UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> lol @ Fallon Fox

3/18/13 10:00 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
EVIL YOSHI
722 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So, she shouldn't be 'obligated' to tell people her prior gender, but after winning a fight, she calls Sports Illustrated to TELL them she's a dude?

I'm confused, Fox, which is it?  Is it not a big deal, or is it a big deal, and SI should cover it?

3/18/13 10:01 PM
Chomas
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shes clearly an attention whore. Phone Post
3/18/13 10:01 PM
ChaosOverkill
371 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EVIL YOSHI - 

So, she shouldn't be 'obligated' to tell people her prior gender, but after winning a fight, she calls Sports Illustrated to TELL them she's a dude?

I'm confused, Fox, which is it?  Is it not a big deal, or is it a big deal, and SI should cover it?

No no ,she was outed by a scorned former coach she was going to hide as long as possible,

3/18/13 10:02 PM
GloverRampagedMyBrownEye
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chomas - Shes clearly an attention whore. Phone Post
/ thread Phone Post
3/18/13 10:03 PM
EVIL YOSHI
722 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill - 
EVIL YOSHI - 

No no ,she was outed by a scorned former coach she was going to hide as long as possible,

This is from Sport's Illustrated:

Fallon Fox is bracing herself for controversy, and as the first on-record transgender female fighter in mixed martial arts, she's going to get plenty of it.

On Monday, the 37-year-old Fox (2-0) revealed exclusively to SI.com that she's a transgender fighter -- the first on record, male or female, to compete in the combat sport. Fox won her second professional bout with a 39-second knockout (via knee) last Saturday at Championship Fighting Alliance 10 in Coral Gables, Fla.

Fox, who underwent gender reassignment surgery in 2006 along with the supplemental hormonal therapy, is scheduled to fight again for the CFA on April 20 in the semifinals of its eight-woman featherweight tournament. However, Fox's license approval is now under investigation with Florida's Dept. of Business and Professional Regulation.

3/18/13 10:04 PM
ChaosOverkill
371 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

EVIL YOSHI - 
ChaosOverkill - 
EVIL YOSHI - 

This is from Sport's Illustrated:

Fallon Fox is bracing herself for controversy, and as the first on-record transgender female fighter in mixed martial arts, she's going to get plenty of it.

On Monday, the 37-year-old Fox (2-0) revealed exclusively to SI.com that she's a transgender fighter -- the first on record, male or female, to compete in the combat sport. Fox won her second professional bout with a 39-second knockout (via knee) last Saturday at Championship Fighting Alliance 10 in Coral Gables, Fla.

Fox, who underwent gender reassignment surgery in 2006 along with the supplemental hormonal therapy, is scheduled to fight again for the CFA on April 20 in the semifinals of its eight-woman featherweight tournament. However, Fox's license approval is now under investigation with Florida's Dept. of Business and Professional Regulation.

Ok hmm that's odd I was talking to a fighter that knows her and said she was told by that it was a former coach... that's odd

3/18/13 10:06 PM
ChaosOverkill

Edited: 03/18/13 10:06 PM

I think maybe the coach had put it out there and Fox confirmed it to SI when asked. I doubt seing as she thinks she shouldn't have to disclose she did this with no push from rumour

3/18/13 10:09 PM
The Shockmaster

It's a dude that got his balls cut off. He's still built like a dude and has a dude's chin and bone structure. Completely insane.
Stea1th

He is irrelevant.

The sooner we stop talking about this side show freak the better Phone Post
BeatonHauff
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stea1th - He is irrelevant.

The sooner we stop talking about this side show freak the better Phone Post
You ain't wrong Phone Post
3/18/13 10:11 PM
Authority Figure

Fallon, the UG wants you to know:

3/18/13 10:11 PM
likatiga
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think the two girls she fought without disclosing it should sue her.
3/18/13 10:12 PM
White347LX

lol @ calling that guy "she" for any reason!
3/18/13 10:13 PM
ChaosOverkill

redplayer50 - this conversation can only end with a definitive ban on transgender fighters

Which is a total shame beause the fruitcake commission of her next fight has or at least had already said yes.

The PC psychopaths will make sure everyone is innondated with hate until she gets to fight.

3/18/13 10:15 PM
AllAmericanBoxing
166 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

likatiga - I think the two girls she fought without disclosing it should sue her.
This Phone Post
3/18/13 10:17 PM
OGTT_Darth YOLO
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Men arent whores. She/he is, for all tents and porpoises, a pimp Phone Post
3/18/13 10:17 PM
TEX4N
269 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

*He Phone Post
3/18/13 10:18 PM
White347LX

ChaosOverkill - 
redplayer50 - this conversation can only end with a definitive ban on transgender fighters

Which is a total shame beause the fruitcake commission of her next fight has or at least had already said yes.

The PC psychopaths will make sure everyone is innondated with hate until she gets to fight.

But who will he get to fight? What woman is going to sign up to fight a dude w/2 first round KO wins?
3/18/13 10:19 PM
Drunkie
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

likatiga - I think the two girls she fought without disclosing it should sue her.

i agree. they agreed to fight a female but ended up fighting a man. i think that is a winnable lawsuit
3/18/13 10:21 PM
Daht
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You shouldn't have to disclose your sex at all!

Can't a human being just junk-tuck and wear a bra at weigh ins and beat up chicks without closed minded hatemongers attacking his civil liberties and demanding personal information of him?
3/18/13 10:23 PM
MisterFixit
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!
3/18/13 10:26 PM
ChaosOverkill

White347LX - 
ChaosOverkill - 

But who will he get to fight? What woman is going to sign up to fight a dude w/2 first round KO wins?

Probably someone so far ahead in skills it will not matter.

At least I hope

3/18/13 10:27 PM
ChaosOverkill

Daht - You shouldn't have to disclose your sex at all!

Can't a human being just junk-tuck and wear a bra at weigh ins and beat up chicks without closed minded hatemongers attacking his civil liberties and demanding personal information of him?

Are you being facetious or serious? It is the definition of potentially affecting the job.

Being gay or Bi or whatever doesn't, this does.

3/18/13 10:29 PM
Eggbert
478 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Definitely female then Phone Post
3/18/13 10:30 PM
MisterFixit
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^LOL at Are you serious?

*Pictures Reem and a wig , tucked, and slamming bitches two at a time.*

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.