UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Attn DFW

3/21/13 5:32 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
FanToFighter
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Dana. I know it's like 2:30 AM but I am trouble sleeping. Can you tuck me in or something?
I'm in Nevada if it helps. I'm just a couple hours away I'm sure. Phone Post
3/21/13 9:36 AM
Tolstolobic
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yo Dana,
I just went to supermarket to get some eggs because I received this leaflet that they are half price. But when I came in I realized in shock the have only large on offer and not the medium I was after. I'm stuck and don't know what to do. Could u call the shop to sort it out as on the leaflets isn't stated that they have only large on offer!
PM me for details,

Cheers Bro Phone Post
3/21/13 10:15 AM
Rudi

Hey dana,

Why arent you answering our questions??? Phone Post
3/21/13 1:04 PM
SupesUp
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rudi - Hey dana,

Why arent you answering our questions??? Phone Post
This is the real question.
I thought this thread would solve our issues.
Does this mean we have to handle things... Ourselves? Phone Post
3/21/13 1:08 PM
clattymine
407 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Dana - 

Sometimes the work week seems REALLY long, other times it just seems to fly by.  Got any thoughts as to why?

I would appreciate a quick response!

3/21/13 1:12 PM
RickStorm
1620 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

This thread is full win!! The only thing to make it better would be if The Dana showed up and tried answering these questions

LOL

3/21/13 1:24 PM
The Hacks Murderer
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey Dana, me and my wife had a baby five years ago and it only speaks Spanish. Please help. Phone Post
3/21/13 1:38 PM
Big Pookie
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

teamquestfan - Maybe you are a UFC representative can tell me why the last two UFC ppv's I have ordered through Comcast cable company have been broadcast in Spanish. UFC 157 and 158. I always order on the same channel (501) and every ppv event prior to those have been broadcast in English.

I have talked to Comcast reps and they have no answer but to credit my account for the cost of the event. We tried every other ppv channel including HD english and 502 Spanish and they are all in Spanish. It's not my tv settings because every other channel is in English. It sucks to not be able to understand the broadcast announcers and UFC is losing at least my PPV dollars becuase of this. Help????

Oh, I live in South Louisiana if this helps.

Wait a minute... You're getting the PPV for free and you're complaining cause you want to hear Rogan and Goldie? WTF?!

If I got the event for free, they could broadcast it in jiberish for all I give a fuck!

3/21/13 1:52 PM
MrNiceguy66

Lmao! Phone Post
3/21/13 2:15 PM
Rudi

RickStorm -

This thread is full win!! The only thing to make it better would be if The Dana showed up and tried answering these questions

LOL

This. TTT for uncle dana!! Phone Post
3/21/13 2:25 PM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Someone needs to tweet the man and ask him to answer some of these questions. Phone Post
3/21/13 2:27 PM
Seats Taken
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for answers. Phone Post
3/21/13 3:37 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life - Someone needs to tweet the man and ask him to answer some of these questions. Phone Post
Done!

"@Dominus_Formido: @danawhite Yo Dana! Get on The UG, we got some serious questions we need answering. First ones about 'you' broadcasting UFC in Spanish...." Phone Post
3/21/13 4:07 PM
The Super Bean
402 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
3/21/13 4:19 PM
Tolstolobic

Outlaw'd by Lytle -
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life - Someone needs to tweet the man and ask him to answer some of these questions. Phone Post
Done!

"@Dominus_Formido: @danawhite Yo Dana! Get on The UG, we got some serious questions we need answering. First ones about 'you' broadcasting UFC in Spanish...." Phone Post
Lmao Phone Post
3/21/13 4:23 PM
TheRaider
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dana is ducking this thread imo.
3/21/13 4:25 PM
James8
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Attn DFW

I don't like the bits at the bottom of the cereal box, I have contacted various company's and they have no realistic solutions.
I was wondering if you could offer your wide variety of expertise and maybe devise some kind of filter.
Thanks Phone Post
3/21/13 4:25 PM
The_R
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Hacks Murderer - Hey Dana, me and my wife had a baby five years ago and it only speaks Spanish. Please help. Phone Post
Lol wtf… Phone Post
3/21/13 4:27 PM
The_R
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big Pookie -
teamquestfan - Maybe you are a UFC representative can tell me why the last two UFC ppv's I have ordered through Comcast cable company have been broadcast in Spanish. UFC 157 and 158. I always order on the same channel (501) and every ppv event prior to those have been broadcast in English.

I have talked to Comcast reps and they have no answer but to credit my account for the cost of the event. We tried every other ppv channel including HD english and 502 Spanish and they are all in Spanish. It's not my tv settings because every other channel is in English. It sucks to not be able to understand the broadcast announcers and UFC is losing at least my PPV dollars becuase of this. Help????

Oh, I live in South Louisiana if this helps.

Wait a minute... You're getting the PPV for free and you're complaining cause you want to hear Rogan and Goldie? WTF?!

If I got the event for free, they could broadcast it in jiberish for all I give a fuck!

Never know, the Spanish commentators might actually give better play by play. Lol nah I like Joe's knowledge about the sport. Phone Post
3/21/13 4:31 PM
AldoErasedMyAnswer

OP, didn't you think you were going to get shredded for this? WTF were you thinking?
3/21/13 4:38 PM
RickStorm
1620 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

OP should be proud to have created such a hilarious thread

-Until Uncle D

3/21/13 4:41 PM
Outlaw'd by Lytle

RickStorm -

-Until Uncle D

An unintentional classic!

Always are the best ones. Phone Post
3/21/13 5:01 PM
Seats Taken
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheRaider - Dana is ducking this thread imo.
Where you at DFW? Where you at mother f#cker?

Someone please set up an interview and film only DFW answering questions from this thread. Phone Post
3/21/13 5:05 PM
clattymine
407 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm -

-Until Uncle D

This is right up there with the changing of the garb thread. Phone Post
3/21/13 5:19 PM
Veegoh
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gold Jerry gold

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.