UnderGround Forums

BJJGround Forum >> IBJJF ID CArds/membership

3/17/13 9:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
NTXMMAjunky
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do you have to have one to compete? I know schools/coach have to register from what I understand but as a individual competitor do you have to pay for a membership to compete in one of the events? Phone Post
3/17/13 10:34 PM
Angelo Popofski
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yes. Phone Post
3/18/13 8:11 AM
NTXMMAjunky
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks Phone Post
3/18/13 10:17 AM
TrumpetDan
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

After you have a card number (which i used to register), do you need to have the physical card in order to compete or just your normal ID? I have not received the card from them yet...
3/18/13 11:08 AM
Pesadelo_Triangulo
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If you have your membership number and your legal ID, just go to the membership card desk and they will allow you to compete...they can check the status and maybe even provide you with a card at Pans
3/20/13 11:09 AM
Bruce Hoyer

It took about 2 months after I renewed my membership to get my card Phone Post
3/20/13 12:38 PM
Wutang
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Brown and black belts only.

Last year, you could get a card the event.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.