UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> April 27th FranksFight Charity BJJ Seminar in NYC

4/28/13 6:03 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Matt Phillips
775 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That pic is great! It was a very very great group of people.

Frankie Edgar had to duck out before the pic to do an autograph signing. Phone Post
4/28/13 6:04 PM
dMo
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Justin is so big compared to you all he could be Big John Studd's long lost brother. Phone Post
4/28/13 6:55 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dMo - Justin is so big compared to you all he could be Big John Studd's long lost brother. Phone Post
Hahaha

Ranato called him a young beautiful Kenny Hogers!@@ Phone Post
4/28/13 7:20 PM
halfninja
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am farthest to the right in the front row.
4/28/13 8:01 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

halfninja - I am farthest to the right in the front row.

Was awesome meeting you and thanks for coming out. I could spend every single day sitting on the mat and watching. Jason was offering me a rash guard and I had shorts on under my pants lol

I was just nervous because of my port. I would have loved to roll with them.

Maybe mess around and push a little? See how quick one of them tries putting me in a real bad way LOL

would have been epic. maybe next time?
4/28/13 9:03 PM
Luvdcuties
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hey everyone if you have pics of the seminar pass them on to so I can include them in the facebook album with your name as a memory of the seminar and how special it was for all!!!!!!!!!

4/28/13 9:11 PM
pennviachoke
1061 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So much awesome here...truly inspirational. Phone Post
4/28/13 9:21 PM
halfninja
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_NKTKDace - 

Was awesome meeting you and thanks for coming out. I could spend every single day sitting on the mat and watching. Jason was offering me a rash guard and I had shorts on under my pants lol

Maybe mess around and push a little? See how quick one of them tries putting me in a real bad way LOL

I'm no doctor but you can probably tape the port, or if it's on your midsection, cover it with one of those 'abdominal' sweatbands, to keep it secure. Also, the beauty of jiujitsu is that it doesn't HAVE to be done at full speed/power.

That being said, I don't think I want any parts of a Frankie Edgar double leg.
4/28/13 10:44 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace

halfninja -
UGCTT_NKTKDace - 

I'm no doctor but you can probably tape the port, or if it's on your midsection, cover it with one of those 'abdominal' sweatbands, to keep it secure. Also, the beauty of jiujitsu is that it doesn't HAVE to be done at full speed/power.

It's in my chest with the catheter inserted into vein in my neck.

Pressure and chokes no can defend lol Phone Post
4/28/13 11:23 PM
DiscipleDojo
612 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was John Danaher wearing his trademark rashguard/fanny-pack combo that day?

4/29/13 3:12 AM
the geek
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alright folks. Just landed and I spent most of the flight editing photos from the seminar. Really pleased with how they turned out and I know you all will be as well.

I'll make a thread tomorrow. Phone Post 3.0
4/29/13 3:13 AM
the geek
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DiscipleDojo -

Was John Danaher wearing his trademark rashguard/fanny-pack combo that day?

I'll let the pics speak for themselves haha. Phone Post 3.0
4/29/13 11:45 AM
OTT78
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek - Alright folks. Just landed and I spent most of the flight editing photos from the seminar. Really pleased with how they turned out and I know you all will be as well.

Can't wait to see them! 

4/29/13 11:47 AM
justinthevikingwren
1003 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

the geek - Alright folks. Just landed and I spent most of the flight editing photos from the seminar. Really pleased with how they turned out and I know you all will be as well.

iam@justinthevikingwren.com 

:-)

4/29/13 11:48 AM
justinthevikingwren
1003 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OTT78 - 

Can't wait to see them! 

You rock chica! It was SO nice meeting you and it was SO awesome the event that you guys put on. 

To all the UG folks I met... Totally rad! Woot Woot! I was so pumped to meet you guys! Makes it so much more personal now seeing your post :-) I liked them before, now they are near and dear to my heart! 

4/29/13 11:52 AM
bagger
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

justinthevikingwren - 
OTT78 - 

Can't wait to see them! 

You rock chica! It was SO nice meeting you and it was SO awesome the event that you guys put on. 

To all the UG folks I met... Totally rad! Woot Woot! I was so pumped to meet you guys! Makes it so much more personal now seeing your post :-) I liked them before, now they are near and dear to my heart! 

Shhh, don't say another word, just give me one more bear hug.
4/29/13 1:32 PM
the geek

bagger - 
justinthevikingwren - 
OTT78 - 

Can't wait to see them! 

Shhh, don't say another word, just give me one more bear hug.

LMAO, awesome post bagger.

Honestly, I feel like I added some new family members last weekend.
4/29/13 1:33 PM
the geek

justinthevikingwren - 

I'll have them off to you in ah-boot and hour bro.
4/29/13 2:46 PM
halfninja

UGCTT_NKTKDace - 
halfninja -
UGCTT_NKTKDace - 

Next time: Leg Lock Seminar.
4/29/13 2:55 PM
the geek

the geek - 
justinthevikingwren - 

I'll have them off to you in ah-boot and hour bro.

Alright, the email has been sent Justin... now to finish the seminar photos... sooooo excited to post them :)
4/29/13 3:04 PM
Krs10KO.com
348 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/29/13 3:05 PM
halfninja - 
UGCTT_NKTKDace - 
halfninja -
UGCTT_NKTKDace - 

Haha, Sambo!! 

And you can probably do light technique but be careful. My port gave me a blood clot in my carotid artery, Which I still have. So when I roll I let people know to watch my neck. And I tap at the first sign of pressure. No shame in my game!  

Everyone I met was super nice And Cant wait for pics Geek!! 

4/29/13 4:18 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace

Krs10KO.com -
halfninja - 
UGCTT_NKTKDace - 
halfninja -
UGCTT_NKTKDace - 

Haha, Sambo!! 

And you can probably do light technique but be careful. My port gave me a blood clot in my carotid artery, Which I still have. So when I roll I let people know to watch my neck. And I tap at the first sign of pressure. No shame in my game!  

Yeah mine is in a vein in my neck and because where they insert it its still open so even pressure from something simple like a tie makes it really uncomfortable.

Light rolling with constant energy drops would be no good at all. Not right now anyway. Phone Post
4/30/13 10:26 AM
bagger
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_NKTKDace - 
Krs10KO.com -
halfninja - 
UGCTT_NKTKDace - 
halfninja -
UGCTT_NKTKDace - 

Haha, Sambo!! 

Yeah mine is in a vein in my neck and because where they insert it its still open so even pressure from something simple like a tie makes it really uncomfortable.

Light rolling with constant energy drops would be no good at all. Not right now anyway. Phone Post

I don't see the problem here....

4/30/13 12:42 PM
UGCTT_NKTKDace

bagger -
UGCTT_NKTKDace - 
Krs10KO.com -
halfninja - 
UGCTT_NKTKDace - 
halfninja -
UGCTT_NKTKDace - 

Haha, Sambo!! 

I don't see the problem here....

lol awesome!! Phone Post
4/30/13 1:10 PM
the geek

Hey folks, you can see the photos from the event here...

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=2168822&page=1

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.