UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Nick Diaz vs. Damian Maia is the fight to make ...

3/18/13 12:38 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GloverRampagedMyBrownEye
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Didn't he retire ? Phone Post
3/18/13 12:38 PM
John Bugara
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Two fights I want to see after ufc 158:

Robbie Lawler vs Jake Ellenberger
Nate Marquardt vs Demian Maia 2 (marquardt obviously is lower ranked now but it would give demian a chance to avenge his most embarrassing loss.)

diaz-maia would b cool too tho
3/18/13 1:11 PM
FreakDaddy
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nate Marquart v Nick Diaz could be fun......Plus they both have recent loses.....
3/18/13 1:24 PM
cross3dout
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never Paid Wolf Ticket Taxes - But seriously, Orcus, I know Maia was very effective at getting Fitch down, but that doesn't mean he'll be able to drag Diaz down just as easily. Phone Post
Actually it dies. Fitch is head and shoulders a superior wrestler than Nick and Maia made it look easy, Nick is dead in the water if Maia wraps around him. Nick definitely has it on the feet, but if Maia wants it on the ground its going there. World Championship BJJ > Cesar Gracie JiuJitsu Phone Post
3/18/13 1:28 PM
MasterofMartialArts
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The middle fingers of NickDiaz - Easy TKO or 30-27 win for Diaz Phone Post
I love how this is always a typical response to any matchup made that's Nick Diaz vs. anybody. Phone Post
3/18/13 1:28 PM
MasterofMartialArts
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^typical Diaz fan response Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.