UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Anyone notice Heorge's GH belly?

3/17/13 11:25 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Forssberg
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill - 

http://www.afboard.com/forum/showthread.php?11661-HGH-Distended-Belly

Here's a forum with people who extensively use it never resulting in what you are accusing the focus of your hate 24/7 365 like crying addicts

Read down the thread at the link you posted. The knowledgeable posters confirm that the distended gut syndrome can occur at high doses.
3/17/13 11:31 PM
FirstScratch
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Forest Whitakers Lazy Eye -

I don't see it, and I did my research

eh, a little bloating is all. Probably full on the Gatorade. Phone Post
3/18/13 12:14 AM
ChaosOverkill
462 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/18/13 12:15 AM
Forssberg - 
ChaosOverkill - 

http://www.afboard.com/forum/showthread.php?11661-HGH-Distended-Belly

Here's a forum with people who extensively use it never resulting in what you are accusing the focus of your hate 24/7 365 like crying addicts

Read down the thread at the link you posted. The knowledgeable posters confirm that the distended gut syndrome can occur at high doses.

and there are some who say it didn't happen to them, can happen and GSP OMFG HGH FREAK are not one in the same.

And knowledgeable is subjective, I just posted that as some people who use it to do what defense attorneys do all over the planet offer a crumb of doubt which is all it needs when the burden of direct proof is on the accusers.

Furthermore the can part would also confirm my Caveat that if GSP does indeed use it nothing stops me from assuming then the entire sport uses it, and I also have no guarantees Nick being in the same camp as cheating Shields doesn't use something more than pot showing up in the best shape of his life.

3/18/13 12:45 AM
Rear Naked Chode
407 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here is the video where the pics are taken from.
3/18/13 1:13 AM
Doem
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wow is that shit normal? I mean,come to think of it chuck had that and it got bigger the older he got.
3/18/13 1:19 AM
ThePeoplesYhundi
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TuLegit -
Robbied01 - Ok I'll ask. What the fuck is a GH belly?

Let the hate begin! Phone Post
It's when you take so much hgh your organs actually grow and your stomach physically looks abnormally big Phone Post
No shit I didnt realize it was actually the organs growing thought it was just abs gone crazy.

Surely that's bad for your long term health? Phone Post
3/18/13 1:23 AM
tiger07
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's the way he's built. I know a few fighters with similar guts, and no, they aren't on anything. Nothing to see, here.
3/18/13 1:39 AM
Phisher

tiger07 - It's the way he's built. I know a few fighters with similar guts, and no, they aren't on anything. Nothing to see, here.

It's the way that he's built now.

Earlier in his career:

Later:

I'm not saying that he's on GH, but it's clear that his belly has become more and more distended over time.

3/18/13 1:42 AM
Doem
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^
same thing happened to chuck, i wonder what that is about
3/18/13 1:46 AM
Phisher

Rambo John J - 
Aaronrodgers=GOAT - 
GSPsShadyHandWraps - 
Robbied01 -  Ok I'll ask. What the fuck is a GH belly?

Let the hate begin! Phone Post

http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/6585/ronnie4im.jpg

3/18/13 1:49 AM
rundymc

Doem - wow is that shit normal? I mean,come to think of it chuck had that and it got bigger the older he got.

I personally have both gyno and a distended gut, both worse than GSP.

Never took PEDs, even as medication.

Georges' could very well be natural. My own gut comes out whenever I eat a meal or drink water. It's simply the way I'm built. And yes I make it a habit to tense my abs a little when I walk, if not for the ladies, to keep my center of gravity, lol.
3/18/13 1:51 AM
sincitydc
137 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any chance it could be the kyokushin training along with a lot of core training? As he advanced in his career, so did his training. I would expect his musculature to change along the way. Phone Post
3/18/13 1:54 AM
rundymc

Phisher - 
tiger07 - It's the way he's built. I know a few fighters with similar guts, and no, they aren't on anything. Nothing to see, here.

It's the way that he's built now.

Earlier in his career:

Later:

I'm not saying that he's on GH, but it's clear that his belly has become more and more distended over time.

Not necessarily. For one, he could simply be tucking his tummy for the picture.

Also, he has gained size over the years, and that size means more food/fluids is required.

Which is not to say I don't think he's a user, lol. Just that this isn't good evidence by itself.
3/18/13 2:40 AM
Condit's Face Broke My Hand
544 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Doem - wow is that shit normal? I mean,come to think of it chuck had that and it got bigger the older he got.
Chuck's seemed flabby to me, like he was drinking too much beer and not eating healthy or something so he always had a bit of a gut lol. Tito made fun of him over it after Chuck's second fight with Babalu Phone Post
3/18/13 3:43 AM
TexDeuce
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why don't they test the champs and #1 contenders for HGH? Phone Post
3/18/13 5:14 AM
BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

judom - If anyone here thinks GSP is clean, they need to get their head checked.

correct

3/18/13 7:06 AM
Anek

3/18/13 7:14 AM
Phisher

Anek - 

I'm sure that he has a belly full of water/gatorade or is taking a deep breath or both in all of these pictures.

3/18/13 7:18 AM
UncleDavid

it also depends on your diet, some foods can make your belly look like that. It doesnt mean youre on steroids at all. Some Pro-Bodybuilders eat more in one day than other people in a whole week. Your belly will have to handle all that stuff somehow.
3/18/13 7:40 AM
Anek

3/18/13 7:51 AM
kingjames100
131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's expecting IMO.
3/18/13 7:53 AM
BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol @ the denial on this thread.

Its like Armstrong all over again.

3/18/13 7:54 AM
Subvertir

http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/steroids.png
3/18/13 7:55 AM
Hob
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrocksSwockRanTrane_onShane - 
judom - If anyone here thinks GSP is clean, they need to get their head checked.

correct

^

3/18/13 7:56 AM
myjawhurts
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Quadzilla7 - Anyone know if they test for GH??? Phone Post
It's gone from the body within 24-48hours, almost impossible to catch someone for it. Phone Post

Reply Post

This thread has been frozen.