UnderGround Forums

S&C UnderGround >> Stuck on a boat get creative

3/18/13 8:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Dirtyzip
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I currently work on a boat for 2-3 weeks at a time. The schedule is 6 hours on 6 hours off, so sleep is at a premium. The boat no longer has a treadmill so I've been doing pyramid burpees, ab work, and other body weight circuits 3 days a week. Get creative and give me a workout Phone Post
3/18/13 9:45 PM
Dirtyzip

I've been doing convict conditioning too. My goal is to do descending sets of burpees starting at 20. I'm on 12 this week upping my starting set each week Phone Post
3/19/13 11:00 AM
JamesDean57
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lunges, step ups on to a box, Bulgarian split squats, pistol squats, push ups, one arm push ups, hand stand press ups, inverted rows and pull ups.
3/19/13 1:17 PM
tristar
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You should just order a body weight training book. Ross Enamait's Never Gymless is a good one and its $20. I'm sure there's plenty others. Phone Post
3/19/13 3:36 PM
JamesDean57
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tristar -  You should just order a body weight training book. Ross Enamait's Never Gymless is a good one and its $20. I'm sure there's plenty others. Phone Post

You can get it now in a pdf for $12.00, any of Ross's stuff would be good for this.

http://www.rosstraining.com/nevergymless.html
3/19/13 3:38 PM
jeremy hamilton
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Go to the engine room and shovel coal...
3/21/13 5:58 PM
jmont

Tie a rope around ur waist and to the back of the boat and swim as fast as u csn Phone Post
4/22/13 10:13 PM
AbbottMary
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Push ups, sit ups, mountain climbers burpees, pull ups, bodyweight squats and high jumps. Do all of them in different orders for like... 45 minutes and youll be in pretty good shape.
4/23/13 1:12 AM
shootfighterbull

Climb ropes Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.