UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Regarding Nick Diaz and CGJJ..

3/19/13 7:20 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TheMonkeyKing
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think neither of the Diaz Brother's will ever fight in MMA under a different Team/Banner.

In my honest opinion neither of the Diaz brothers have been gaining much from training with Cesar Gracie Jiu-Jitsu for a while now. I don't really care what kind of issues they have in their camp right now, I'm speaking in general. If Nick Diaz were to leave his camp, Nate would probably follow.

So my question is, what Team do you think would fit the Diaz Bro's best?

I think they should move to Team Alpha Male and try their best to adjust with that environment. Great Wrestlers, Trainers, good partners and as far as I know they're cool with training eachother.
3/19/13 7:23 AM
UGCTT_ScarecrowRio
145 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Think training with Penn wouldnt be a bad idea Phone Post
3/19/13 7:54 AM
TheMonkeyKing

I like that too..
3/19/13 7:57 AM
KidPittsburgh
1095 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alpha Male would make sense, esp with consideration to geography. I'd find it hard to believe that either/or Diaz would swallow their pride enough to ask someone else for help, though. But I could be wrong. I hope Im wrong.
3/19/13 8:21 AM
I hate links & marketing

Tell em to move shop and head to somewhere like Wolfslair. Doubt they would leave the 209 tbh.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.