3/19/13 10:18 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Rudi
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheCrow13 -
Rudi -
TEX4N -
mmavixen -

How can Josh respect himself?  Unbelievable.  God, you are soooo freaking scared of Hall.

He shook Phone Post
Dicktuck artist imo Phone Post
I wouldn't want to fight the best guy if I didn't have to. Phone Post
Sooner or later you're gonna have to. Phone Post
3/19/13 10:19 PM
UGCTT_Shope
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rudi -
UGCTT_Shope - Gets a 2nd chance, and quits.

I'm tired of fighters supposedly being these high level black belts, but when they get put on their back, they just lay there. Go for sweeps and subs! More fighters should watch how Condit works from his back. Phone Post
Im gonna give him the benefit of the doubt and say it was his kidneys.. There is no logical other reason that he would quit. Phone Post
That more than likely was it, I'm still disappointed with fighters not doing more off of their back though. He did it in his last fight also. Phone Post
3/19/13 10:23 PM
TheCrow13
78 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

mmavixen - 
TheCrow13 - 
Rudi -
TEX4N -
mmavixen -

How can Josh respect himself?  Unbelievable.  God, you are soooo freaking scared of Hall.

He shook Phone Post

That's true.  

And I read you know Josh so you may have a diffrent view.  But he's so obvious in the way he tries to design who he fights next that it's annoying as hell.

It kinda bothers me too. I mean he comes in with a plan, but he makes it very obvious. It makes him come off like hes trying to manipulate the bracket. I like the way Collin Hart is doing things. Calling out Uriah but saying he doesnt really care who he fights. I can respect that and i think thats the better plan. Lay low and let the others make drama.

3/19/13 10:23 PM
NHB26

Casey only threw about 3 punches in rd 1! I thought he would at least do something this time. Horrible ending for him!! He just threw away any chance he had in the UFC! Phone Post
3/19/13 10:27 PM
mmavixen
1112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheCrow13 - 
mmavixen - 
TheCrow13 - 
Rudi -
TEX4N -
mmavixen -

He shook Phone Post

That's true.  

And I read you know Josh so you may have a diffrent view.  But he's so obvious in the way he tries to design who he fights next that it's annoying as hell.

It kinda bothers me too. I mean he comes in with a plan, but he makes it very obvious. It makes him come off like hes trying to manipulate the bracket. I like the way Collin Hart is doing things. Calling out Uriah but saying he doesnt really care who he fights. I can respect that and i think thats the better plan. Lay low and let the others make drama.

I owe you a vote up.  That's very cool that you know him but you're still able to see how he's coming across. ;)

3/19/13 10:37 PM
epwar
647 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Josh has to be the guy who has the nervous breakdown when he finds out he has to face Hall down the line.

3/19/13 10:45 PM
A.W.Ashford
340 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

epwar -

Josh has to be the guy who has the nervous breakdown when he finds out he has to face Hall down the line.

GOD I HOPE THIS HAPPENS. Phone Post
3/19/13 10:50 PM
The_R
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

epwar -

Probably, though I wouldn't put it past Bubba since he's really looked bad lately I.e. tired, trouble with the constant cut. It could all hit him at once then another trip to the ER for a nervous breakdown. Phone Post
3/19/13 11:06 PM
TEX4N
271 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

epwar -

Would be epic! Phone Post
3/19/13 11:17 PM
Hey Beer Man
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

All I kept thinking when I was watching that fight was "that is a Rickson/kron black belt?". He couldn't to squat from the top for 5 minutes. So disappointing. Phone Post
3/19/13 11:18 PM
Bry Bry

Casey has to have more than what he showed..either nerves or a health condition killed his performance i think...i dunno but Bubba doesnt have much either...

you guys are making Urijah to be too much of a killer..sure, he has great striking but i think any strong wrestler can give Hall problems and quite possibly beat him..
3/19/13 11:21 PM
BoonBackwards
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Casey needs to remove his "No Surrender No Retreat" video from YouTube after not answering the third round. Phone Post
3/19/13 11:33 PM
shootfightermike
657 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kevin had a health concern

bubba will die next round

3/19/13 11:42 PM
anti_hate101
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bubba was not happy about that matchup!

pretty obvious dana wouldnt put the two of the top contenders against each other yet.
3/20/13 12:16 AM
Chris27

Bubba was shook, he wants no part of Hall. Neither does Josh, he probably figured if he has to fight Hall it would be in the finals not the second round.

I wonder who the guy is that freaks out when he has to fight the beast, which we all figure is Hall.

So probably not Bubba, figure Hall knocks out Bubba and whoever has to fight Hall next freaks out. Maybe Dylan?
3/20/13 12:16 AM
Chris27

anti_hate101 - bubba was not happy about that matchup!

pretty obvious dana wouldnt put the two of the top contenders against each other yet.

Yeah I think most feel Hall vs Josh could be the finals.
3/20/13 1:29 AM
A.W.Ashford
340 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DanGold - Bubba is the worst fucking guy. Crowing about a victory where he was dominated and humiliated by a guy whose body shut down. Unbelievable. And then Josh showing his immediate fear and terror, and acting like he was some sort of genius... Man I hope they both get hospitalised by Bubba.

Only highlight was Bubba reacting like he was fighting Mark Henry and was expecting this (blue name please)

http://i.imgur.com/IeKgC.gif
BLIND

Phone Post
3/20/13 5:54 AM
Bofbro
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hart vs Barnatt in finale imo.
3/20/13 6:13 AM
spliff
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

not sure if bp but has anyone seen the tuf finale poster that spoils the semi finals? not sure if its real but don't go on it if you don't want a spoiler http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/a/a6/TUF_Finale_Jones_Sonnen.jpg/453px-TUF_Finale_Jones_Sonnen.jpg
3/20/13 8:45 AM
oldwrestler
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I am really enjoying this season. Makes sense for Josh to avoid the toughest fight early, if he can. The further you make it in the tournament, the more likely you'll get future UFC fights. Making the finals would pretty much guarantee a two or three fight return (seems like all the finalists, win or lose, get multiple undercard or tv fights) - so the stakes are high. So he is a bit of a fumbler when it comes to manipulation - he got what he needed, ultimately. Agree that it comes off badly, but makes him a great heal character. Fights have been decent this season, as well. Format is greatly improved and the interview sequences are much better.
3/20/13 11:12 AM
SQUEEZIE

Brabatross - What happened to "this is a fight that you don't want to miss"?.... Both these guys are horrible.

3/20/13 11:27 AM
SQUEEZIE

TheCrow13 - 
Rudi -
TEX4N -
mmavixen -

He shook Phone Post

wtf would u get into competition for then? if u want to win the tourney you are going to face the best person who ever it may be. if you want to be the best you must beat the best...everyone knows that. id rather take the "harder" fight first.
3/20/13 1:14 PM
TheHaunted2

I still cant believe chael gave the wildcard to kevin and not thor Phone Post
3/20/13 1:24 PM
spliff
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

thor got ktfo.. has anyone ever gotten the wildcard after getting ko'd?
3/20/13 1:33 PM
kikenyoy
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SQUEEZIE - 
TheCrow13 - 
Rudi -
TEX4N -
mmavixen -

He shook Phone Post

wtf would u get into competition for then? if u want to win the tourney you are going to face the best person who ever it may be. if you want to be the best you must beat the best...everyone knows that. id rather take the "harder" fight first.

That's not true at all. Upsets happen all the time...especially in tournaments.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.