UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> April 27th FranksFight Charity BJJ Seminar in NYC

4/27/13 11:08 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DiscipleDojo
602 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Post pics for all of us suckers who can't be there with you guys! (except the shower toys; those would have to be on another forum, I'm guessing!)  :) 

4/27/13 11:42 AM
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DiscipleDojo - 

Post pics for all of us suckers who can't be there with you guys! (except the shower toys; those would have to be on another forum, I'm guessing!)  :) 

Ok so had to sho you a pic. Since this is only second time in a hell of a nice hotel room I get so excited over things I have never seen and yes I am like a kid wanting to touch and play with everything so yep found me something to giggle about this am. Here it is lmao

4/27/13 11:45 AM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hope everyone has a great time today Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 11:54 AM
Tat2tillidie
357 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_El Pescadero - Hope everyone has a great time today Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 12:22 PM
justinthevikingwren
1002 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Matt Phillips -
OTT78 -

Good morning everyone!!!! Can't wait to see you at the academy today! Woot!

Yay! Phone Post
WOOT WOOT! Phone Post
4/27/13 12:27 PM
the geek
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

justinthevikingwren -
Matt Phillips -
OTT78 -

Yay! Phone Post
WOOT WOOT! Phone Post
I'm going to meet up with Krs-ten and Bagger then get on our way. Phone Post 3.0
4/27/13 5:21 PM
Matt Phillips
774 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt
Huge success! Phone Post
4/27/13 5:52 PM
DiscipleDojo
602 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

update?

4/27/13 6:04 PM
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DiscipleDojo - 

update?

Woot woot omg wow what an amazing time just stopping in to say a huge thanks to everyone for this a huge success is right. I met renzo, renato, frankie, daniel, justin, and oh yeah many will have to type out more later time to get ready to head over to the fights. The seminar raised $5155.00 Also brought tears to both me and my husbands eye wow ok time to get ready

4/27/13 6:05 PM
Luvdcuties

Edited: 04/27/13 6:05 PM
DiscipleDojo - 

update?

Woot woot to you Frankie signed his portrait and wanted one for himself hell yeah dojo!!! Also got renzo to sign his portrait too woot woot

4/27/13 6:08 PM
justinthevikingwren
1002 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek - 
justinthevikingwren -
Matt Phillips -
OTT78 -

Yay! Phone Post
WOOT WOOT! Phone Post
I'm going to meet up with Krs-ten and Bagger then get on our way. Phone Post 3.0

Bro... SO GREAT to meet you guys today!!! 

Ah-boot! 

4/27/13 6:10 PM
justinthevikingwren

Luvdcuties - 
DiscipleDojo - 

update?

Woot woot omg wow what an amazing time just stopping in to say a huge thanks to everyone for this a huge success is right. I met renzo, renato, frankie, daniel, justin, and oh yeah many will have to type out more later time to get ready to head over to the fights. The seminar raised $5155.00 Also brought tears to both me and my husbands eye wow ok time to get ready

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME ?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME ?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME ?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME ?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME?AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME 

4/27/13 6:22 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

justinthevikingwren -
the geek - 
justinthevikingwren -
Matt Phillips -
OTT78 -

Yay! Phone Post
WOOT WOOT! Phone Post

Ah-boot! 

You are one of the most amazing people I have ever met. I love you to death man and will forever consider you family. Happy birthday my friend and anywhere anytime you need ANYTHING just ask. Phone Post
4/27/13 6:36 PM
DiscipleDojo

^ How I feel reading this thread and seeing the pics on Twitter from today so far.

4/27/13 7:14 PM
Matt Phillips
774 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DiscipleDojo -

^ How I feel reading this thread and seeing the pics on Twitter from today so far.

Haha I havent had good cell service all day. My battery is dying too :( Phone Post
4/28/13 3:05 AM
bagger
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just an amazing time. I was blown away!

Justin you are one of the most super-genuine guys I've ever met. It was amazing meeting you and hearing your experiences first-hand.

It was great being a part of that whole experience. To EVERYONE that made it happen, you did an incredible job. Thank you.
4/28/13 3:19 AM
Zac Robinson
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Awesome to hear that the seminar went so well.

4/28/13 3:33 AM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bagger - Just an amazing time. I was blown away!

Justin you are one of the most super-genuine guys I've ever met. It was amazing meeting you and hearing your experiences first-hand.

It was great being a part of that whole experience. To EVERYONE that made it happen, you did an incredible job. Thank you.
You are one hell of a guy yourself man. Was awesome to meet you. Safe travels. I will post some pics I have and a long winded frat tomorrow.

Love you all. Phone Post
4/28/13 10:22 AM
halfninja
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not only is Justin a super nice guy, I finally met someone just a tad paler than my Irish self.
4/28/13 10:38 AM
the geek
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

justinthevikingwren - 
the geek - 
justinthevikingwren -
Matt Phillips -
OTT78 -

Yay! Phone Post
WOOT WOOT! Phone Post

Ah-boot! 

LMAO.

That was such an amazing weekend and I was honored be get to meet so many incredible new friends. You have all impacted my life in some way tis weekend.

THANK"S TO EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU!!!

& Justin, I'm ah-boot to head to the airport to see if I can catch an earlier fight home to see my family (I miss them a lot). I'll get you those photo's right away bro, thank you for letting me take them.

Cheers
4/28/13 3:56 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This was such an incredible experience. Everyone was so great. I hope everyone who has my number stays in touch with me!!

Wendy, Frank, Matt and Larry were so sweet!! And who knew Daniel Straus was so damn cool?? Ottavia and Geek are my new BFFs :)

And Justin if I don't see you before you go, it was an honor hanging out with you. Please be safe, Keep in touch. Thanks for everything. Phone Post
4/28/13 5:26 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace

4/28/13 5:41 PM
UGCTT_El Pescadero
2361 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_NKTKDace -

Killer pic!!

So glad everyone had fun. Phone Post 3.0
4/28/13 5:42 PM
DiscipleDojo

UGCTT_NKTKDace - 

Who are the UG folks in this pic? I'd love to put a face with the names.

I recognize (L to R) Justin, Silver Fox, Wendy, Frank, Renzo, Renato and Ottavia.

4/28/13 5:48 PM
Luvdcuties

Matt has the rvca shirt and he is to the right standing with a girl to the right  to the left of him is KRS in front of them both is Bagger

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.