UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Hatebreed

3/19/13 11:35 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Ingrained Media
184 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ingrained Media, President

These guys found themselves in denial center for UFC 158. Their logo was denied by the UFC Sponsorship approval team, and then they had three songs denied by the production side of the event.

No logo, no walkout music. Yet they still stepped up and paid Chris Camozzi 100% of the sponsorship. They realize he did all that he could do, he was active in Social Media, he did a ticket giveaway for the band that got a lot of attention, meet the fan that won the tickets etc. Chris's hard work showed the sponsor that the value is int he athlete not the logos that the athlete can wear.

Hatebreed's new album Divinity of Purpose on sale now
3/19/13 11:40 AM
ArthurKnoqOut
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I remember Chris' thread about crafting yourself as a brand and I think he's one of the best guys to do it, whilst also remaining accessible to the fans. His Twitter is always promoting people who help him out, etc. Props. I'd be shocked to see Jamie/Hatebreed not pay him because they are a huge band in that scence and have been around for a while. Plus, aren't they friends as well?

New album is actually surprisingly good, too.
3/19/13 11:40 AM
Carson's Corner radio show
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't know much about Hatebreed but they did the classy thing here! Usually we have to read about fighters NOT being paid by sponsors even when everything goes off without a hitch.

3/19/13 11:41 AM
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BTW, Chris Camozzi has the sparkliest eyes!

3/19/13 11:43 AM
A.W.Ashford
374 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm sure it had something to do with Emanuel Newton's banner when he fought king NO.

What a shame. Hatebreed is so good. Phone Post
3/19/13 11:43 AM
KidPittsburgh
1118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like Hatebreed, but I don't like people who like Hatebreed.
3/19/13 11:47 AM

I do think "Hatebreed" sounds a bit like a website for those who have chosen to remain childless!

3/19/13 11:49 AM
NomoRomophobia
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good for them. Phone Post
3/19/13 11:50 AM
A.W.Ashford
374 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Do it Phone Post
3/19/13 12:19 PM
palmmute
142 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I was thrown.. into this liiiving hell" Phone Post
3/19/13 12:58 PM
Ocean6
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big ups to the band that does the right thing for Chris but wrong in naming themselves!
3/19/13 1:03 PM
SD CARTEL
51 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good band
3/19/13 1:05 PM
UGCTT_Pervert
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's great to hear a positive story about a sponsor.

Really classy move.
3/19/13 1:06 PM
RickStorm
1699 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

Never heard of them, but I'll look them up and check em out..

Awesome of them to be stand up fellas and take care of Chris

3/19/13 1:07 PM
cortXbomb
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Like Dana White doesn't know about Hatebreed? Nobody could get him involved?

Sucks that the sponsorship wasn't allowed but it shows great support for them to pay Chris anyway.
3/19/13 1:19 PM
KidPittsburgh
1118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CroboCop - 
KidPittsburgh - I like Hatebreed, but I don't like people who like Hatebreed.

voted up for this comment

new hatebreed sucks but it doesnt suprise me that jamey would live up to his end of the bargin. i always have heard hes a solid business man

Thanks. That first Hatebreed CD in like... 95/96? I was in Jr. High at the time and that was a life-changer. Then it got too 'bro'
3/19/13 1:22 PM
FearTheClown

cortXbomb - Like Dana White doesn't know about Hatebreed? Nobody could get him involved?

Sucks that the sponsorship wasn't allowed but it shows great support for them to pay Chris anyway.

Dana White only knows three bands; Linkin Park, Drowning Pool and the Black Eyed Peas.

3/19/13 1:23 PM
camozzi
717 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So awesome. Jamey and the band are all stand up guys. I felt bad I couldn't follow through and use their music and logos but I will always promote them for being classy.

Check them out on iTunes and twitter @Hatebreed @jameyjasta Phone Post
3/19/13 1:24 PM
Nexuscrawlers
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i saw them live with Six Feet Under when i was in highschool. they did the classy thing here, but i do not like their music or most of their fans.

3/19/13 1:24 PM
lormpino
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

" now is the time"!!!! Phone Post
3/19/13 1:26 PM
NomadWoodsman
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Satisfaction is the death of desire!!! Phone Post
3/19/13 1:37 PM
xsrg95
287 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

3/19/13 1:37 PM
Dougie
909 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never heard of them before but I give them props as a sponsor! Good job for HATEBREED!

3/19/13 2:01 PM
Beatrix Kiddo
77 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've seen hatebreed about 5 times in concert opening for various bands. I can promise you each hatebreed performance was the closest thing to being a participant in a royal rumble. Insanely aggressive crowd. Swinging haymakers with no abandon. At least back in late 90's early 2000. Phone Post
3/19/13 2:06 PM
mmavixen
1111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RickStorm - 

Never heard of them, but I'll look them up and check em out..

Awesome of them to be stand up fellas and take care of Chris

This.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.