3/19/13 4:23 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
The Cooler
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

so that probably means you're telling the truth
3/19/13 4:24 AM
IKossedLawlersSalad
876 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"He wants to get in close to use that reach advantage."
3/19/13 4:24 AM
RyanBaderGOAT

IKossedLawlersSalad -

Oreo flavor

^ Phone Post
3/19/13 4:25 AM
The Cooler

my reach advantage is offset by my gut protrusion, the math works out to about a 60" practical reach
3/19/13 4:26 AM
IKossedLawlersSalad
876 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I am very confident this fight can go either way."
3/19/13 4:29 AM
Galanis
724 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Look I just posted about this in the other thread. But. I just watched Wandy vs Mark Hunt. It really made me realize how much I hate the two bitches arguing in that thread. Sitting at their computers and having a fight about misquotes, internet challenges. Etc. What the fuck is humanity? You have one end of the spectrum, guys like Wanderlei who will fight a monster and get the fuck beat out of them at the drop of a hat. Then you have people like them. That fight just has my adrenaline flowing, fuck. I hate the internet

3/19/13 4:30 AM
The Cooler

sorry had some activity on the *real* callout thread
3/19/13 4:31 AM
IKossedLawlersSalad

Galanis - 

Look I just posted about this in the other thread. But. I just watched Wandy vs Mark Hunt. It really made me realize how much I hate the two bitches arguing in that thread. Sitting at their computers and having a fight about misquotes, internet challenges. Etc. What the fuck is humanity? You have one end of the spectrum, guys like Wanderlei who will fight a monster and get the fuck beat out of them at the drop of a hat. Then you have people like them. That fight just has my adrenaline flowing, fuck. I hate the internet

I lol'd when I saw it on the other thread.

3/19/13 4:33 AM
The Cooler

Galanis - 

And you're just as wrong in this one.

"I'm in NC. Raleigh area. No need to posture by exchanging addresses, I'm sure we can find someone on here in between us who will be glad to host a UG grudge fight.

Let's set it up. Any rules you want. No need for me and you to ever talk, I don't give a shit what you have to say. We can get a third party to handle the details.

Anyone want to volunteer or suggest a good candidate?"

My initial reply to his challenge. It says it all. Should I have just left him to ramble on while dick tucking? Or should I stay and get him to shut up in addition to dick tucking?

Don't act like you don't internet argue, your post screams it.
Galanis
724 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am so stoned and just felt the need to repeat it here

Seriously Hunt hits Wanderlei so hard he flys across the ring. It's just an insane sight to bear witness to. Especially watching it again now after Hunt's career resurgance where he is knocking out 7 foot fools and Wandy fights at middleweight. Fuck

The Cooler

IKossedLawlersSalad - 
Galanis - 

I lol'd when I saw it on the other thread.

what was the tear for?
The Cooler

Galanis - 

I am so stoned and just felt the need to repeat it here

Seriously Hunt hits Wanderlei so hard he flys across the ring. It's just an insane sight to bear witness to. Especially watching it again now after Hunt's career resurgance where he is knocking out 7 foot fools and Wandy fights at middleweight. Fuck

Marijuana is illegal
3/19/13 4:37 AM
The Cooler

scared the fuck out of him with that last post, he's probably flushing his stash
3/19/13 4:38 AM
IKossedLawlersSalad

you trane DEA bro?

3/19/13 4:39 AM
RickStorm
1698 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

Hey Cooler.. check your PM's please

3/19/13 4:39 AM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
806 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IKossedLawlersSalad - "He wants to get in close to use that reach advantage."

Not in my house

3/19/13 4:40 AM
The Cooler

I'm in trouble
3/19/13 4:43 AM
IKossedLawlersSalad

The Cooler - I'm in trouble

3/19/13 4:44 AM
The Cooler

IKossedLawlersSalad - 
The Cooler - I'm in trouble

If I was as tall as that guy I'd be a much happier person.
3/19/13 4:45 AM
IKossedLawlersSalad

UGCTT_FryedTakayama - 
IKossedLawlersSalad - "He wants to get in close to use that reach advantage."

Not in my house

3/28/13 5:18 PM
SubbedZER0
343 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm still waiting for you clowns!!!

3/28/13 7:56 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

3/28/13 8:15 PM
Barry_BondsMVP

3/29/13 1:28 AM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
806 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.