What if ... >> Callout thread...Don't be scared, Raezor19

3/19/13 2:22 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Cooler
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Raezor19 - 
The Cooler - 
Raezor19 - 

At night I will be playing blackjack or craps, if you come at me during the day with my children present I will kill you on the fucking spot so make your moves easy.....

This is literally the cherry on the tuck sundae.

I love it.

So...you don't want to fight, though?

I was pretty positive a bunch of posts ago that I didn't have any desire to fight you, but If you still want to you just heard the rules, I will not allow my daughters to to see some donut motherfucker wrap their father up and your life will not exist, I tried to back out of this as much as I could but if you keep coming, that s the end result.....

Your attempt to "back out of this" (which at this point "this" was us having a reasonable conversation) was to challenge me.

You wanted my address so you could 'take this further' 'face to face' because you 'travel a lot.'

You gotta be a real bitch to say the following then immediately tuck yo penis.

"

Actually, 2 adults can debate and come to terms without a continual battle with no internet end....If we need to take this further you can forward me your address as I will mine and we can settle this....not keyboard warrioring anything, but you will not let it go.....

Don't take it as a keyboard callout, but I travel quite a bit so if i'm in your neighborhood we can talk face to face since you don't think I can do that....I doubt your mom will pay for the flights to my home so lets talk personally and we can hash this out....otherwise.....goodnight...."

Poor misunderstood thing...you're not tucking your dick, your teasing your asshole. It likes it.
3/19/13 2:22 AM
Demolition Man
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not to be a downer guys but I'm starting to think this fight won't happen.
3/19/13 2:23 AM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I do agree. My association with this thread is atrocious. This is what happens when I get stoned, you get crazy, and Raezor gets nervous. Lol.
3/19/13 2:24 AM
D241

The Cooler - 
D241 - 

The Cooler-

If I called you a hot headed small dick fuckface, would you also challenge me?

Except I'm not a hothead, if you read the thread all this happened in.

I was having a conversation about him, with no mention of fighting or toughness, and he challenged me. He 'wanted my address' so he could "move this further" "face to face" because he "travels a lot."

So get your facts straight.

Your insult doesn't mean much but your challenge does...we can fight friendly if you want.

Where/when? Has to be somewhere legit so I know there are witnesses for a no show.

It was just a hypothetical question.

You don't want to fight me. I'm 5'7 298lbs with an 89' reach, and another 9 inches to compete in other manly contest. And I own a Camaro Z28 so needless to say, I know how to drive.

3/19/13 2:24 AM
The Cooler

Raezor19 - 
The Cooler - 
Raezor19 - 

At night I will be playing blackjack or craps, if you come at me during the day with my children present I will kill you on the fucking spot so make your moves easy.....

I love it.

I was pretty positive a bunch of posts ago that I didn't have any desire to fight you, but If you still want to you just heard the rules, I will not allow my daughters to to see some donut motherfucker wrap their father up and your life will not exist, I tried to back out of this as much as I could but if you keep coming, that s the end result.....

Actually this is the first time you've said you don't want to fight.

For 10 pages you attempted to dance around it. You could have just said it to begin with.

You're a bitch, you argue like a bitch, you run and hide like a bitch, and you shout insults when you feel safe like a bitch.

And you talk to pro fighters like you're a peer.

For all these reasons I'd like to beat you with my fists, as agreed to in your original challenge to me.

But since you're finally admitting the tuck I guess I can let you off the hook if you manage to shut up for a little while.
3/19/13 2:26 AM
The Cooler

D241 - 
The Cooler - 
D241 - 

The Cooler-

If I called you a hot headed small dick fuckface, would you also challenge me?

Except I'm not a hothead, if you read the thread all this happened in.

I was having a conversation about him, with no mention of fighting or toughness, and he challenged me. He 'wanted my address' so he could "move this further" "face to face" because he "travels a lot."

So get your facts straight.

Your insult doesn't mean much but your challenge does...we can fight friendly if you want.

Where/when? Has to be somewhere legit so I know there are witnesses for a no show.

It was just a hypothetical question.

You don't want to fight me. I'm 5'7 298lbs with an 89' reach, and another 9 inches to compete in other manly contest. And I own a Camaro Z28 so needless to say, I know how to drive.

I'd swear to god you actually knew me, except for the reach part. And the Camaro isn't a Z.

And the 9 inches part, almost missed that.
3/19/13 2:27 AM
Raezor19

The Cooler - 
Raezor19 - 
The Cooler - 
Raezor19 - 

I love it.

Your attempt to "back out of this" (which at this point "this" was us having a reasonable conversation) was to challenge me.

You wanted my address so you could 'take this further' 'face to face' because you 'travel a lot.'

"

Actually, 2 adults can debate and come to terms without a continual battle with no internet end....If we need to take this further you can forward me your address as I will mine and we can settle this....not keyboard warrioring anything, but you will not let it go.....

Don't take it as a keyboard callout, but I travel quite a bit so if i'm in your neighborhood we can talk face to face since you don't think I can do that....I doubt your mom will pay for the flights to my home so lets talk personally and we can hash this out....otherwise.....goodnight...."

Poor misunderstood thing...you're not tucking your dick, your teasing your asshole. It likes it.

Serious now, don't go there... I will drive to caralina for your fat ass if i need to, don't threaten me, ( and i know u didn't my family yet) but please don't....

3/19/13 2:29 AM
The Cooler

Raezor19 - 
The Cooler - 
Raezor19 - 
The Cooler - 
Raezor19 - 

I love it.

"

Serious now, don't go there... I will drive to caralina for your fat ass if i need to, don't threaten me, ( and i know u didn't my family yet) but please don't....

I'm there. I'm fucking rubbing my foot on it. I just spit on it. I'm so fucking there you can't believe it.

So I went there.

If you want to drive on down so much the easier. There are plenty of gyms in town, I'm sure I can find one that will host a clown fight.

I will beat your fucking ass into a living death. Is that threatening enough?

Tell me what I can say that will just get you to say yes.
3/19/13 2:31 AM
D241

Razor-

Tell him if he post a picture of himself showing his cock and his face with a piece of paper that says fuck you razor19, you accept!

DO IT

3/19/13 2:33 AM
The Cooler

D241 - 

Razor-

Tell him if he post a picture of himself showing his cock and his face with a piece of paper that says fuck you razor19, you accept!

DO IT

I'm using John Holmes' cock and Tyson's face then.

He's scared of words...can't imagine what that combo would do to him.
3/19/13 2:34 AM
The Cooler

D241 - 

Razor-

DO IT

By the way, for my cock to get anywhere near my face I'd have to be trapped under a car or something.
3/19/13 2:35 AM
The Cooler

Maybe a panoramic camera...
3/19/13 2:38 AM
Raezor19

The Cooler - 
Raezor19 - 
The Cooler - 
Raezor19 - 
The Cooler - 
Raezor19 - 

I love it.

"

I'm there. I'm fucking rubbing my foot on it. I just spit on it. I'm so fucking there you can't believe it.

So I went there.

If you want to drive on down so much the easier. There are plenty of gyms in town, I'm sure I can find one that will host a clown fight.

Thank you for keeping this between us.....You can't bring anything

more than a grudge match, I would in fact fight you in that matter, than buy you a beer after. it;s just my nature

If you can't drink with me, win or lose, I don'y want you here

3/19/13 2:39 AM
SJCOTTON
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Cooler -
D241 - 

Razor-

DO IT

By the way, for my cock to get anywhere near my face I'd have to be trapped under a car or something.
We don't need a car bro. Ever heard of the anaconda choke? Phone Post
3/19/13 2:40 AM
The Cooler

Raezor19 - 
The Cooler - 
Raezor19 - 
The Cooler - 
Raezor19 - 
The Cooler - 
Raezor19 - 

I love it.

"

So I went there.

Thank you for keeping this between us.....You can't bring anything

more than a grudge match, I would in fact fight you in that matter, than buy you a beer after. it;s just my nature

If you can't drink with me, win or lose, I don'y want you here

Feelgood tuck of the year.

It's never been anything but between us.

Sure I'll drink with you afterwards. I'll even hold your straw for you.

When you say you don't want to fight but you keep saying things like "if you did this I'd fight you" it doesn't quite count.

So...keep on tuckin'.
3/19/13 2:41 AM
Raezor19

The Cooler - 
D241 - 

Razor-

DO IT

This was not my quote....fuck off

3/19/13 2:41 AM
The Cooler

SJCOTTON - 
The Cooler -
D241 - 

Razor-

DO IT

We don't need a car bro. Ever heard of the anaconda choke? Phone Post

lol that wasn't named after my dick. Thanks for the compliment though.
3/19/13 2:42 AM
The Cooler

Raezor19 - 
The Cooler - 
D241 - 

Razor-

DO IT

This was not my quote....fuck off

ooh...he's mad again.

I won't like him when he's angry.

Oh wait...yes I do.

So...challenge accepted?
3/19/13 2:44 AM
The Cooler

I think the lesson of this thread is don't issue challenges you aren't prepared to back up.

He challenged, I accepted unconditionally, his wiener got tucked faster than my one hitter when a cop is behind me.
3/19/13 2:45 AM
thembones
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Cooler - 
Raezor19 - 
The Cooler - 
Raezor19 - 

I love it.

For 10 pages you attempted to dance around it. You could have just said it to begin with.

You're a bitch, you argue like a bitch, you run and hide like a bitch, and you shout insults when you feel safe like a bitch.

For all these reasons I'd like to beat you with my fists, as agreed to in your original challenge to me.

But since you're finally admitting the tuck I guess I can let you off the hook if you manage to shut up for a little while.

Honestly, it doesn't look like you made much of a point, other than prove you don't have much going on in your life. Hopefully being an internet tough guy fills that void.

I will vote you up for the hilarious thread though. I didn't even read Raezor19's initial post as a challenge to fight since it was in the context of proving he was willing to show his face, but its pretty funny that you managed to goad him into a position where he does really seem to want to kick your ass, but probably doesn't have the ability or the will.
3/19/13 2:46 AM
Condit's Face Broke My Hand
586 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is easily the worst thread I have ever seen on the UG. Phone Post
3/19/13 2:48 AM
The Cooler

thembones - 
The Cooler - 
Raezor19 - 
The Cooler - 
Raezor19 - 

I love it.

Honestly, it doesn't look like you made much of a point, other than prove you don't have much going on in your life. Hopefully being an internet tough guy fills that void.

I will vote you up for the hilarious thread though. I didn't even read Raezor19's initial post as a challenge to fight since it was in the context of proving he was willing to show his face, but its pretty funny that you managed to goad him into a position where he does really seem to want to kick your ass, but probably doesn't have the ability or the will.

Yeah.

During the reasonable conversation we were having on this thread...

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&forum=1&thread=2148468&page=10

in which I made no mention of fighting, or toughness, or any threats until he said he 'wanted my address' to 'take this further' 'face to face' because he travels a lot.

Yeah, I'm the internet tough guy. Because I accepted his bullshit challenge and called him on it.

Try to spin it any way you want...when you're losing an argument and you say you want to meet face to face to take it further...that is being an internet tough guy.

I'm fat, short and old. We have a promoter. I don't even have '30 years of hockey fights' to fall back on.

I don't see the problem, and fuck his size, skill or ability. He made the challenge.

3/19/13 2:48 AM
The Cooler

Condit's Face Broke My Hand -  This is easily the worst thread I have ever seen on the UG. Phone Post

Vote down the op, it's what I've been doing.
3/19/13 2:50 AM
The Cooler

And lol at saying he "genuinely wants to kick my ass now."

Good. See if you can get him to say yes.

We have a promoter.
3/19/13 2:55 AM
Ballbagmcgee
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.