UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Why is Condit such a boring point fighter?

3/17/13 3:11 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Blackbeard
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone who thinks Condit is a boring fighter knows absolutely dick about anything. Pardon my french.
3/17/13 3:17 PM
UGCTT_sakurabas ear
249 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread is hysterical! I love that more than half the posters didn't even read the OP. Phone Post
3/17/13 4:12 PM
Blackbeard
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think it's silly to knock ANY champ no matter how they win. If they are winning they are obviously doing something right. The thing with GSP, Anderson and Jones is that no one can finish them. If you want to be the champ figure out how to take their belt. Period.
3/17/13 4:18 PM
Nonlinear
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blackbeard - Anyone who thinks Condit is a boring fighter knows absolutely dick about anything. Pardon my french.

^  Condit's last 6 fights:  3x FOTN bonuses and 2x KOTN bonuses = not boring.  He's also a total professional and isn't a shit talker.  Every WW should try and be more like Carlos Condit.  

Haters gotta hate I guess.

3/17/13 4:40 PM
SMS89
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

youarewhatiswrong - I've really gotta be more careful with my use of sardonic thread titles. The attention spans on these mother fuckers.

Retards around here I tells ya
3/17/13 8:36 PM
Blackbeard

I read the title and am agreeing with OP. I was just stating that Condit is anything but boring to those who think he is.

"Nonlinear- ^ Condit's last 6 fights: 3x FOTN bonuses and 2x KOTN bonuses = not boring. He's also a total professional and isn't a shit talker. Every WW should try and be more like Carlos Condit.
Haters gotta hate I guess."

This!!
3/17/13 8:39 PM
ChaosOverkill
735 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stu Cazzo - 
GriffinQ - 
IDOHARM - Somebody said that Condit was a boring fighter? Phone Post
Half this forum Phone Post

That's bullshit - you know it.

The only time he has been criticized in his career was the Diaz fight where he was not the normal fighter he usually is - everything fell on Greg Jackson for that one.

right Greg get's all the blame for the bad ones but nothing for good ones. Absurd.

3/17/13 8:44 PM
cworley
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

checkuroil - Greg Jackson Phone Post
That . Phone Post
3/17/13 10:05 PM
GriffinQ
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stu Cazzo -
GriffinQ - 
IDOHARM - Somebody said that Condit was a boring fighter? Phone Post
Half this forum Phone Post

That's bullshit - you know it.

The only time he has been criticized in his career was the Diaz fight where he was not the normal fighter he usually is - everything fell on Greg Jackson for that one.

No it's not Phone Post
3/17/13 10:25 PM
Jambo888
705 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

condit is a true killer. love his style

3/17/13 10:28 PM
Phisher

youarewhatiswrong - Where are all the tools who spouted off about this shit?

They're still here, and they'll still call Condit a runner in a few weeks time when the buzz about his fight against Hendricks dies down.

3/17/13 10:29 PM
Phisher

checkuroil -  Greg Jackson Phone Post

...was in Condit's corner last night as usual.

3/17/13 11:11 PM
Jumbo Reverse Shrimp
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

w9 - Condit looked superb last night. Such a great chin to.

Wish he'd fought like that against Diaz.

Werd. I thought he mad the Diaz fight suck, but that doesn't mean I think he sucks.

A bit like Diaz vs. GSP, a disappointing performance.
3/17/13 11:41 PM
Bawls
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I kind of wish Condit was more of an asshole or shit talker. He's one of my favorite guys to watch but isn't a name outside the MMA world. I'd love to see him become a big name and get paid. Phone Post
3/18/13 12:09 AM
HossPearson
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

youarewhatiswrong - I've really gotta be more careful with my use of sardonic thread titles. The attention spans on these mother fuckers.
I got you, boss. Perhaps people didn't read the body and went straight to hate mode. Phone Post
3/18/13 12:23 AM
88samurai88
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_sakurabas ear - This thread is hysterical! I love that more than half the posters didn't even read the OP. Phone Post
This..lol Phone Post
3/18/13 12:39 AM
Mauro Ranallo's Mic

What kind of mongoloids are some of you asses lashing out at OP?!?!?!?! Did you even read his fucking post or just the title?

Some of you seriously need to fucking take done reading classes. It's hilarious how all these illiterate Condit defenders are unaware of how this thread is defending Carlos! Phone Post
3/18/13 1:24 AM
UGCTT_Stu0411
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

youarewhatiswrong - Where are all the tools who spouted off about this shit?
Read thread title and was angry, opened and read op's post and was happy.

Lifes good. Phone Post
3/18/13 1:40 AM
kinson

DiazsBongWater - Condit is a finisher! his record is ridden with KOs and subs!

Just his last 3 fights have been against the top 3/4 170lb fighters on the planet.

Hated his stratagy against Nick but Carlos is a bad dude!
Yep. Phone Post
3/18/13 1:53 AM
The Dean of Cuisine
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did anyone actually read the OP? Or did you all just read the title and get instantly uppity because of that?
3/18/13 2:01 AM
TheGoldenRule
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think I started the trend of responding to title only. ...

My bad... though I corrected myself b4 anyone responded Phone Post
3/18/13 4:43 PM
GelderdEnd

The Dean of Cuisine - Did anyone actually read the OP? Or did you all just read the title and get instantly uppity because of that?
I read the title and got uppity....misleading thread title, I blame the OP! Phone Post
3/18/13 5:48 PM
knuckleballs

Why does Carlos have trouble finishing fights these days? Because he's fighting the top of the food chain!

Why does GSP have trouble finishing fights these days? Because he's fighting the top of the food chain!

Finishing the Nick Diaz's, GSP's and Condit's of the world ain't easy, people! It's like giving Mayweather of Manny shit for not finishing a fight, when they are obviously the best technical boxers alive. Ridiculous....
3/18/13 10:44 PM
ChucoV
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Peoples defensive typing skills are sharp tonight lol. Phone Post
3/19/13 1:51 AM
youarewhatiswrong
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got frozen, I can only assume because of this thread

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.