UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> WOW GSP vs Diaz

3/19/13 2:08 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jason73
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seats Taken - 
TheOne - First event I ever listened to the press call. That's saying alot.
Same Phone Post

3/19/13 2:09 AM
Dmoney35
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fun rivalry just wish it would've been more competitive. Phone Post
3/19/13 2:11 AM
sodagoespop
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/19/13 2:11 AM
Dana, diaz sold wolf tickets. All bark but no bite in the actual fight. You need to cut this fool.
3/19/13 2:13 AM
Kid Charlemagne
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ppv predictions? Break 1 M? Phone Post
Pride Wanderlei

vRuthless - Diaz vs. Kampmann would be awesome right now Phone Post
This

Or Diaz vs Marquart or Condit 2.

Im hoping we see Diaz vs GSP 2 sorta soon? I know Nick didnt put up a great fight but I wonder if him being off for a year had anything to do with it. Phone Post
Mihow
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lozer81 - 
Kingfanpaul - 

I was really hoping Nick had a little more, to challenge GSP, but I was left a little disappointed in his performance. I guess you could say that I was not impressed with his performance.

not impressed? first dude to actually make gsp get tired, stuffed gsp takedowns more than anyone,took way less ground and pound than anyone else underneath gsp. and had a moment in the third where it looked like he rocked gsp a little.

the fight had one rd of excitement, first. 15 seconds of 'maybe this will get better' that being the 15 secs Diaz hit him with his gloves in the third

I know I know I need to go watch a different sport ... except that I love watching this one and all
3/19/13 2:20 AM
I LOVE GSP

The Event was great

talk to Diaz, Dana keep him around he wants to stay, Joe Silva can make some monster fights with Nick.
3/19/13 2:21 AM
I LOVE GSP

ShaqNoob - Diaz vs Silva next. Thanks Uncle Dana.

^that.
3/19/13 2:26 AM
BLPorritt
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sweet Phone Post
3/19/13 2:26 AM
ChaosOverkill
522 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

D241 - 

Dana, Please THROW ME A BONE and tell me what can I and others do to voice our opinion to KEITH KEIZER and NSAC about displeasures regarding judging?

I think we need to find the council members whoever they are. To government appointees in the dark that Keith answers to

3/19/13 2:27 AM
TheRaider
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick is the best personality in sports. Phone Post
3/19/13 2:46 AM
Anderson's BBC in my Goku

Dana need to upgrade servers or something. The weigh ins and press conferences were stuttering on YouTube. Maybe too many viewers. Phone Post
3/19/13 2:47 AM
Rickson's Aura
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/19/13 2:48 AM
I'm the furthest thing from a Dana White fanboy unlike some but props to the UFC for putting together this card. Injuries can always get in the way of things but with all that talent the UFC has they should put together more shows with 3 meaningful matches like this one.
3/19/13 2:47 AM
Jetlife

whats with ntt vs bsl
3/19/13 2:50 AM
SJCOTTON
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I vote Diaz koscheck or Diaz Sanchez fucking 2! Phone Post
3/19/13 2:54 AM
Ryan Black
403 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks again for bringing an awesome card together DFW. Saturday night was sick.

If this is indicative of Nick's mainstream/casual fan drawing power... please put together Nick Diaz vs. Anderson Silva. If Nick really wants that fight, I know I'm not the only one that's down to watch it happen. I'm *pretty* sure that would be fireworks. Phone Post
3/19/13 3:01 AM
Matt Phillips
790 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was eagerly anticipating that fight since the first one was supposed to go down.

Dana, what are your thoughts about Diaz vs A. Silva? I would absolutely love to see that fight. Stylistically it's more appealing and holy shit the build up might even surpass Diaz/GSP.

3/19/13 3:02 AM
chrisbaker

Great card. Try and keep Diaz around if you can Phone Post
3/19/13 3:03 AM
Matt Phillips
790 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

AND, will that PPV go over a million buys?

I have NEVER seen the Honolulu Buffalo Wild Wings as packed as it was. I got there 30 min before the FX card started and I only got a seat because I had a friend show up before me. Standing room only from that point on.

3/19/13 3:14 AM
Swayze Express

Nick did a hell of a job promoting the fight considering he didn't show up for anything.

For real I hope Nick stays and gets rid of that scum Cesar. UFC is where is home is.
3/19/13 3:51 AM
UGCTT_CreepysStacheWax

Nick diaz is the man. Thanks for the epic fights dana. I remember refreshing play by plays on websites now we get so much free fights I will always pay for the ppv. Thank u sir! Phone Post
3/19/13 4:08 AM
UGCTT_Pervert
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You know what would break that record? Silva vs. GSP. Just sayin' Phone Post
3/19/13 4:09 AM
ShoreBreaker420
1028 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bones vs silva you mean Phone Post
3/19/13 4:12 AM
Drunkenirishfc
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fun times the lead up to that fight was legendary got to get myself a poster of that event Phone Post
3/19/13 4:26 AM
JediJitsu
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Set up Diaz vs Silva! Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.