UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> My buddy watched Chael train today.

3/19/13 1:25 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
caelrad
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Said he stopped by team quest and Sonnen's coach was there. Invited him to stay as Chael was going to be coming in 15 min later.
He said the head coach was very Very nice.
There were guys from TUF and guys who are currently ranked in the top 10 in the UFC at 185. obviously I don't want to say who for obvious reasons but he told me Chael was throwing them around like they were kids. My friend has been around MMA for a long time and told me he has never seen anything like it.
Literally guys you would all know plus three guys from TUF all getting tossed around.
Friend said Chael only has one gear- full blast.
Also when he puts his head in your chest and hands on you, you're going for a ride.

Just wanted to share with anyone who is interested. Phone Post
3/19/13 1:33 AM
ausgepicht

caelrad -  Said he stopped by team quest and Sonnen's coach was there. Invited him to stay as Chael was going to be coming in 15 min later.
There were guys from TUF and guys who are currently ranked in the top 10 in the UFC at 185. obviously I don't want to say who for obvious reasons but he told me Chael was throwing them around like they were kids. My friend has been around MMA for a long time and told me he has never seen anything like it.
Literally guys you would all know plus three guys from TUF all getting tossed around.
Also when he puts his head in your chest and hands on you, you're going for a ride.

3/19/13 1:33 AM
mixedmartialmike

Would he have been honest if he really didn't look that good or was he biased cause they let him into the gym? Phone Post
3/19/13 1:37 AM
caelrad

mixedmartialmike - Would he have been honest if he really didn't look that good or was he biased cause they let him into the gym? Phone Post
Good point. He does like Chael a lot. Doesn't hurt when everyone is being nice too. I see where you're coming from. Phone Post
3/19/13 1:45 AM
JoeMimic
563 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caelrad - Said he stopped by team quest and Sonnen's coach was there. Invited him to stay as Chael was going to be coming in 15 min later.

Chael isn't affiliated with Quest anymore friend :-P it's OneMMA now!

War Team darkside! Phone Post
3/19/13 1:48 AM
Josh_underground
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

caelrad - Said he stopped by team quest and Sonnen's coach was there. Invited him to stay as Chael was going to be coming in 15 min later.

I read this as your friend watched the Chael train today. I was really hoping for a picture of a train with Chaels face on it.. Phone Post
3/19/13 1:54 AM
ShaqNoob
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CREason good fighters lose - Chael made Andy look like a child in the clinch

lolwut
3/19/13 2:02 AM
IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap
329 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cool story, seriously.

Chael is gonna win against Jones. Phone Post
3/19/13 2:05 AM
JoeMimic
563 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Whatcha gonna do Bones Jones when Chaelamania runs wild on you!?!?! Phone Post
3/19/13 2:07 AM
Carlos ConDOit
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is badass if true!!

War Sonnen!!!!!! Phone Post
3/19/13 2:15 AM
youarewhatiswrong
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Okami
3/19/13 3:26 AM
Condit's Face Broke My Hand
544 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CREason good fighters lose - Chael made Andy look like a child in the clinch
When? Phone Post
3/19/13 3:27 AM
544 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

youarewhatiswrong - Okami
Yeah Okami for sure Phone Post
3/19/13 4:16 AM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
782 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Condit's Face Broke My Hand - 

Could Bisping be training with Chael too?

3/19/13 4:16 AM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
782 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/19/13 4:16 AM

double

3/19/13 4:21 AM
BigSleep
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

this was a missed spinning backfist of a post.
3/19/13 9:26 AM
mofomike
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 

I was thinking Stann.

3/19/13 10:13 AM
caelrad

IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap - Cool story, seriously.

Chael is gonna win against Jones. Phone Post
I think he has a chance. I remember (I know this was a couple years ago) mike van arsdale was taking jones down in practice all the time. He told Chael just a few months ago that if he gets inside he will be able to take jones down.
And we all know it doesn't take Chael more than a few seconds to start engaging. I would love if Chael stole a round or two. Phone Post
3/19/13 10:24 AM
Zed Wayne Zed
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, well, I wasn't at Jones' camp, and I still know Sonnen is going to get destroyed.

But thanks for posting that.

Even though I really don't like Sonnen, he is a beastly man, and would beat many 205'rs.
3/19/13 10:24 AM
Willin
178 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chael should take a week long trip to TriStar and hone his top control with GSP. He should learn that little trick they showed in the Bracie breakdown where GSP gets a guys foot off his waist when he is on top in full mount. That'd help prevent submissions. Phone Post
3/19/13 10:31 AM
SMS89
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I believe it. Phone Post
3/19/13 10:38 AM

mofomike -
UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 

I was thinking Stann.

That seems likely too Phone Post
3/19/13 10:49 AM
TuLegit

UGCTT_FryedTakayama -

Definitely not. If you listen to chael talk about the bisping fight he says bisping can't wrestle for shit but he knew to put his head in a place where it is illegal in Greco roman because its too effective and chael is used to that not being allowed so until he could get used to that in cage he couldn't do anything. Phone Post
3/19/13 10:53 AM
palmmute
135 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One more for the bad guys Phone Post
3/19/13 11:00 AM
MattyECB
179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BigSleep - 

this was a missed spinning backfist of a post.

That really made me laugh

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.