UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> This forum

3/18/13 8:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jerky66
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is really starting to suck. It used to be a cool place to read about MMA news and martial arts stuff and now it has a bunch of political bullshit. What kind of martial arts guy wants to read about Rashads opinion about gay marriage or all this other nonsense about Fallon Fox. They actually put Fox as the front page story on the website like they did with Rashads gay marriage opinion. I can understand someone making a thread but why put it on the front of the website as the top story?

Not interested, see ya!
3/18/13 8:34 PM
Styro

Later, when the sitck finally comes out of your ass you can come back.

3/18/13 8:49 PM
Melvin Junko

1. Had to login to vote Doctor NPD up

2. Is there another place i missed where you can get to read post and interact with legends like Ensonue , Mark Hunt and the DFW Jr himself? Along with a cast of fuckin cool fighters like Uncle Creepy or read some insane rambling from Big Wes?

Plus if the stars align right you get to watch some crazy fuckers with to much time on their hand like MMAguy chase down, harass , out and otherwise torture and destroy fakes . That's gold baby!

The news and stuff takes the backseat, it's the forum and it always has been.
3/18/13 8:55 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's refreshing to see that this place is, for once, not driving away a GOOD UGer.
3/18/13 8:58 PM
MattBFD
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sounds like you have an issue and a political opinion because the only thing that has happened here in like A MONTH is GSP/Diaz threads. You really had to choose to be offended. Phone Post
3/18/13 9:11 PM
crowbar
724 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/18/13 9:11 PM

I need to photoshop MMA.tv on the door.

3/18/13 9:55 PM
aka_rtotheoh

OP is a faggot. (am i cool now?) Phone Post
3/18/13 10:41 PM
Bill Pharoni
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I treat the UG Blog like I would any other troll. I ignore them. Once you start doing this you'll feel much better.
3/18/13 11:22 PM
IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap
382 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bill Pharoni - I treat the UG Blog like I would any other troll. I ignore them. Once you start doing this you'll feel much better.
And all you girls do is cry and cry, like "WHY AM I EVEN ON EARTH?! I SHOULD DIIIE." Phone Post
3/18/13 11:52 PM
DaddyGorg

OP, you're right, that stuff is complete bullshit. But there is not too much to say, and 90% of what's there is repetitive.
3/18/13 11:58 PM
Richard Tuck
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jerky66 - Is really starting to suck. It used to be a cool place to read about MMA news and martial arts stuff and now it has a bunch of political bullshit. What kind of martial arts guy wants to read about Rashads opinion about gay marriage or all this other nonsense about Fallon Fox. They actually put Fox as the front page story on the website like they did with Rashads gay marriage opinion. I can understand someone making a thread but why put it on the front of the website as the top story?

Not interested, see ya!

Strong user name to post content ratio
3/18/13 11:58 PM
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Every site has slow news days. I just ignore threads I do not find interesting. If I clicked on every thread, Id probably go crazy.

Just start interesting MMA threads or read the ones that relate to what you want to talk about in MMA Phone Post
3/19/13 12:02 AM
FreakDaddy
144 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have had Royce Gracie, Joe Rogan, Tom Lawlor, Shane Carwin, Spence Fisher, and Dan Henderson respond to questions I have asked.......There have been countless other fighters and even the Dana sticks his head in here from time to time.......Where else does this happen?????Sure there are trolls and shit, but I ignor it for all of the good stuff......I can't think of any other sport or band or actor sites where they interact with their fans like the MMA fighters do here with us hardcores......
3/19/13 12:20 AM
ausgepicht

jerky66 - Is really starting to suck. It used to be a cool place to read about MMA news and martial arts stuff and now it has a bunch of political bullshit. What kind of martial arts guy wants to read about Rashads opinion about gay marriage or all this other nonsense about Fallon Fox. They actually put Fox as the front page story on the website like they did with Rashads gay marriage opinion. I can understand someone making a thread but why put it on the front of the website as the top story?

Not interested, see ya!

Radio: Don't like the music, change the station.

TV: Don't like the show, change the channel.

News Stories/Threads: Don't like the topic, don't click.

How fucking hard is this?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.