UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Condit at the..

3/18/13 3:20 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
KZTT_W85
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was a great moment Phone Post
3/18/13 3:21 AM
MrHughes1991
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Condit is one of my favorite fighters now. In my top 5. Such a likable dude and a fucking WARRIOR. Even the Diaz 1,2,5 nuthuggers can't deny that was a war Phone Post
3/18/13 3:23 AM
ChaosOverkill
736 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MrHughes1991 -  Condit is one of my favorite fighters now. In my top 5. Such a likable dude and a fucking WARRIOR. Even the Diaz 1,2,5 nuthuggers can't deny that was a war Phone Post

They'll find a way.

3/18/13 3:43 AM
MT11
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caposa -
Harold_Howard - Here you go sir

http://i.minus.com/iHYWZSNNu2UKm.gif

blue namer plz

Wow great shit Phone Post
3/18/13 4:01 AM
epic hero

badass
3/18/13 4:56 AM
GelderdEnd

Sub'd Phone Post
3/18/13 4:57 AM
GelderdEnd

Sub'd Phone Post
3/18/13 5:01 AM
Humphrey

I loved that fight. it was a shame either had to lose, I'm fans of both, for very different reasons.

But in the long run, hendricks winning is the best thing for the org, and certainly for his career.

It was an awesome fight to watch
3/18/13 5:02 AM
Humphrey

RileyPust - I think Condit would finish Johny in a 5 round fight. That dude has an iron will, and in the future I'd love to see him rematch Georges. I honestly think he has a shot against anyone in the world based on heart alone.

I see where you're coming from, but that's hard to put into context because there's a huge chance that Hendricks would have fought very differently knowing he had to go 25 minutes
3/18/13 5:22 AM
Carrtrouble
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KevinMcAllister - I laughed how Hendricks' coach says to Johny "he's about to break!", then the camera goes to Carlos and it looks like he just ate somebodies heart and isn't full yet. Phone Post
LMFAO @ ate somebody's heart and isn't full yet Phone Post
3/18/13 5:24 AM
epic hero

Humphrey - I loved that fight. it was a shame either had to lose, I'm fans of both, for very different reasons.

But in the long run, hendricks winning is the best thing for the org, and certainly for his career.

It was an awesome fight to watch

It sucks seeing guys fight their heart out and knowing someone has to lose, it's just all part of the game. Condit gained a lot of respect for that performance
3/18/13 5:41 AM
slowdiver
80 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Diaz nuthugger right here. The fight with Nick hurt my feelings, cuz it took all those great memories of why he's called NBK and made me question them. It's the only real blemish on his career for me. But since he showed up like the Carlos we love for GSP and Johnny Bin Laden I've decided to erase the memory of that track meet from my memories.

I love his action off the back, always violent and dangerous. In the cage he looks like a different dude to me, intense and looking to hurt people. Such a good fight!
3/18/13 6:17 AM
Letibleu
1714 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/18/13 6:19 AM

Being there live was so awesome. We went nuts so many times during that fight. 20,000 people going bananas at the same time will always give me goosebumps.

What you dont experience watching on TV is the sound being all around you in that place and its thunderous. You feel it like a sub woofer.

3/18/13 6:43 AM
Thuglife13
172 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Condit fan for life ever since his WEC days...

In my Top five fo-sho!

Condit Gang or don't bang!

3/18/13 7:28 AM
MayorPirkle
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When he came from WEC I thought "oh here comes a guy from the minor leagues he won't do anything in the UFC". A couple years later and he's now my 2nd favourite fighter.
3/18/13 8:00 AM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The guy's a beast. I think I was the only guy in the o2 cheering when he knocked out Dan Hardy. Phone Post
3/18/13 8:13 AM
myjawhurts
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

claw11 - He's easily is becoming one of my favorites! Phone Post
This! Phone Post
3/18/13 8:41 AM
I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Condit wasn't named NBK for nothing. That gif is awesome Phone Post
3/18/13 10:27 AM
Herring In A Fur Coat

FightMatrix.com, MMA Rankings

Best technical striker at WW, maybe best chin also.

3/18/13 10:39 AM
RJJH
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Huge Condit fan from the WEC days. he's a fucking monster!!

TOP 3 striker @ WW (Kampmann & GSP)

best chin @ WW

3/18/13 11:20 AM
Doc T
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Condit is so fucking awesome. I don't know how you cannot be a fan after that fight Phone Post
3/18/13 11:48 AM
Racer X
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KevinMcAllister -  I laughed how Hendricks' coach says to Johny "he's about to break!", then the camera goes to Carlos and it looks like he just ate somebodies heart and isn't full yet. Phone Post

Well said. What a fight. Johny might have a hammer of a left hand, but Carlos's chin is an anvil, not a nail. There were times in that fight that I thought i could see a look of frustration in Hendrick's eyes, like "WTF does it take to drop this guy?"

3/18/13 12:00 PM
MasterofMartialArts
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MT11 -
caposa -
Harold_Howard - Here you go sir

http://i.minus.com/iHYWZSNNu2UKm.gif

blue namer plz

Wow great shit Phone Post
Fucking looks like a stone cold killer. EVERY time he fights and has that look on his face, it gives me the chills. Similar to Rampage in his prime. I fucking LOVE watching this guy fight and he was seconds away from being the champion. I wonder what's next for him, but no matter what, WAR NBK!!!! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.