UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> April 27th FranksFight Charity BJJ Seminar in NYC

4/17/13 8:14 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Matt Phillips
831 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/17/13 8:18 PM

In addition to whats on the website...

Anthony Bourdain will be there along with Ottavia.

Bellator FW #1 contender Daniel Straus will be coming with me as well.

And this man...

4/17/13 8:51 PM
the geek
299 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/18/13 3:50 PM
Matt Phillips
831 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT

4/18/13 3:58 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can not wait for this! Matt you really did a great job getting some amazing people involved for Frank and Wendy. Two very amazing people. I have to email u about something I'm working on. Think you'll like it, hoping you'll want to help me out. :) *crosses fingers

TTT and WAR FRANK!! Phone Post
4/18/13 4:07 PM
Matt Phillips

Krs10KO.com -  I can not wait for this! Matt you really did a great job getting some amazing people involved for Frank and Wendy. Two very amazing people. I have to email u about something I'm working on. Think you'll like it, hoping you'll want to help me out. :) *crosses fingers

I cant take credit for getting all of those people involved. I brought the idea up to Ottavia and she ran with the ball. She's one of the best people I have ever met. 

4/18/13 4:12 PM
the geek
299 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The UG gets a bad rap but some absolutely amazing people here. Phone Post 3.0
4/18/13 4:26 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips - 
Krs10KO.com -  I can not wait for this! Matt you really did a great job getting some amazing people involved for Frank and Wendy. Two very amazing people. I have to email u about something I'm working on. Think you'll like it, hoping you'll want to help me out. :) *crosses fingers

I cant take credit for getting all of those people involved. I brought the idea up to Ottavia and she ran with the ball. She's one of the best people I have ever met. 

Never met her but heard great things and can't wait to meet her. And of course like everyone else I want to be Tony Bourdain when I grow up :) 

4/18/13 4:31 PM
OTT78
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks Matt, feel the same about you.

TOFU

4/18/13 9:18 PM
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt

4/18/13 10:48 PM
TheAssMurderer
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

voted

4/19/13 12:34 AM
DiscipleDojo
685 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If anybody wants, order one of my Frankie Edgar prints (half goes to #FranksFight) and then you can take it to the seminar to get signed by the man himself.  http://jmsmith.org/art/gallery

4/19/13 12:36 AM
mixedmartialfarts
780 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Such a cool event... wish I could go but will still try to support Frank!

4/19/13 10:54 AM
rkilla
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/19/13 10:54 AM

Holy crap, what an awesome opportunity. You get to train with some big names, and help out our UGbrother.

I wish I could go!

4/19/13 1:25 PM
justinthevikingwren
1380 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't wait to go! 

4/19/13 1:46 PM
DiscipleDojo
685 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dang, Justin you're gonna be there too?! I HATE that I can't make it up to NY for this. :(

4/19/13 2:51 PM
Krs10KO.com

DiscipleDojo - 

Dang, Justin you're gonna be there too?! I HATE that I can't make it up to NY for this. :(

That stinks, I would have loved to have met you!! Super excited I get to meet Justin tho, what an amazing human being.

Wow, I'm getting so excited!! Too bad I still can't train tho :( 

4/19/13 2:59 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
114 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

justinthevikingwren - 

Can't wait to go! 

will be awesome to meet you!
4/19/13 3:04 PM
DiscipleDojo

Just being there will elevate your game, Krs10! Even if you can't get back on the mats just yet. Soak it all in for me!

4/19/13 4:31 PM
the geek

DiscipleDojo - 

Just being there will elevate your game, Krs10! Even if you can't get back on the mats just yet. Soak it all in for me!

Really wish you were able to make it out bud. It would be awesome to meet.

I hope to get a lot of photo's so you'll at least be able to vicariously attend :)
4/19/13 5:47 PM
Krs10KO.com

the geek -
DiscipleDojo - 

Really wish you were able to make it out bud. It would be awesome to meet.

I hope to get a lot of photo's so you'll at least be able to vicariously attend :)
Same here.
And and time I walk into Renzo's I feel like my game is better just from being there! It's osmosis! Phone Post
4/20/13 2:17 AM
justinthevikingwren
1380 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey thanks guys! I am PUMPED for this! I can't wait to support Frank :-) It's going to be a blast! Phone Post
4/20/13 2:18 AM
justinthevikingwren

justinthevikingwren - Hey thanks guys! I am PUMPED for this! I can't wait to support Frank :-) It's going to be a blast! Phone Post
It's a great cause, I love those! Glad to be a part of it.

Side note: I might snuggle Matt if I end up crashing in his hotel room. Haha... Not really. Sorry Matt. I'll let you pet my arm fur... Jimmy Kimmel calls me a Golden Retriever! Phone Post
4/20/13 2:53 AM
Matt Phillips

justinthevikingwren - 
justinthevikingwren - Hey thanks guys! I am PUMPED for this! I can't wait to support Frank :-) It's going to be a blast! Phone Post
It's a great cause, I love those! Glad to be a part of it.

Side note: I might snuggle Matt if I end up crashing in his hotel room. Haha... Not really. Sorry Matt. I'll let you pet my arm fur... Jimmy Kimmel calls me a Golden Retriever! Phone Post

lmao! I emailed you earlier this morning. I know you get a ton of email but look for the one that says:

***NEW YORK CITY***

4/20/13 10:58 AM
Krs10KO.com

T-Minus one week!
Matt, so good to talk to last night :) Phone Post
4/20/13 1:43 PM
the geek

Can't believe its sooo close. I'm so excited!!!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.