?
Thanks brother, you just saved me a lot of typing. Phone Post
3/17/13 2:47 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Condit is the least boring fighter in the WW division. Nick Diaz is close, but Condit's got a much more diverse attack. But OP is right, after the Diaz fight a lot of people were accusing Carlos of being boring. There were a lot of "GREG JACKSON RUINED CONDIT" fools poppin off at the mouth. The most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.
3/17/13 2:54 PM
semtex0809
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CapnKindBud - Nick Diaz is a different animal. He has a rock head and is impossible to finish. He can't be killed with conventional weapons.
I'd like to see a rematch . I'd bet ya that Carlos goes for the finish. Phone Post
U would lose that bet Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.