UnderGround Forums

What if ... >> Callout thread...Don't be scared, Raezor19

3/19/13 5:03 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
modestoMMAfan
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cooler are you OK man? Seriously I just read 13 pages of craziness. You need to get laid and relax. You called out 3-5 people over the internet. Cool down bro. Shit aint that serious. It's the interweb. And please don't call me out, I live in China and have no desire to fight you or anyone else over a forum disagreement.
3/19/13 5:09 AM
The Cooler
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

modestoMMAfan - Cooler are you OK man? Seriously I just read 13 pages of craziness. You need to get laid and relax. You called out 3-5 people over the internet. Cool down bro. Shit aint that serious. It's the interweb. And please don't call me out, I live in China and have no desire to fight you or anyone else over a forum disagreement.

You obviously didn't read very well.

He issued the challenge, not me. And I fucked with some trolls in the middle of it. Notice how they all left? They were fucking around.

Talking shit to fighters is serious. Maybe you don't realize that...maybe you should take a look around to see how many fighters post here regularly these days.

He's a fighter bashing, challenge issuing, dick tucking piece of shit.

So don't try to make this about you, I don't give a fuck about you or your life in China.

If it matters to you so much then go on a any thread with a pro fighter and start talking all kinds of shit to him. I'll be along shortly to tell you what a bitch you are. Then when you get frustrated at losing the argument you can tell me you "want my address" so you can get "face to face" with me to "take this shit further" so we can "settle it."

If that series of events doesn't take place, and you don't come to the defense of a fighter bashing douchebag, you'll never hear me talking about fighting anyone.

3/19/13 5:09 AM
The Cooler

Not going to fix the previous errors, not worth the effort at 5:09AM.
3/19/13 5:26 AM
The Cooler

The most amazing thing about this thread are the amount of "fight fans" who apparently DON'T want to see a fat hillbilly and a mouthy Canadian attempt to fight.

I'm always down for a freakshow.
3/19/13 5:44 AM
modestoMMAfan
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You do you Cooler. I was just trying to make a friendly point, I wasn't defending anyone. But you do realize there is a big difference between "fight fans" and "mixed martial arts" fans. I love to watch any level of MMA, and I trane UFC, but I run from street fights like a little bitch. I have no desire to watch Joe Blow convulsing in the middle of the street after some gangbanger or redneck bottled him for checking out his girl.

Just my 2 pennies.
3/19/13 5:47 AM
UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax

The Cooler - The most amazing thing about this thread are the amount of "fight fans" who apparently DON'T want to see a fat hillbilly and a mouthy Canadian attempt to fight.

I already said I want to slap the shit out of u. Why do you keep avoiding me puss puff? Phone Post
3/19/13 11:10 AM
Herring In A Fur Coat

FightMatrix.com, MMA Rankings

Can't believe this shit is still going.  Die already.

3/19/13 11:37 AM
JunkieDog

The Cooler - The most amazing thing about this thread are the amount of "fight fans" who apparently DON'T want to see a fat hillbilly and a mouthy Canadian attempt to fight.

False. The most amazing thing about this thread is you haven't run out of crystal meth yet! You just keep posting the same garbage over and over and over. I came back 12 hours later and I swear the first post I read was identical to the last one you posted before I logged off.

In the interest of ending this thread and giving the people what they want, come see me in Florida and I'll fight you. I'm even shorter, fatter and have less teeth than you do... it will easily get a million views on youtube!

Here are the rules:

I'm near Jacksonville. When you get to the GA/FLA border, post a pic of yourself next to the Welcome to Florida sign and I'll give you the address to my gym.

I can be at the gym and ready to fight within 30 minutes of your arrival at the border so give me a heads up on what day you're coming and I'll clear my schedule.

Rules of the fight.... there are no rules. Fight shorts, no shoes, NHB. Eye gouging, nut shots, small joint manipulation.. all legal.

In case you have any thoughts of backing out, Pete Southhammer is a cunt, sucked as a fighter and the only thing dirtier than you in N. Carolina is your mothers pussy.

Oh, yeah, wait... one more rule and it's non negotiable... if you post even one more time between accepting my challenge and sending the picture from the Florida border while holding a sign with that days date in one hand and the UG sign with your other hand, the deal is off and you will have officially dick tucked the fight.

Accept?
3/19/13 11:54 AM
LastMinuteReplacement

cant this cooler dude get frozen till he doesnt resolve his anger issues?
3/19/13 3:33 PM
The Cooler

JunkieDog - 
The Cooler - The most amazing thing about this thread are the amount of "fight fans" who apparently DON'T want to see a fat hillbilly and a mouthy Canadian attempt to fight.

False. The most amazing thing about this thread is you haven't run out of crystal meth yet! You just keep posting the same garbage over and over and over. I came back 12 hours later and I swear the first post I read was identical to the last one you posted before I logged off.

In the interest of ending this thread and giving the people what they want, come see me in Florida and I'll fight you. I'm even shorter, fatter and have less teeth than you do... it will easily get a million views on youtube!

Here are the rules:

I'm near Jacksonville. When you get to the GA/FLA border, post a pic of yourself next to the Welcome to Florida sign and I'll give you the address to my gym.

I can be at the gym and ready to fight within 30 minutes of your arrival at the border so give me a heads up on what day you're coming and I'll clear my schedule.

Rules of the fight.... there are no rules. Fight shorts, no shoes, NHB. Eye gouging, nut shots, small joint manipulation.. all legal.

In case you have any thoughts of backing out, Pete Southhammer is a cunt, sucked as a fighter and the only thing dirtier than you in N. Carolina is your mothers pussy.

Oh, yeah, wait... one more rule and it's non negotiable... if you post even one more time between accepting my challenge and sending the picture from the Florida border while holding a sign with that days date in one hand and the UG sign with your other hand, the deal is off and you will have officially dick tucked the fight.

Accept?

Another scrub with a million rules and conditions.

I accept.

We'll meet in the middle, no need for all this hoop jumping.

As agreed...I'm repping fighter respect.

And you're repping mouthy internet shit talkers.

So...we're on?

Just say yes or no. No need for a wall of text.

Anyone in Georgia or SC want to help us out by providing a place?
3/19/13 3:34 PM
The Cooler

And I can't spend all night here this time, so either say yes or no.

Got a Hurricanes game to go to tonight, I'm hoping I see Raezor and some of his hockey fighting there.
3/19/13 5:48 PM
ausgepicht

UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax -
The Cooler - The most amazing thing about this thread are the amount of "fight fans" who apparently DON'T want to see a fat hillbilly and a mouthy Canadian attempt to fight.

I already said I want to slap the shit out of u. Why do you keep avoiding me puss puff? Phone Post
I've seen you accept his challenge 3 times. He's scurred. Phone Post
3/19/13 7:07 PM
thembones
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Cooler - 
JunkieDog - 

Here are the rules:

Accept?

Another scrub with a million rules and conditions.

I accept.

We'll meet in the middle, no need for all this hoop jumping.

As agreed...I'm repping fighter respect.

And you're repping mouthy internet shit talkers.

So...we're on?

Just say yes or no. No need for a wall of text.

Anyone in Georgia or SC want to help us out by providing a place?

1) You were willing to go to Canada, now you won't go to Florida?

2) You're repping fighter respect? You're the poster boy for internet shit talking. This is a dozen pages of shit talking. You talk shit in this very post.

3) I'm posting in a troll thread.
3/19/13 7:42 PM
JunkieDog

The Cooler - And I can't spend all night here this time, so either say yes or no.

Got a Hurricanes game to go to tonight, I'm hoping I see Raezor and some of his hockey fighting there.

You were gonna ride a motorcycle to Canada last night, today you won't hop on 95 for a few hours? lol

Dick tucking so hard Keith Kizer would grant a license for you to fight Fallon Fox.

I gave you the rules, you already broke them. Either come to Fla., fight Fallon Fox for the Dick Tuck championship or go fuck yourself... your choice.

Other than that, don't bother me boy, your too dumb for your own good.
3/19/13 7:45 PM
Galanis
906 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JunkieDog - 

Here are the rules:

Accept?

If you don't take this dude's offer, it will just prove what everyone reading this thread knew from the beginning

Also man if you are really not OK feel free to PM me. I won't post it on the forum and ridicule you (that's bannable offense) b ut you rambled on endlessly in the wee hours of the night, with almost every post being identical, over an internet challenge to fight someone halfway across a continent. You claim to be old, I really don't think that's acceptable behavior for anyone over 14,  nevermind 30. If you want to just talk about MMA, Boxing, etc, or want some good fights to watch. You can PM me, and I will help you kill time in a more productive way. Not trying to talk shit, just kind of disappointed at this entire thread and 99% of posters involved

3/19/13 8:25 PM
CaptainWoody
354 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is still going?

I got home from work and thought this thread would have died down.

No fights scheduled yet?
3/19/13 8:52 PM
UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax

ausgepicht -
UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax -

I've seen you accept his challenge 3 times. He's scurred. Phone Post
Seriously... hes avoiding me worse then my x Phone Post
3/19/13 8:53 PM
JunkieDog

CaptainWoody - This is still going?

I got home from work and thought this thread would have died down.

No fights scheduled yet?

np, no... a fight has been scheduled with The Cooler and Fallon Fox.
3/20/13 12:07 AM
The Cooler

JunkieDog - 
The Cooler - And I can't spend all night here this time, so either say yes or no.

You were gonna ride a motorcycle to Canada last night, today you won't hop on 95 for a few hours? lol

Dick tucking so hard Keith Kizer would grant a license for you to fight Fallon Fox.

I gave you the rules, you already broke them. Either come to Fla., fight Fallon Fox for the Dick Tuck championship or go fuck yourself... your choice.

I said yes.

I'm not going to go to Florida and "take a picture of myself" at the border.

That is retarded internet fantasy.

What we can do is have someone host our fight, who expects both of us to show up, so that when you don't show you'll earn the tuck rep.

You challenged me. You don't get to make a fucking challenge and then say come to me. I'll meet you half wayish. No other considerations.

Sounds very fair to me.

Anyone want to hook us up with a place to fight in SC/FL?
3/20/13 12:14 AM
The Cooler

JunkieDog - 

"Other than that, don't bother me boy, <b>your</b> too dumb for your own good."

Teehee?

Your so vain. I bet you think this thread is about you. Your your your.
3/20/13 12:58 AM
JunkieDog

Another night on Meth, huh?

Already written you off, Fallon. You went from riding a motorcycle to Canada to crying about a few hour ride down 95. I already have a gym yet you're using that excuse too.

Done with you, boy, as is every one else. You wanted a fight, I offered it, you Fallon Foxed, end of story.

If you end up growing a pair though... you know what to do, pussy.
3/20/13 1:03 AM
D241
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

and thus a new UGism was born, deceased and no longer is dicktucking, the newborn has arrived, come and rejoice, do not Fallon Fox.

3/20/13 10:51 PM
JunkieDog

D241 - 

and thus a new UGism was born, deceased and no longer is dicktucking, the newborn has arrived, come and rejoice, do not Fallon Fox.

I knew something good would come out of this!
3/21/13 12:16 AM
The Cooler

JunkieDog - Another night on Meth, huh?

Already written you off, Fallon. You went from riding a motorcycle to Canada to crying about a few hour ride down 95. I already have a gym yet you're using that excuse too.

Done with you, boy, as is every one else. You wanted a fight, I offered it, you Fallon Foxed, end of story.

If you end up growing a pair though... you know what to do, pussy.

Since I already accepted, and you're the one backing out/making up new rules all the time, I'm going to make it simple.

Yes. I'll ride down there. So now you have it all your way, except for one tiny detail.

We're not fighting in your gym, with your friends as the only witnesses. Anyone who finds that unreasonable is full of shit, and if you need to be told why, you're stupid as well.

So...you held out for all conditions favorable to yourself. I think you can give up one little thing. Unless you don't want impartial witnesses for some reason?

What town are you from, so I know which area to look for a host in?

Now come back at me with a wall of trollish bullshit, conditions on the fight, and everything but the word yes.

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y91/Eyesofsilver/2mgm4ax_zpsb36fc119.gif
3/21/13 12:17 AM
The Cooler

And thanks for the freeze, it saved a lot of time from being wasted today.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.