UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ellenberger vs Diaz winner gets Gsp or Hendrix?

3/18/13 10:44 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Bigbrockfanuk
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cool I love the 170 stacked to fuck! Phone Post
3/18/13 10:44 AM
Bigbrockfanuk
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Largenj - I like Lawler vs Diaz II better. Phone Post
This also Phone Post
3/18/13 10:45 AM
Bigbrockfanuk

What's the chances Diaz passes drug test though Phone Post
3/18/13 10:49 AM
MasterofMartialArts
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_CloudStrife -
Bigbrockfanuk -  So is condit out of title picture coming off 2 losses? Phone Post

Out of the immediate title picutre I would say yes at least a couple of wins away. But he is definitely ahead of Diaz. I would say Hendricks Ellenberger Rory(If GSP isn't champ) Maia are all ahead of both

I agree with this. Maybe matchup Ellenberger and Maia? Winner of that fight gets winner of GSP/Hendricks? Phone Post
3/18/13 10:52 AM
UGSlapshot
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Herring In A Fur Coat -
Bigbrockfanuk -  So is condit out of title picture coming off 2 losses? Phone Post

Yes, Condit is out of the title picture for the time being also.  Condit & Diaz both need at least 2 wins before any more title shot talk. 

Though at least Condit had his moment in the GSP fight...  Diaz did absolutely nothing.

This is ignorant, Diaz did better than Condit IMO or at least comparable.

Condit may have got that hlk off but Nick was taking way less damage than Condit did and he wobbled GSP once himself. Phone Post
3/18/13 11:05 AM
Bigbrockfanuk

UGSlapshot -
Herring In A Fur Coat -

Yes, Condit is out of the title picture for the time being also.  Condit & Diaz both need at least 2 wins before any more title shot talk. 

Though at least Condit had his moment in the GSP fight...  Diaz did absolutely nothing.

Condit may have got that hlk off but Nick was taking way less damage than Condit did and he wobbled GSP once himself. Phone Post
This there was a point in Diaz Gsp fight think it was the 3rd Diaz hurt Gsp and he backed off n sure there was a wabble also Gsp hits like a girl lol Phone Post
3/18/13 11:08 AM
Bigbrockfanuk

CapnKindBud -
UGSlapshot -
Herring In A Fur Coat -

Nope. Nick did nothing. Didn't have him hurt at all...Condit hurt GSP with a head kick but Nick did nothing. Phone Post
What did Gsp do apart frm hump him on the ground Phone Post
3/18/13 11:09 AM
Bigbrockfanuk

And what did consider do leg kick n run like a bitch Phone Post
TheMessiah

I like this match up and Rory vs Condit Phone Post
Bigbrockfanuk

***condit Phone Post
3/18/13 11:10 AM
Bigbrockfanuk

TheMessiah - I like this match up and Rory vs Condit Phone Post
Rory will win this time though Phone Post
3/18/13 11:15 AM
Herring In A Fur Coat

FightMatrix.com, MMA Rankings
UGSlapshot - 
Herring In A Fur Coat -

Condit knocked down Georges and nearly finished him.  He was also constantly working off his back.

Diaz did very litle damage and turtled up every time he was taken down. 

3/18/13 11:17 AM
JOESONDO
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bigbrockfanuk - 
JOESONDO - There too many challengers at 170 to give Diaz another shot so quickly. Phone Post
Who do u think he should fight next? Phone Post

I'd like to see Diaz fight Lawler. I think he needs at least two wins against top competition for another shot. He was gifted this one. He needs to earn another one.
3/18/13 11:19 AM
MasterofMartialArts
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Herring In A Fur Coat -
UGSlapshot - 
Herring In A Fur Coat -

Condit knocked down Georges and nearly finished him.  He was also constantly working off his back.

Diaz did very litle damage and turtled up every time he was taken down. 

This
Plus Condit was standing in the pocket and trading with George and attacking. Nick was just eating the jab, backing off, then taking a step forward and eating another jab and throwing his hands up. He generated next to no offense. No way you can compare this to the Condit fight. He did lots of damage from the ground too. If you watch both fights, in the Condit fight, you got the feeling that he was still in it the whole time and could have pulled something off. In the Diaz fight, you could tell Diaz was done and had no chance of winning. That is the big difference IMO Phone Post
3/18/13 11:20 AM
ManWithTheIronFists
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lame joke, it's not funny at all.
3/18/13 11:22 AM
Bigbrockfanuk

JOESONDO -
Bigbrockfanuk - 
JOESONDO - There too many challengers at 170 to give Diaz another shot so quickly. Phone Post

I'd like to see Diaz fight Lawler. I think he needs at least two wins against top competition for another shot. He was gifted this one. He needs to earn another one.
I agree Phone Post
3/18/13 11:24 AM
Herring In A Fur Coat

Rory is injured and out indefinitely. 

Diaz and Condit should go at it again (unless Diaz pisses hot again).  Winner needs 1 more big win before any title talk.

GSP vs Hendrix, Ellenberger vs Maia, winners fight each other for the title.

3/18/13 11:24 AM
Herring In A Fur Coat

Diaz - Lawler rematch so many years down the road is intriguing also.

3/18/13 11:37 AM
TheHaunted2

Diaz has nothing what so ever against gsp, we've seen it. Dont wanna see it again.....ever Phone Post
3/18/13 11:44 AM
mmanthebay
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bigbrockfanuk -
Koschek Phone Post
3/18/13 11:46 AM
Bigbrockfanuk

When Gsp tests positive then it will all be up in the air can't wait. Phone Post
3/18/13 12:43 PM
Smokemonster
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bigbrockfanuk - When Gsp tests positive then it will all be up in the air can't wait. Phone Post
That will never happen Phone Post
3/18/13 12:47 PM
shmuckothemighty
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Diaz VS Condit makes the most sense

Condit wins it
3/18/13 12:47 PM
Bigbrockfanuk

Smokemonster -
Bigbrockfanuk - When Gsp tests positive then it will all be up in the air can't wait. Phone Post
That will never happen Phone Post
We will see Phone Post
3/18/13 1:15 PM
DaleSonnen

After the Hendrix fight GSP is going to try and have the Silva fight. I think after that whole superfight is done and out of the way GSP will retire and I think Rory will be back and I think he'll fight codit for the belt. Permitting Condit doesnt lose to anyone else anytime soon. during the post fight conference, GSP sounded like he was getting tired of this life, you can tell he wants step away soon

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.