UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Callout thread...Don't be scared, Raezor19

3/19/13 2:57 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Raezor19
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Cooler - And lol at saying he "genuinely wants to kick my ass now."

Good. See if you can get him to say yes.

We have a promoter.

So you didn't make up quotes that I didn't say..then your a fuckin liar....

3/19/13 3:00 AM
The Cooler

Raezor19 - 
The Cooler - And lol at saying he "genuinely wants to kick my ass now."

Good. See if you can get him to say yes.

We have a promoter.

So you didn't make up quotes that I didn't say..then your a fuckin liar....

More of this shit?

Nobody is making up quotes. Paraphrasing isn't "making up quotes."

When you challenge someone, they accept, and then you want to know their 'stats,' you're saying that you want to beat their ass, unless they're too big.

Notice I never asked how big you were, or cared.

So...you're still tucking, but you won't give up, eh?

Don't you want to be "face to face" with me to "take it further" anymore?

Or did that all go out the window when I accepted?
3/19/13 3:03 AM
The Cooler

lol at anyone who feels sorry for this fighter bashing, dick tucking, internet bluffing blowhard.
3/19/13 3:10 AM
Raezor19

Who us, Friday I will be on freeemont saturtday at the supercross race, suunday, just hang at the rio winnin money, come at me bro....

I goy the whole family and ass kickins...

3/19/13 3:13 AM
The Cooler

Edited: 03/19/13 3:13 AM
edit did a number on me again, reposting
3/19/13 3:14 AM
The Cooler

Raezor19 - 

Who us, Friday I will be on freeemont saturtday at the supercross race, suunday, just hang at the rio winnin money, come at me bro....

I goy the whole family and ass kickins...

Judging by the increasing difficulty you're having with communication I'd say you're getting drunk.

Isn't it funny that even drunk you don't have the liquid courage to back up your challenge.

Enjoy the tuck rep you've earned.
3/19/13 3:18 AM
Raezor19

The Cooler - edit did a number on me again, reposting

dude I don't want to be enemys, but you make it so so easy

3/19/13 3:21 AM
The Cooler

Raezor19 - 
The Cooler - edit did a number on me again, reposting

dude I don't want to be enemys, but you make it so so easy

I make it so easy to mess up my own post editing it?

You're really pathetic.

Still no, even drunk?

Do you regret issuing the challenge now?
3/19/13 3:25 AM
The Cooler

For anyone just tuning in, here is where Raezor19 issued the challenge in response to losing a simple argument.

And, I might add that the argument was about the lack of respect shown when talking to fighters. I was for respect, he was against it...? He insisted he would talk to a fighters face the same as he would on the thread. I disagreed, and that led to him wanting my address to take it further. Which is a challenge anyway you cut it.

" Actually, 2 adults can debate and come to terms without a continual battle with no internet end....If we need to take this further you can forward me your address as I will mine and we can settle this....not keyboard warrioring anything, but you will not let it go.....

Don't take it as a keyboard callout, but I travel quite a bit so if i'm in your neighborhood we can talk face to face since you don't think I can do that....I doubt your mom will pay for the flights to my home so lets talk personally and we can hash this out....otherwise.....goodnight...."
3/19/13 3:31 AM
The Cooler

And for anyone wondering what the point of this thread was, it was to embarrass and/or potentially beat the shit out of (or get beat by) a guy who talks to fighters like he's not only one of them, but king shit.

Hopefully tucking and the shame associated with it will teach him a little more respect for men/women who get into a ring/cage/on a mat and lay it all on the line for glory.

But an asswhipping would have worked wonders too, although it seems like he wants no part of an old, fat, less than full toothed, fighter respecting, short man.
3/19/13 3:57 AM
Fraser_Finlay
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subbed for lolz. Phone Post
3/19/13 4:25 AM
Galanis
1210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just watched Mark Hunt vs Wanderlei Silva. It made me realize how much I fucking hate both of you

Wanderlei fought Hunt on THREE DAYS notice, when he expected to face Saku. That is fucking balls. Mark Hunt punched Wanderlei in the face so hard he flew across the ring.

Comparing the two human beings arguing in this thread to the aforementioned fighters makes me wonder why I even read this site. What the fuck, who are you people? Why do you even watch this sport? I hate you so much.

3/19/13 4:28 AM
The Cooler

Galanis - 

I just watched Mark Hunt vs Wanderlei Silva. It made me realize how much I fucking hate both of you

Wanderlei fought Hunt on THREE DAYS notice, when he expected to face Saku. That is fucking balls. Mark Hunt punched Wanderlei in the face so hard he flew across the ring.

Comparing the two human beings arguing in this thread to the aforementioned fighters makes me wonder why I even read this site. What the fuck, who are you people? Why do you even watch this sport? I hate you so much.

Dude...

Neither of us have claimed to be fighters.

And I said from the beginning any rules any time let's meet in the middle or I'll come to Canada.

He's the dipshit that talks mad shit to fighters, not me. Maybe I haven't come off that great in this thread but I mean what I say.

I'll fight him tomorrow if you can arrange it and we have time to get there, and you can get him to agree.

All I need is somewhere with some neutral witnesses with phones to vid with.
3/19/13 4:29 AM
IKossedLawlersSalad
813 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Galanis - 

lol

3/19/13 4:31 AM
Galanis
1210 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/19/13 4:32 AM
The Cooler

IKossedLawlersSalad - 
Galanis - 

lol

You shut up, team switcher.
3/19/13 4:35 AM
IKossedLawlersSalad
813 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Cooler - 
IKossedLawlersSalad - 
Galanis - 

lol

come on, the I hate you so much was funny.

3/19/13 4:36 AM
The Cooler

IKossedLawlersSalad - 
The Cooler - 
IKossedLawlersSalad - 
Galanis - 

lol

come on, the I hate you so much was funny.

seems more hurtful than funny, but...ha ha hah ha?
3/19/13 4:37 AM
IKossedLawlersSalad

lol there you go.

3/19/13 4:55 AM
UGSlapshot

Heel Hooker - Grow up gentlemen.
.. Phone Post
3/19/13 4:57 AM
The Cooler

UGSlapshot - 
Heel Hooker - Grow up gentlemen.
.. Phone Post

No fighting in the fight forum!

Fighting is for children.
3/19/13 5:03 AM
modestoMMAfan
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cooler are you OK man? Seriously I just read 13 pages of craziness. You need to get laid and relax. You called out 3-5 people over the internet. Cool down bro. Shit aint that serious. It's the interweb. And please don't call me out, I live in China and have no desire to fight you or anyone else over a forum disagreement.
3/19/13 5:09 AM
The Cooler

modestoMMAfan - Cooler are you OK man? Seriously I just read 13 pages of craziness. You need to get laid and relax. You called out 3-5 people over the internet. Cool down bro. Shit aint that serious. It's the interweb. And please don't call me out, I live in China and have no desire to fight you or anyone else over a forum disagreement.

You obviously didn't read very well.

He issued the challenge, not me. And I fucked with some trolls in the middle of it. Notice how they all left? They were fucking around.

Talking shit to fighters is serious. Maybe you don't realize that...maybe you should take a look around to see how many fighters post here regularly these days.

He's a fighter bashing, challenge issuing, dick tucking piece of shit.

So don't try to make this about you, I don't give a fuck about you or your life in China.

If it matters to you so much then go on a any thread with a pro fighter and start talking all kinds of shit to him. I'll be along shortly to tell you what a bitch you are. Then when you get frustrated at losing the argument you can tell me you "want my address" so you can get "face to face" with me to "take this shit further" so we can "settle it."

If that series of events doesn't take place, and you don't come to the defense of a fighter bashing douchebag, you'll never hear me talking about fighting anyone.

3/19/13 5:09 AM
The Cooler

Not going to fix the previous errors, not worth the effort at 5:09AM.
3/19/13 5:26 AM
The Cooler

The most amazing thing about this thread are the amount of "fight fans" who apparently DON'T want to see a fat hillbilly and a mouthy Canadian attempt to fight.

I'm always down for a freakshow.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.