UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Attn DFW

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

3/18/13 12:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Right Hand JO Power
1395 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone know the contact info for the president of Ford Motor Company? My truck won't start.

Thanks! Phone Post
3/18/13 12:38 PM
nexus6ca
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aww man this is pretty serious. You are clearing experiencing the error ID known as ID:10T. This condition is almost always unrepairable and your best course of action is to just sell your tv and cancel your subscription.

If this was happening while you are using your computer it would have been called PEBKAC.

Best of luck in resolving your difficulties.
3/18/13 1:45 PM
Collin Reuter
196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thread of the week IMO Phone Post
3/18/13 1:46 PM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
232 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Collin Reuter - Thread of the week IMO Phone Post
Agreed. Every time I come in here I can't stop myself from laughing. Phone Post
3/18/13 1:47 PM
MayorPirkle
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In all seriosity, the fact that other channels are in english doesn't mean you don't have SAP mode on.
3/18/13 1:49 PM
Yogi the Bearcat
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SoupCan - Hey Dana, while your here can you tell me why when ever I punch in 200 in my microwave it only goes for 120 seconds... I punch in 200 for 200 seconds, I've called the microwave company they have offered to refund me the 80 seconds that keep mysteriously disappearing. Phone Post
Dude that's not funny, IT'S FUCKING HILARIOUS!
Legit LOL
Well done sir Phone Post
3/18/13 2:49 PM
Rudi

TTT Phone Post
3/20/13 11:56 PM
Rudi

ttt Phone Post
3/21/13 12:00 AM
Pessimist_Pete

Dana, I would like my PPV to be broadcast in Spanish. Phone Post
3/21/13 12:05 AM
Feelz Good

Damn, who knew Dana was the guy to go to when you have issues with your tv? Does he do computers too? My MacBook has been acting up lately Phone Post
3/21/13 12:15 AM
UGCTT_Song2
1038 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dear dana

my wife snores like a beat up old john deere tractor.

please send matt hughes to fix this bitch asap.

thanks

3/21/13 12:16 AM
HisOrHerpes
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Dana, how come every time I make a sandwich on a roll the back will split when I close it? Could you call the people that make my bread and instruct them to reinforce it with more of aforementioned bread? Thanks man. Phone Post
3/21/13 12:20 AM
Meastt
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SoupCan - Hey Dana, while your here can you tell me why when ever I punch in 200 in my microwave it only goes for 120 seconds... I punch in 200 for 200 seconds, I've called the microwave company they have offered to refund me the 80 seconds that keep mysteriously disappearing. Phone Post
. VTFU Phone Post
3/21/13 12:21 AM
Rudi

HisOrHerpes - Hey Dana, how come every time I make a sandwich on a roll the back will split when I close it? Could you call the people that make my bread and instruct them to reinforce it with more of aforementioned bread? Thanks man. Phone Post
Lol'd Phone Post
3/21/13 12:22 AM
Tolstolobic

Lol Phone Post
3/21/13 12:22 AM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

Hi Dana.

A couple of years ago I went to the cinema. The film had subtitles and I was like WTF man?!

Could you look into it and send me DVD version with the foreign guys speaking plain English?

Thanx bro. Phone Post
3/21/13 12:25 AM
Andersons_Chin
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No megusta Phone Post
3/21/13 12:26 AM
UGCTT_Song2
1038 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Outlaw'd by Lytle -  Hi Dana.

A couple of years ago I went to the cinema. The film had subtitles and I was like WTF man?!

Could you look into it and send me DVD version with the foreign guys speaking plain English?

Thanx bro. Phone Post

kung fu hustle (dubbed) FTMFW!!!!!

3/21/13 12:33 AM
stobe
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hi Dana, I just watched "Downfall" the movie about the last days of hitler, it was really good but I didn't like the sub-titles, could you hook me up with an english version with German sub-titles that I can turn on or off?

Thanks! PM me...
3/21/13 12:44 AM
Shoguns Shorts
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Steve Jobs,
I'm having trouble getting my iPhone to sync with iTunes. I know you're dead and all, but if you could come back to life and help me with this, it would be appreciated. Thanks. Phone Post
3/21/13 12:56 AM
UGCTT_Song2

Shoguns Shorts - Hey Steve Jobs,
I'm having trouble getting my iPhone to sync with iTunes. I know you're dead and all, but if you could come back to life and help me with this, it would be appreciated. Thanks. Phone Post
They took our jobs! Phone Post
3/21/13 2:36 AM
NavyCorpsmanBaraodMySN
715 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Mr White,

I was on the way to work this morning and my check engine light came on. What's wrong with my car, bro?

Also

Whatever is wrong with it, can you fix it. Thanks man Phone Post
3/21/13 3:08 AM
88samurai88
257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why cant you just call your cable provider and leave Dana alone? You think he has time to respond to why the event is broadcasted in spanish not in english? Its clearly a settings issue that is probably an easy fix. Good luck Phone Post
3/21/13 4:38 AM
The Super Bean
487 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
3/21/13 5:02 AM
SupesUp
183 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana,
I have a similar language issue problem. Here in Canada they print half French on everything, if I'm going to cook up some kraft dinner and I pick up the box the wrong way BAM, french all in my face, I can't understand any of the instructions and by the time I have it worked out the water has boiled all over the stove top.
So if you can have French deleted from Canada when I order my food in English that world be super. Phone Post

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.