UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> If the UFC want to keep Condit in the forefront

3/18/13 1:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
orcus
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

-- and they should, since he's exciting, aggressive, classy, intelligent, and good-looking (no homo) -- they need to make sure his fights are 5-rounders. Otherwise there are several guys in the division who can decision him in 3-rounders with takedowns.

In a 5-rounder, I think only GSP and maybe Maia can beat him.

3/18/13 2:04 PM
JOESONDO
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good point. He is a big enough name with the right opponent to headline a fight night card.
3/18/13 2:05 PM
MaliceX
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

excellent point
3/18/13 2:07 PM
WhoShotYushinOkami
261 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not that I ever disliked him, but Condit has become one of my favorite fighters to watch.

I said it in another thread but hes such a fucking gamer and the more I see him fight, the better.

3/18/13 2:09 PM
Condit's Face Broke My Hand
573 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Totally agree. Nobody is as active as him off their back. He just never stops attacking, by the time that third round starts his opponents are wearing down physically and mentally. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.