UnderGround Forums

BJJGround Forum >> Where to train in Jupiter FL

3/19/13 11:04 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ChipW
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Going to be in Jupiter for a week and I am looking for somewhere to train.  Ive stopped in at the Armory the past two years and thats been great.  I thought I might try out some other places this trip.  Anybody got any good places within an hour drive of Jupiter?  Gi or nogi is fine.  Also, anyone offering a wrestling class? 

thanks.

3/19/13 11:09 AM
Hugh Jaynus
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Depending on where in Jupiter, American Top Team in Wellington is about 30 minutes away. Emyr "Shark" Bussade teaches and has a solid group of competitors up through brown belt. Great training and very nice guys! I'm not sure what days, but they do have wrestling classes.

Contact them:
https://www.facebook.com/attwellington?ref=ts&fref=ts
3/19/13 11:14 AM
Rival School
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

5th Planet Phone Post
3/19/13 11:32 AM
Tom Lawlor
483 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Armory is in Jupiter itself and has a good reputation and high level guys. Phone Post
3/19/13 11:09 PM
ChipW
150 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks guys. Ill for sure be back at the armory and will swing down to att as well. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.