UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Anyone notice Heorge's GH belly?

3/18/13 10:33 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bigbrockfanuk
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whambo - What advantage would HGH be providing him? I get in the bodybuilding world, but it's not like GSP is trying to put on massive amounts of size.
It's about recovery and everything else. Phone Post
3/18/13 10:40 AM
Anek
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Even Rickson cannot contort his belly to that degree through breathing techniques. Is GSP now the best yogi in MMA?
3/18/13 10:40 AM
MattyECB
179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I always get offended by these threads cus the only time my fatass gets in shape, I end up w/ muscle bellies like Chuck or this lol

Don't even power lift, just do boxing and cardio and I've got a never ending gut that just has muscle grow over it lol
3/18/13 10:42 AM
MattyECB
179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The funny thing is it'll be like Rory... At some point GSP is going to do Olympic style or VADA testing, and it will do absolutely 0% to quell the PED cries.

Forget that he's never gotten caught, forget that he says he supports Olympic style or VADA and forget that he's one of the few who is very anti-TRT and has never even tried for an exemption, he'll always be a roider in the eyes of haters
3/18/13 10:44 AM
MattyECB

junobeach - 
inf0 - 

watch the video those pics are from.. he's got a huge hgh gut at all times... running even.. if it was a race that gut would cross the finish line 1 second before the rest of him...

"he just likes doing chuck liddel impressions, that's all"

"it's a gut, big deal, I have a huge one and I'm not on HGH"

"I don't see anything at all out of the ordinary and how dare you call me willfully ignorant"

- Fans of Grease St. HGH Pierre

" All modern science, legal precedent, and current literature on testing says you are both an idiot and an asshole."

- People who've read a book in their lifetime
3/18/13 10:57 AM
MasterofMartialArts
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Black Belt Wrestling - Distented & shaped like a watermelon .. along with that gyno.

Meanwhile Slamming will tell you that GSP has done so much core training that he got the HGH gut from that LOL.

I remember in 2013 there was a guy named Slamming that literally wanted to beat me up because I told him that I thought there were PED's in sports and also that there was no Easter Bunny.

Seriously? You just posted almost the same exact thing. Phone Post
3/18/13 10:59 AM
HELWIG
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The huge distended stomach with no fat and abs is from GH.

The small ring of white fat around the nipple on an otherwise shredded pectoral is gyno.

I have a UFC poster with GSP on it and frankly............Im shocked they allowed it to go to print.

3/18/13 11:03 AM
Bigbrockfanuk
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Them tight shorts he wears all the time can't help Phone Post
3/18/13 11:20 AM
EFeeez
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
3/18/13 11:30 AM
TexDeuce
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck his stomach does look like some of those guys who use a lot of HGH. That in itself can't incriminate him though. I'm a huge fan but anytime someone is this dominant for so long and he does have that gut it makes you wonder.

I absolutely think all champs and #1 contenders should be tested randomly year round for EVERYTHING. Phone Post
3/18/13 11:39 AM
StringerBell

Black Belt Wrestling - Distented & shaped like a watermelon .. along with that gyno.

Meanwhile Slamming will tell you that GSP has done so much core training that he got the HGH gut from that LOL.

I remember in 2013 there was a guy named Slamming that literally wanted to beat me up because I told him that I thought there were PED's in sports and also that there was no Easter Bunny.

Lolol Phone Post
3/18/13 11:43 AM
disbeliever
320 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Not speaking about the original topic, but GH can be such a huge benefit for athletes, I am amazed they do not test the top level athletes for it, especially champions. Testing them after the fight won't do anything, but random testing during training camp would surly catch it
3/18/13 12:17 PM
maxbrothersinc
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So, who cares. If they don't test for it, why don't they all do it? I'm all for better recovery. Phone Post
3/18/13 12:24 PM
MMARAIDER

hahaha said that to my brother during the fight...he called me an idiot :(
3/18/13 12:25 PM
Ryan Black
299 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I learn something new every day here. Thanks for the info to all who've provided some. That being said, I believe this thread proves that a few pictures, in todays modern, 'info-on-demand' era can be enough to be considered damaging evidence.

I'm sure this thread has raised more than a handful of eyebrows.

I am not a fan of GSP, but he is still innocent until proven guilty IMO. Time catches up with everyone. We'll see what happens. Phone Post
3/18/13 12:29 PM
Colboyo
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Innocent until proven guilty
3/18/13 12:37 PM
MarcVanBas

disbeliever - Not speaking about the original topic, but GH can be such a huge benefit for athletes, I am amazed they do not test the top level athletes for it, especially champions. Testing them after the fight won't do anything, but random testing during training camp would surly catch it

IMO random testing and a thus a major fear of it by professional athletes is the only answer, But thats if people want a none drug league, which some don't
3/18/13 12:41 PM
RickStorm
1620 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

OP was froze from vote downs.. Bombarded with them lol

Reply Post

This thread has been frozen.