Raezor19
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Cooler - 
Raezor19 - 
The Cooler - 
Raezor19 - 
Galanis - 

I can 100% guarantee this does not result in a fight, please prove me wrong

I predict the bitch can't get his mom to pay for a ticket to south carolina little own Canada....

You still haven't said you accept your own challenge yet. You're just spewing bullshit.

You're barely even showing in this thread.

You called me out to fight, I called you out to prove I would talk to somebody face to face....nice try on dicktucking....

You're such a dicktucking bitch.

You said you "wanted my address" to "take it further" because you "travel a lot" so we could settle it "face to face."

Bunch of posturing bullshit.

You can't even tuck with balls.

I'm ready...where are you?

Ya and when you said north carolina that doesn't fit my schedule, I go to Vegas 3x per year for supercross, and 2x to LA to visit friends. What in the fuck would I want in north carolina ??

3/19/13 12:10 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Cooler

Res ispa loquitur - 

Pics of toothless Chaz bono?

Not until the fight. I might be selling myself a little, but not much.
3/19/13 12:10 AM
Demolition Man
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Cooler - 
Demolition Man - How can it be so difficult to set up a fight, none of you 'Mericans or Canadians train anywhere that'll let them do this?

Just fight in a street or alley like normal people.

Documentation.

Doesn't have to be a gym, can be a fucking basement for all I care. On top of the Statue of Liberty for all I care.

I just want video and witnesses.

Fuck that shit, just fight.
3/19/13 12:11 AM
The Cooler

Raezor19 - 
The Cooler - 
Raezor19 - 
The Cooler - 
Raezor19 - 
Galanis - 

I can 100% guarantee this does not result in a fight, please prove me wrong

I predict the bitch can't get his mom to pay for a ticket to south carolina little own Canada....

You still haven't said you accept your own challenge yet. You're just spewing bullshit.

You're barely even showing in this thread.

You called me out to fight, I called you out to prove I would talk to somebody face to face....nice try on dicktucking....

You're such a dicktucking bitch.

You said you "wanted my address" to "take it further" because you "travel a lot" so we could settle it "face to face."

Bunch of posturing bullshit.

You can't even tuck with balls.

I'm ready...where are you?

Ya and when you said north carolina that doesn't fit my schedule, I go to Vegas 3x per year for supercross, and 2x to LA to visit friends. What in the fuck would I want in north carolina ??

You don't want your balls back?

Because I'm sitting here holding them in NC.

Where is close enough for you? The middle isn't good enough?

just lol...he issues a challenge, and then says meeting in the middle of us is too much trouble.

KODT right here boys.
3/19/13 12:12 AM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just because you 'accept' a fight that is never going to happen (neither of you are gonna be willing to travel out of country lol) doesn't make anyone think you're tough. I'll accept a fight against a cyborg army from Mars, since I'm so tough. Nice thread though, jackass.
3/19/13 12:13 AM
The Cooler

Demolition Man - 
The Cooler - 
Demolition Man - How can it be so difficult to set up a fight, none of you 'Mericans or Canadians train anywhere that'll let them do this?

Documentation.

Doesn't have to be a gym, can be a fucking basement for all I care. On top of the Statue of Liberty for all I care.

Do you think this guy will show up just between us? Really? Or do you think he'd say sure, I'll be there, and then laugh like a bitch because I drove halfway to Canada and he sat on his ass?

Or do you think he's more likely to show if there is an expectation of a fight? A scheduled fight.

I want witnesses to his tucking, if not his beating.

Not like I can walk outside and whip his ass right now.
3/19/13 12:13 AM
The Cooler

RileyPust - Just because you 'accept' a fight that is never going to happen (neither of you are gonna be willing to travel out of country lol) doesn't make anyone think you're tough. I'll accept a fight against a cyborg army from Mars, since I'm so tough. Nice thread though, jackass.

He challenged me, jackass.

Sorry if fighting is scary for you.

Consider your challenge accepted as well.
3/19/13 12:14 AM
Raezor19

The Cooler - 
Raezor19 - 
The Cooler - lol at having to challenge the challenger. his sack is probably shrunk up to the size of a coin purse right now.

you have to be kidding me....what is the point ?

If you think I am going to fly 1500 miles to fight a delusional chaz bono looking mother fucker youa are ..well...delusional...

I have no fear of you, it's all about logistics. 

King of Dicktucks, right here.

Where is logistically feasible for you, then?

How about right across the border? Too far?

How about Canada itself?

Since you're a fucking nobody I doubt we'll have trouble finding a Canadian gym.

I thought you "traveled a lot?"

So you want a sanctioned refereed fight ? Fuck you....you threaten me and expect anything but getting fucked up....nice try...You meet me to fight and there is no fucking holds barred....bring your bike too, and odds are we'll ride and drink and talk about the fight after, but don't get all bitchy about an internet word fight....you want it come get it....but I guarantee you won't like it....

3/19/13 12:14 AM
chrisbaker

The Cooler -
RileyPust - Just because you 'accept' a fight that is never going to happen (neither of you are gonna be willing to travel out of country lol) doesn't make anyone think you're tough. I'll accept a fight against a cyborg army from Mars, since I'm so tough. Nice thread though, jackass.

FUCK THAT let me bang too bro Phone Post
3/19/13 12:15 AM
The Cooler

Raezor19 - 
The Cooler - 
Raezor19 - 
The Cooler - lol at having to challenge the challenger. his sack is probably shrunk up to the size of a coin purse right now.

If you think I am going to fly 1500 miles to fight a delusional chaz bono looking mother fucker youa are ..well...delusional...

How about Canada itself?

Since you're a fucking nobody I doubt we'll have trouble finding a Canadian gym.

So you want a sanctioned refereed fight ? Fuck you....you threaten me and expect anything but getting fucked up....nice try...You meet me to fight and there is no fucking holds barred....bring your bike too, and odds are we'll ride and drink and talk about the fight after, but don't get all bitchy about an internet word fight....you want it come get it....but I guarantee you won't like it....

Yeah, don't fuck me up too bad, bro.

I don't care how we do it. I've already said all that.

Any rules. You pick them.

Just lol at your ignorance thinking this fight could be a sanctioned fight.
3/19/13 12:15 AM
Res ispa loquitur
716 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VS.

3/19/13 12:16 AM
The Cooler

chrisbaker - 
The Cooler -

FUCK THAT let me bang too bro Phone Post

In the interest of not being a pussy I accept. Can't guarantee I won't dive for the fucking mat at the first swing.

He's the mouth, he challenged me. I accepted. No big deal.

3/19/13 12:17 AM
ausgepicht

RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Cooler - 

I read it, I just think you're looking for Internet friends lol. You know a cyborg army from Mars? Or are you trying to challenge me, now?
The Cooler

Res ispa loquitur - 

VS.

Remove some teeth and you'd be getting close.
3/19/13 12:18 AM
Raezor19

The Cooler - 
Raezor19 - 
The Cooler - 
Raezor19 - 

How about Canada itself?

I don't get your endgame here ? I am not scared of you but it's not going to happen due to the fact that I live 2000 miles from you and you don't live in Cali where travel on vacation....Not a dicktuck but the fact

The Cooler

RileyPust - 
The Cooler - 

I read it, I just think you're looking for Internet friends lol. You know a cyborg army from Mars? Or are you trying to challenge me, now?

Fighting is scary.

Will you be my internet friend? If you have time, after all, I'm here all the time and you show up occasionally.

ausgepicht

CaptainWoody
347 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is really that important to you Cooler? You're acting like the guy fucked your woman or something. This is the internet bro
3/19/13 12:19 AM
Raezor19

RileyPust - 
The Cooler - 

Hey Riley, question the cooler and you're in for an internet toughman....

The Cooler

Raezor19 - 
The Cooler - 
Raezor19 - 
The Cooler - 
Raezor19 - 

How about Canada itself?

I don't get your endgame here ? I am not scared of you but it's not going to happen due to the fact that I live 2000 miles from you and you don't live in Cali where travel on vacation....Not a dicktuck but the fact

Lamest dick tuck ever.

Challenge issued, challenge accepted, challenger realizes he's too far away.

How about 1000 miles?

I guess I'm just lucky you don't have the time to whip my ass, or you would...is what you're saying.

KevinMcAllister
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RileyPust - 
The Cooler - 

Early line is Rileypust -210 vs. The Chaz Cooler +280

3/19/13 12:20 AM
Res ispa loquitur
716 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/19/13 12:21 AM
The Cooler

CaptainWoody - This is really that important to you Cooler? You're acting like the guy fucked your woman or something. This is the internet bro

I don't have much going on.

You've made an odd choice of forums if you think fighting is such a waste of time.

Anyway...I never said a word about fighting until he did. Not my fault he was bluffing.

I'm enjoying watch him try a new tuck technique with every post. Now the logistics simply aren't right...can't get a midair refuel or something.
3/19/13 12:21 AM
Demolition Man
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Cooler - 
Demolition Man - 
The Cooler - 

Documentation.

Do you think this guy will show up just between us? Really? Or do you think he'd say sure, I'll be there, and then laugh like a bitch because I drove halfway to Canada and he sat on his ass?

Or do you think he's more likely to show if there is an expectation of a fight? A scheduled fight.

I want witnesses to his tucking, if not his beating.

Not like I can walk outside and whip his ass right now.

This is not going to happen but please do drive or fly to Canadia and film yourself standing around and occasionally mean mugging the camera, because proof and stuff.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.