UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Jeff Monson: I want to get citizenship of Russia

3/19/13 5:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ChaosOverkill
740 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/19/13 5:06 PM
slo ko - 
ChaosOverkill - 
slo ko - 

Monson has been this amazing anarchist for years...maybe decades, and hasn't done anything with it, or about it. He's not moving to Russia. He enjoys the freedom to be an Anarchist in America.

The interview reeked of Stockholm Syndrome with a touch of self-promotion to further his brand.

what would you like him to do with it though in the USA today? If he organizes revolt he's labelled as a terrorist and traitor and violent psychopath like the rest of the people that end up in jail standing up to riot police and all that.

I think in today's climate of damned if you do damned if you don't he's finished with it and moving somewhere else. I don't blame him.

I hear what you're saying, and I don't mean to get stuck on semantics. But what I want is for someone who calls themselves something, or identifies with a class of people, to at least act the part or stop calling yourself that.

Hypothetically speaking: assuming there were such charges, if Monson were charged with being an anarchist would their be enough evidence to convict him?

Depends how badly someone wants to make an example out of him. He has more ears listening to him than the average anarchist.

I don't have the answer to that but the way the drug-war made an example out of Marc Emery for selling seeds I don't see good things for him if he were to mobilize a resistance

3/19/13 5:03 PM
stonepony
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill - 
slo ko - 

Monson has been this amazing anarchist for years...maybe decades, and hasn't done anything with it, or about it. He's not moving to Russia. He enjoys the freedom to be an Anarchist in America.

The interview reeked of Stockholm Syndrome with a touch of self-promotion to further his brand.

what would you like him to do with it though in the USA today? If he organizes revolt he's labelled as a terrorist and traitor and violent psychopath like the rest of the people that end up in jail standing up to riot police and all that.

I think in today's climate of damned if you do damned if you don't he's finished with it and moving somewhere else. I don't blame him.

And the brainwashed tool will come back to America. Just like Lee Harvey did.

Hopefully when he's calling the US embassy for help, from his sadistic 3rd world Russian dungeon, they tell him to f' off and hang up.
3/19/13 5:03 PM
ChaosOverkill
740 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And Martyring yoursel only works if your confident your supporters have the numbers to rise up and affect something

3/19/13 5:13 PM
Harold_Howard
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OH THE IRONY Phone Post
3/19/13 5:26 PM
KneeUpperCut Ios

JM: We were told that in the Soviet Union were all starving, people stand in line for bread, that communism is bad ...

VT: Unfortunately, sometimes your propaganda is not lying.

LOL @ the interviewer calling him out on his naive stance... HERP DERP THE US IS LYING TO EVERYONE HERP DERP
3/19/13 5:27 PM
stonepony

Heel Hooker - Monson is clearly cut from the same cloth as the founding fathers. He sees issues and problems and wants to change them. He is a true patriot who wants America to be the country it's citizens deserve.

He's a Communist who is in love with harsh government rule. And you compare him to our ultra Libertarian small government founders?

Our public schools are just a joke.
3/19/13 5:31 PM
Kostakio
609 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

knuckleballs - As a fellow anarcho-communist, i can't understand why anyone would want to go to neo-nazi central....

.... even if he is a draw there, loves drinking and drugs and hot russian chix... well, i guess it's not a bad idea, now that i think about it.
hahaha Phone Post
3/19/13 5:34 PM
SamboMMA

Broder - If he is doing it as a slap in the face to America then he should go but he needs to renounce his US citizenship first so he can't run back as soon as he realizes he has made a mistake.

He should. Monson hates America so much so let him sever ties to it altogether. Too bad he said he was looking for Russian citizenship. No word of he was actually going to live there.
3/19/13 6:24 PM
fedorsbelly

Truemanc3 - The Lee Harvey Oswald of MMA.

Oh, which President did Jeff Monson kill?
3/19/13 7:41 PM
Chimonos Revenge
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fedorsbelly -
Truemanc3 - The Lee Harvey Oswald of MMA.

Oh, which President did Jeff Monson kill?
I think he is referring to the fact that Oswald lived in Russia for a time

You obviously don't know your history. Phone Post
3/19/13 7:48 PM
Burt Reynoldz
196 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't agree with his views but I have a lot of respect for a person that says this country is shit and does something about it.

3/19/13 8:40 PM
jacktripper

Don't eat the soup Phone Post
3/19/13 8:57 PM
Chimonos Revenge
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Burt Reynoldz - 

I don't agree with his views but I have a lot of respect for a person that says this country is shit and does something about it.

Leaving the country to get citizenship somewhere else is the exact opposite of doing something about it.

Neither is spraying Anarchy symbols on monuments.
3/19/13 9:08 PM
ChaosOverkill

Edited: 03/19/13 9:08 PM
Chimonos Revenge - 
Burt Reynoldz - 

Leaving the country to get citizenship somewhere else is the exact opposite of doing something about it.

No it's not, and even the occupy movement didn't have any lasting effect so until someone shows me a movement that can gather a serious amount of support (I mean over a million people on the same page all ready to defend themselves in one rally) I will continue to believe the movement is all talk.

3/19/13 9:35 PM
stonepony

ChaosOverkill - 
Chimonos Revenge - 
Burt Reynoldz - 

No it's not, and even the occupy movement didn't have any lasting effect so until someone shows me a movement that can gather a serious amount of support (I mean over a million people on the same page all ready to defend themselves in one rally) I will continue to believe the movement is all talk.

The occupy movement had plenty of lasting effects... They exposed themselves. It was nothing but a bunch of riots, with looting and crime waves, and idiots screaming for handouts.

"WHAT DO WE WANT?!"
"WE'RE NOT REALLY SURE!"
"WHEN DO WE WANT IT?!"
"NOW!"...

10 months of embarrassing themselves everyday on television. There is no movement. It's a bunch of naive children screaming for more government while pretending to want to be free from government.

They're not to be taken seriously. Like Monson as he worships his genocidal dictators.
3/19/13 9:42 PM
ChaosOverkill

stonepony - 
ChaosOverkill - 
Chimonos Revenge - 
Burt Reynoldz - 

The occupy movement had plenty of lasting effects... They exposed themselves. It was nothing but a bunch of riots, with looting and crime waves, and idiots screaming for handouts.

"WHAT DO WE WANT?!"
"WE'RE NOT REALLY SURE!"
"WHEN DO WE WANT IT?!"
"NOW!"...

10 months of embarrassing themselves everyday on television. There is no movement. It's a bunch of naive children screaming for more government while pretending to want to be free from government.

They're not to be taken seriously. Like Monson as he worships his genocidal dictators.

I agree but I'm also not going to say the USA is above the people demanding some accountability from the powers that be for once.

The war on drugs is a giant bleeding hole, Obama is a lying idiot, the Tea party are insane, moderate non-religious republicans voice is drowned out by the Palins and Paul Ryan's of the country.

Libertarians have no ability to offer a third choice. Religious Corporate Plutocracy is more and more likely to be the future

3/19/13 9:43 PM
ChaosOverkill

The current squawking protest hipsters of the occupy and whatever, have neither the vision intelligence or conviction to demand something reasonable like this. It's so all over the place with Neckbeards and trolls it's embarassing

3/19/13 10:30 PM
stonepony

ChaosOverkill - 
stonepony - 
ChaosOverkill - 
Chimonos Revenge - 
Burt Reynoldz - 

"WHAT DO WE WANT?!"
"WE'RE NOT REALLY SURE!"
"WHEN DO WE WANT IT?!"
"NOW!"...

I agree but I'm also not going to say the USA is above the people demanding some accountability from the powers that be for once.

The war on drugs is a giant bleeding hole, Obama is a lying idiot, the Tea party are insane, moderate non-religious republicans voice is drowned out by the Palins and Paul Ryan's of the country.

Libertarians have no ability to offer a third choice. Religious Corporate Plutocracy is more and more likely to be the future

The TEA Party rallied far far more people than the OWS riots. And they committed no crime, and there was no violence. There were literally rape-free zones roped off and protected for people at OWS gatherings. And, the TEA Party rallies resulted in the biggest political swing in American history. I don't think most people consider their small government and fiscal Conservatism to be insane ideas.

There are plenty of Libertarians sitting in office with an R next to their name. Not sure where you get the Religious Corporate Plutocracy prediction from (Alex Jones or something?)... Anything is better than the Communism that Monson is fighting for. China and Russia have both abandoned it for good. If the guy is moving to Russia to join the "workers' paradise", and enjoy the horrible famine and constant political slaughter of dissenters, he's going to be disappointed.
3/19/13 11:05 PM
TAC

Maybe the saddest day of my life but...I agree with stonepony for the first time ever
3/19/13 11:10 PM
thebigblastula

DeadAgain: "I like this part, which shows what an idiot and a child he really is. Trying to tell a Russian that the U.S. was bullshitting about the USSR and acting like the Soviet Union wasn't so bad. What a friggin idiot. Russians don't have the fond memories of the Soviet Union that a spoiled rich brat rebel from the U.S. does. Monson is a fool."

Actually you're retarded, and most Russians look back fondly on the Soviet Union days as much, much better than life in capitalist Russia.
3/19/13 11:12 PM
thebigblastula

"The TEA Party rallied far far more people than the OWS riots. And they committed no crime, and there was no violence. There were literally rape-free zones roped off and protected for people at OWS gatherings. And, the TEA Party rallies resulted in the biggest political swing in American history. I don't think most people consider their small government and fiscal Conservatism to be insane ideas."

LOL you fucking moron. Monson is an ANARCHIST, not a communist. Stonepony is a fucking idiot.
3/19/13 11:13 PM
Jetlife

fanat - He is popular in Russia and he is a much bigger draw over there. So maybe it's not political at all. Phone Post
Also if you aren't a citizen you have to renew your visa every 90 days, so it's more of a convenience to him to have dual citizenship Phone Post
3/19/13 11:13 PM
jaytrainwreck
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why should I be mad because Monson prefers to robbed by the Russian mafia instead of the American mafia? I don't quite understand his logic, but I am not going to white-knight for the state. Phone Post
3/19/13 11:14 PM
ChaosOverkill

Edited: 03/19/13 11:15 PM
stonepony - 
ChaosOverkill - 
stonepony - 
ChaosOverkill - 
Chimonos Revenge - 
Burt Reynoldz - 

"WHAT DO WE WANT?!"
"WE'RE NOT REALLY SURE!"
"WHEN DO WE WANT IT?!"
"NOW!"...

The TEA Party rallied far far more people than the OWS riots. And they committed no crime, and there was no violence. There were literally rape-free zones roped off and protected for people at OWS gatherings. And, the TEA Party rallies resulted in the biggest political swing in American history. I don't think most people consider their small government and fiscal Conservatism to be insane ideas.

There are plenty of Libertarians sitting in office with an R next to their name. Not sure where you get the Religious Corporate Plutocracy prediction from (Alex Jones or something?)... Anything is better than the Communism that Monson is fighting for. China and Russia have both abandoned it for good. If the guy is moving to Russia to join the "workers' paradise", and enjoy the horrible famine and constant political slaughter of dissenters, he's going to be disappointed.

When the Tea party hijacks the republican party, and they have Paul Ryan, Romney and other religious nuts trying to shove their morality down the country's throat, sorry that to me is insane social policy. And the Koch brother's and other big billionaires essentially trying to buy the presidency through that is essentially corporate plutocracy which can be equally said of Obama and his backers

I don't listen to Alex Jones. I don't support communism, I support seperation of church and state, thje constitution, small government and accountability.

I do not believe in the two-face constitutional barking of a Ted Nugent and the like who want the government out of his face for guns but wahts to be the drug czar so he can spend everything he wants to kick down pot smoker's doors (YES THIS IS A QUOTE).

I have no reason to believe you or anyone like Alex Jones, all I look into is who is funding who and who said what about social policy, that's it.

3/19/13 11:18 PM
ChaosOverkill

I don't even live in the states but what occurs there spills over into Canada.

We'd all be better off with religion for those who want to worship and out of politics and re-empasizing the constitution, the Canadian Charter of rights and the intent and spirit of the Magna Carta

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.