Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/19/13 12:22 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Cooler

Raezor19 - 
RileyPust - 
The Cooler - 
RileyPust - Just because you 'accept' a fight that is never going to happen (neither of you are gonna be willing to travel out of country lol) doesn't make anyone think you're tough. I'll accept a fight against a cyborg army from Mars, since I'm so tough. Nice thread though, jackass.

He challenged me, jackass.

Sorry if fighting is scary for you.

Consider your challenge accepted as well.

I read it, I just think you're looking for Internet friends lol. You know a cyborg army from Mars? Or are you trying to challenge me, now?

Hey Riley, question the cooler and you're in for an internet toughman....

More like say you want his address so you can "take it further" face to face and he'll laugh at you and accept.

Don't try to revise what happened, tuck.

I accept. Pure and simple. No strings. I wish you'd do the same.
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Cooler - 
RileyPust - 
The Cooler - 
RileyPust - Just because you 'accept' a fight that is never going to happen (neither of you are gonna be willing to travel out of country lol) doesn't make anyone think you're tough. I'll accept a fight against a cyborg army from Mars, since I'm so tough. Nice thread though, jackass.

I read it, I just think you're looking for Internet friends lol. You know a cyborg army from Mars? Or are you trying to challenge me, now?

Fighting is scary.

Will you be my internet friend? If you have time, after all, I'm here all the time and you show up occasionally.

You got cyborgs or not?
Raezor19

The Cooler - 
chrisbaker - 
The Cooler -

FUCK THAT let me bang too bro Phone Post

In the interest of not being a pussy I accept. Can't guarantee I won't dive for the fucking mat at the first swing.

He's the mouth, he challenged me. I accepted. No big deal.

You're such an imbecile, when did I challenge you ? Fuck dude take your ritalin, you're like the bonered gsp kid from smokin aces....

The Cooler

ausgepicht - 

SG2c2 rules
3/19/13 12:23 AM
UGCTT_sideshowsteve
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow, these sites of web can be dangerous...

In all seriousness, I just went and read the the thread where this all started (don't ask me why)

IMHO, The Cooler is blowing this out of proportion.
But keep in mind, I can fight like Chuck Liddell, fuck like John Holmes, and drive like Ayrton Senna.
3/19/13 12:24 AM
The Cooler

Raezor19 - 
The Cooler - 
chrisbaker - 
The Cooler -

In the interest of not being a pussy I accept. Can't guarantee I won't dive for the fucking mat at the first swing.

You're such an imbecile, when did I challenge you ? Fuck dude take your ritalin, you're like the bonered gsp kid from smokin aces....

So you've gone from saying that you accept, to saying it is too far (even though we didnt set a location...?), to back to saying you never made the challenge.

Here are your words, tuck.

" Actually, 2 adults can debate and come to terms without a continual battle with no internet end....If we need to take this further you can forward me your address as I will mine and we can settle this....not keyboard warrioring anything, but you will not let it go.....

Don't take it as a keyboard callout, but I travel quite a bit so if i'm in your neighborhood we can talk face to face since you don't think I can do that....I doubt your mom will pay for the flights to my home so lets talk personally and we can hash this out....otherwise.....goodnight...."

Yep...my address...take it further...face to face...you travel a lot.

Too bad your bluff was called. I accept.
3/19/13 12:25 AM
The Cooler

UGCTT_sideshowsteve - Wow, these sites of web can be dangerous...

In all seriousness, I just went and read the the thread where this all started (don't ask me why)

But keep in mind, I can fight like Chuck Liddell, fuck like John Holmes, and drive like Ayrton Senna.

A guy said he wanted my address to get face to face to take it further because he travels a lot.

And I accepted. Nothing to blow out of proportion.

He's a tucker. He's a bluffer. Now it's undeniable.
3/19/13 12:26 AM
The Cooler

I hope the pro who challenged me forgets about this thread.
The Cooler

I gots few teeth left to lose.
Raezor19

The Cooler - 
CaptainWoody - This is really that important to you Cooler? You're acting like the guy fucked your woman or something. This is the internet bro

I don't have much going on.

You've made an odd choice of forums if you think fighting is such a waste of time.

Anyway...I never said a word about fighting until he did. Not my fault he was bluffing.

I'm enjoying watch him try a new tuck technique with every post. Now the logistics simply aren't right...can't get a midair refuel or something.

Show where I said lets fight Chaz, please....

3/19/13 12:28 AM
The Cooler

Raezor19 - 
The Cooler - 
CaptainWoody - This is really that important to you Cooler? You're acting like the guy fucked your woman or something. This is the internet bro

I don't have much going on.

You've made an odd choice of forums if you think fighting is such a waste of time.

Anyway...I never said a word about fighting until he did. Not my fault he was bluffing.

I'm enjoying watch him try a new tuck technique with every post. Now the logistics simply aren't right...can't get a midair refuel or something.

Show where I said lets fight Chaz, please....

Lol at how obtuse you're trying to act.

You want my address...to take our argument further, face to face...because you travel a lot.

King of Tuckers.
Raezor19

The Cooler - 

A guy said he wanted my address to get face to face to take it further because he travels a lot.

Ya I said to talk to show you how adults settle things, you took it to fighting and started a thread, fuck man get a life...

Demolition Man
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Raezor19 - 
The Cooler - 
chrisbaker - 
The Cooler -

Lets be fair when you tell someone to give you their address so you can discuss things further or whatever you mean you want to fight, we all know this, you're just insulting the UG's intelligence sir and I shall not stand for it! Not one bit!
3/19/13 12:29 AM
IKossedLawlersSalad
906 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/19/13 12:29 AM
The Cooler

Raezor19 - 
The Cooler - 

Ya I said to talk to show you how adults settle things, you took it to fighting and started a thread, fuck man get a life...

Quit trying to act innocent.

You bluffed and I called it. And now you don't have the balls to admit it.

Just lol at the lame implied threat. I accept your threat. Let's fight about it. For fun. We can even shake hands afterwards.
3/19/13 12:30 AM
lozer81

check this out, I am in NC, i will personally drive the cooler to canada to fight you, i will ref the fight, and my boys will video tape it and put it on youtube. where in canada are you? if you say toronto its definitely on as i have family there
3/19/13 12:31 AM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread should've been titled, "please love me, UG."
3/19/13 12:31 AM
Raezor19

The Cooler - 
Raezor19 - 
The Cooler - 

Quit trying to act innocent.

You bluffed and I called it. And now you don't have the balls to admit it.

Just lol at the lame implied threat. I accept your threat. Let's fight about it. For fun. We can even shake hands afterwards.

Where did I say let's fight about it, it's logistics dude

3/19/13 12:32 AM
The Cooler

lozer81 - check this out, I am in NC, i will personally drive the cooler to canada to fight you, i will ref the fight, and my boys will video tape it and put it on youtube. where in canada are you? if you say toronto its definitely on as i have family there

You're my fucking hero.

I will pay all your gas, I will pay for our hotels, I will pay for food. We'll have a good time.

I'm in Raleigh, if you want me to prove how serious I am send me your contact info and I'll ride over this week to meet you face to face.

Thanks dude, seriously.
JunkieDog

I have a sneaking suspicion The Cooler might be Bucky Boyd, I'd watch the fuck out. He's a large locamoulus coming for you!
The Cooler

RileyPust - This thread should've been titled, "please love me, UG."

Yeah I gives a fuck about how loved I am.

Check my post history.

Post more, mouth.
Demolition Man
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lozer81 - check this out, I am in NC, i will personally drive the cooler to canada to fight you, i will ref the fight, and my boys will video tape it and put it on youtube. where in canada are you? if you say toronto its definitely on as i have family there

Boom! It's time to sack up girls
3/19/13 12:33 AM
Raezor19

It's Alberta, but read the threads and see how I asked for this....

3/19/13 12:34 AM
KevinMcAllister
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JunkieDog - I have a sneaking suspicion The Cooler might be Bucky Boyd, I'd watch the fuck out. He's a large locamoulus coming for you!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.