UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Why is Condit such a boring point fighter?

3/18/13 2:01 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TheGoldenRule
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think I started the trend of responding to title only. ...

My bad... though I corrected myself b4 anyone responded Phone Post
3/18/13 4:43 PM
GelderdEnd
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Dean of Cuisine - Did anyone actually read the OP? Or did you all just read the title and get instantly uppity because of that?
I read the title and got uppity....misleading thread title, I blame the OP! Phone Post
3/18/13 5:48 PM
knuckleballs

Why does Carlos have trouble finishing fights these days? Because he's fighting the top of the food chain!

Why does GSP have trouble finishing fights these days? Because he's fighting the top of the food chain!

Finishing the Nick Diaz's, GSP's and Condit's of the world ain't easy, people! It's like giving Mayweather of Manny shit for not finishing a fight, when they are obviously the best technical boxers alive. Ridiculous....
3/18/13 10:27 PM
CLINTK9

knuckleballs - Why does Carlos have trouble finishing fights these days? Because he's fighting the top of the food chain!

Why does GSP have trouble finishing fights these days? Because he's fighting the top of the food chain!

Finishing the Nick Diaz's, GSP's and Condit's of the world ain't easy, people! It's like giving Mayweather of Manny shit for not finishing a fight, when they are obviously the best technical boxers alive. Ridiculous....

Anderson, Bones, Cain, JDS are fighting at the bottom of the food chain then?
3/18/13 10:44 PM
ChucoV
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Peoples defensive typing skills are sharp tonight lol. Phone Post
3/19/13 1:51 AM
youarewhatiswrong
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got frozen, I can only assume because of this thread

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.