UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> So how does one enter an elite grappling tourney

3/18/13 11:16 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Gomrad
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I started grappling in 1995

Entered first and only tournament in 2009

I drop in the gym a few times a month around coaching HS wrestling.... Phone Post
3/18/13 11:19 PM
BrianStannFan
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

just go to a tournament and hide under cars and jump the winner to see if you are more 'elite'

3/18/13 11:25 PM
Gomrad
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BrianStannFan -

just go to a tournament and hide under cars and jump the winner to see if you are more 'elite'

This....

Or dojo storm the Absolute bracket at the end of the day, penciling yourself in as a rat tail bout on the wall chart Phone Post
3/18/13 11:56 PM
powerbombu
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

so i should pay a 15 dollar entrance fee and then jump the winners of the absolute bracket?

I want them when there fresh. I don't know why I can see my original post, i'm trying to be the best
3/18/13 11:59 PM
powerbombu

the first tournament I entered I powerbombed a person and then they Dqued me for being a much better grappler. I only lifted him 3 inches of the ground.

I really cant afford to pay 90 dollars to grapple because not only am I a street grappler aka street fighter, i'm also a sumo fighter mixed in with combat ju-jitsu
3/19/13 12:05 AM
lozer81

powerbombu - the first tournament I entered I powerbombed a person and then they Dqued me for being a much better grappler. I only lifted him 3 inches of the ground.

I really cant afford to pay 90 dollars to grapple because not only am I a street grappler aka street fighter, i'm also a sumo fighter mixed in with combat ju-jitsu

this. i would enter more but they charge 80-100 bucks just to enter, i've seen naga championships were only 4-6 people show up for every weight class,sometimes less, and the winner is "world champion" lol

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.