UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Attn DFW

3/17/13 7:28 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HisOrHerpes
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOAN VIPER - Dfw can I pug mustards on my hotdogs Phone Post
Personally I'm not a fan of pugs on my hotdogs. Phone Post
3/17/13 7:28 PM
SoupCan
440 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Well at least us dumbasses order the ppv we can understand... Yah fucking Gringo Phone Post
3/17/13 7:29 PM
teamquestfan
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also, we purchased every PPV channel while on the phone with the Comcast rep and every one was in Spanish. The tv's language setting is set to English because every non PPV channel is in English.
3/17/13 7:31 PM
teamquestfan

Comcast says its the programmers issue hence my question for the UFC.
3/17/13 7:33 PM
The Shockmaster

Hi Dana... just a quick question. I recently purchased a new laptop running Windows 8. When I attempt to run updates, I get an error message that states "Error 16578-3432, msconfig error, cannot update." at which point my computer restarts.

Any ideas as to what this means and how I can resolve the issue? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks bro.
3/17/13 7:33 PM
teamquestfan

NotImpressedByYourScreenName - 
Ip Man 81 - Hey OP

Dana don't give a fuck if you order the ppv in English, Spanish or fucking Chinese as long as you order that shit and the UFC gets their profits from it...he's all about the dollar... Phone Post
I tend to agree except that he keeps getting refunds bro so the UFC and the cable company aren't getting shit.

Personally I think the OP is on a good thing - free PPV's but in Spanish? Not so bad - learn Spanish or invite Calo or your local humble Mexican dishwasher over to translate. Phone Post

Thanks for being the only understanding, rationale person in this whole fucking thread. I thought it might be good at first but it is rather aggravating listening in a language you don't understand. I would rather just get what I'm paying for.
3/17/13 7:38 PM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Would be great to get Dana's opinion on all this. Phone Post
3/17/13 7:41 PM
frampton337

teamquestfan - Comcast says its the programmers issue hence my question for the UFC.
Are you still bitching about this?!? In the time it took you to post and manage this thread, you could have switched to Directv.

When you call, be sure to tell them I referred you so I can get $10 off my bill. Thanks OP! Phone Post
3/17/13 7:49 PM
TheMessiah

Mute the tv,do your own commentary, and keep fucking the system Phone Post
3/17/13 7:50 PM
teamquestfan

frampton337 - 
teamquestfan - Comcast says its the programmers issue hence my question for the UFC.
Are you still bitching about this?!? In the time it took you to post and manage this thread, you could have switched to Directv.

When you call, be sure to tell them I referred you so I can get $10 off my bill. Thanks OP! Phone Post

ha!
3/17/13 7:52 PM
teamquestfan

Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life -  Would be great to get Dana's opinion on all this. Phone Post

Or anyone who works for the UFC. If it is happening to others in my area I'm sure it affects the UFC financially.
3/17/13 7:56 PM
Rudi

Hey dana,

i shoved a dildo up my butt and now its stuck, what do? Phone Post
3/17/13 8:04 PM
IvanS61
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Dana

I'm gonna cook a turkey in the oven and I was wondering what's a good glaze for the turkey? I know you have a shit ton of work to do at UFC HQ but if you could take a few minutes out of your busy day to help me out it would greatly be appreciated
3/17/13 8:07 PM
Motivated Penn
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think it's amusing that you are asking the president of a company to help you with minor technical issues. Contact UFC customer support.
3/17/13 8:17 PM
teamquestfan

Dude comes on here sometimes or maybe someone else from UFC checks in. I don't care if he responds personally or if he delegates it to someone else. I would think they would want to know as they are losing money.
3/17/13 8:18 PM
Rudi

TTT For more hey dana questions! Phone Post
3/17/13 8:19 PM
Ip Man 81

teamquestfan - Dude comes on here sometimes or maybe someone else from UFC checks in. I don't care if he responds personally or if he delegates it to someone else. I would think they would want to know as they are losing money.
Somebody call the wahhhmbulance! Phone Post
3/17/13 8:21 PM
timessquare
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Collin Reuter -  Attention barack Obama.

I was parked in 2 hour parking for like 15 minutes and got a ticket... Wtf bro? Phone Post

Actually laughed out loud at this...vtfu

3/17/13 8:47 PM
MayorPirkle
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Dana, everytime I play as Nick Diaz on UFC Undisputed, the game won't let me shit talk mid fight, and instead I'm forced to actually throw punches. What gives?
3/17/13 8:50 PM
Rudi

Hey dana,

Who would win in a fight, Superman or goku? Phone Post
3/17/13 8:53 PM
SoupCan
440 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP, I just talked to Dana personally and told him the problem he says to just email money transfer the money lost directly to my personal account and I will forward it to Zuffa.

PM me for payment arrangements Phone Post
3/18/13 7:37 AM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

C'mon Dana, lots of serious shit in here needs answered to. Phone Post
3/18/13 10:41 AM
NomoRomophobia
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SoupCan - Hey Dana, while your here can you tell me why when ever I punch in 200 in my microwave it only goes for 120 seconds... I punch in 200 for 200 seconds, I've called the microwave company they have offered to refund me the 80 seconds that keep mysteriously disappearing. Phone Post
This thread made my morning! Phone Post
3/18/13 12:04 PM
Rudi

Hey dana,

WHERE YOU AT!? DONT BE SCARED HOMIE. Phone Post
3/18/13 12:19 PM
MarcVanBas

This thread could be a classic. some good stuff.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.