UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Jeff Monson: I want to get citizenship of Russia

3/19/13 1:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Chimonos Revenge
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/19/13 1:51 PM
MaliceX
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

monson vs capitalism
3/19/13 1:51 PM
Jason Reinhardt
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PAT MILETICH! Where are you? Come to our rescue! :) Remember last time you and Monson's political debate.
3/19/13 1:52 PM
Jason Reinhardt
207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Miletich vs. Monson! ha ha
3/19/13 1:56 PM
Jason Reinhardt

Edited: 03/19/13 1:57 PM
I want to be a citizen of Costa Rica, which i recently returned. Now were talking Monson. Plus, who wants to freeze their balls off and wear Racoon on their head over there? Side note: i will have to say all the Russians i've ever met have been very nice people.
3/19/13 1:58 PM
hubris
202 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

for the Russian women obviously
3/19/13 2:07 PM
Louisvillain
378 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

good.

riddance.

3/19/13 2:18 PM
Batarnaque
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll always remember the Monson v. Miletich exchange where Monson was bringing up a ton of valid points, then after a while Miletich just stopped trying to argue and just called him names. Repeatedly. Boy did I lose respect for Pat.

I actually agreed with some of Monson's views, but Miletich just came off as a gigantic self-righteous deusche.

I'll say this, though. Monson is seriously delusional if he thinks Russia is any better than the US. He may have forsaken his country of origin, for wrong and right reasons, but this honeymoon in east europe will soon come to a screeching halt one day or another. That's a GUARANTEE.
3/19/13 2:21 PM
touch
658 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

warfrog -  Don't let the door hit you in the ass. Phone Post

Not Miletich by any chance?

3/19/13 2:27 PM
stonepony
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He's a walking 10 year old child. Claiming to be an "anarchist" while supporting the biggest form of big-government domination. Pretty standard.
3/19/13 2:29 PM
Chimonos Revenge
264 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jeff "I read it on the Internet " monson Phone Post
3/19/13 2:29 PM
solidsnake
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL, wish somebody gave me a WWF ice cream bar every time I heard "I'm leaving the country dawgs".
3/19/13 2:58 PM
Choken Necks
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hubris - for the Russian women obviously

3/19/13 3:23 PM
ArthurKnoqOut
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

my favorite part is when he is bitching about America's "propaganda" of the USSR and then the interviewer goes "Unfortunately, sometimes your propaganda is not lying."

lmao pwn'd.

I wonder if the interview is Alex from VT.ru (good friend of mine from my radio days). He's actually very critical of the Putin tyrannical rule so I wonder how the convo went when it was off the record if it was him...

"As a fellow anarcho-communist, i can't understand why anyone would want to go to neo-nazi central....

.... even if he is a draw there, loves drinking and drugs and hot russian chix... well, i guess it's not a bad idea, now that i think about it."

YEP. One of the most racist countries in the world and this idiot claims "people of many races are all living together in harmony" -____-
3/19/13 4:21 PM
ChaosOverkill
522 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Putin probably likes him he will have a priviledged reputation there like Fedor

3/19/13 4:22 PM
Chimonos Revenge

3/19/13 4:24 PM
ChaosOverkill
522 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jason Reinhardt - PAT MILETICH! Where are you? Come to our rescue! :) Remember last time you and Monson's political debate.

Let him to do what he wants, if you think it's dumb that's fine but why does a pundit have to come in a give his perspective over nothing.

I respect the military but don't respect their mission right now, do we need to call MIletich in to internet slap me around?

3/19/13 4:26 PM
Figure4LegLock

Whatever Jeff...go pull some of the garbage you have pulled here and see how Russia treats you. The very fact that you can talk so bad about the US government and NOT be picked up by the cops should tell you all you need to know. Laters!
3/19/13 4:28 PM
Vasechkin

Does he have to choose Russia or US?
Can't he have dual citizenship?
3/19/13 4:35 PM
ender852
116 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't understand why people would be upset about where a man chooses to live. So the dude wants to live in Russia, why would that make you angry? LOL at all this "Get out, good riddance" nonsense.
3/19/13 4:37 PM
ChaosOverkill

Edited: 03/19/13 4:37 PM
ender852 - I don't understand why people would be upset about where a man chooses to live. So the dude wants to live in Russia, why would that make you angry? LOL at all this "Get out, good riddance" nonsense.

If you have a problem with the USA and make good on that problem you need to be made an example of for thinking you have freedom of speech and choice.

Freedome of speech and choice thought and all that though don't efver take mine away hurr durr

3/19/13 4:50 PM
slo ko
930 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Monson has been this amazing anarchist for years...maybe decades, and hasn't done anything with it, or about it. He's not moving to Russia. He enjoys the freedom to be an Anarchist in America.

The interview reeked of Stockholm Syndrome with a touch of self-promotion to further his brand.

3/19/13 4:53 PM
ChaosOverkill

slo ko - 

Monson has been this amazing anarchist for years...maybe decades, and hasn't done anything with it, or about it. He's not moving to Russia. He enjoys the freedom to be an Anarchist in America.

The interview reeked of Stockholm Syndrome with a touch of self-promotion to further his brand.

what would you like him to do with it though in the USA today? If he organizes revolt he's labelled as a terrorist and traitor and violent psychopath like the rest of the people that end up in jail standing up to riot police and all that.

I think in today's climate of damned if you do damned if you don't he's finished with it and moving somewhere else. I don't blame him.

3/19/13 4:55 PM
Wasa-B
294 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jeff Monson isnt American, he's.....
3/19/13 5:00 PM
slo ko
930 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill - 
slo ko - 

what would you like him to do with it though in the USA today? If he organizes revolt he's labelled as a terrorist and traitor and violent psychopath like the rest of the people that end up in jail standing up to riot police and all that.

I think in today's climate of damned if you do damned if you don't he's finished with it and moving somewhere else. I don't blame him.

I hear what you're saying, and I don't mean to get stuck on semantics. But what I want is for someone who calls themselves something, or identifies with a class of people, to at least act the part or stop calling yourself that.

Hypothetically speaking: assuming there were such charges, if Monson were charged with being an anarchist would their be enough evidence to convict him?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.