UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Lloyd Irvin NOT Diaz Taxes!

3/19/13 3:17 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
NCar
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think GSP won the fight, but this shouldn't be in the same boat as rape and paedophilia. Diaz is a good fighter and he's not transgender, he's not lion heart and he's not a roider. I am Canadian,and Diaz may be over amount of dopamine. He fought great, he might be paranoind, but come one guys, he lost and no more fight. No more vote downs and at leat give the guy some credit for getting to where he did!
3/19/13 3:20 AM
Condit's Face Broke My Hand
586 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who the heck is comparing Diaz to Lloyd Irvin? Phone Post
3/19/13 3:23 AM
NCar
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dude I having read what's going on and seeing the vote downs etc, think everyone is hating on Diaz, more so that rapists. I'm not a Diaz fan but the guy might not be balanced but still deserves our respect.
3/19/13 3:28 AM
Condit's Face Broke My Hand
586 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm confused with this thread. But Lloyd Irvin has an ongoing thread about him with over 2,000 posts in it. Phone Post
3/19/13 3:36 AM
NCar

I guess what I was trying to say is, Diaz and taxes shouldn't be getting as much vd's and attention as LI's sex cult.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.