UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> TUF 17, episode 9 discussion & results

3/20/13 1:47 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TheHaunted2
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

spliff - thor got ktfo.. has anyone ever gotten the wildcard after getting ko'd?
Dunno, he got unlucky, kevin was just terrible Phone Post
3/20/13 8:56 PM
kgastelum928
307 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm next!

3/20/13 9:48 PM
shinbang

Neither bubba or casey have any business in the UFC, they both seem too mentally weak.

Just a waste of wildcards IMO
3/21/13 12:25 AM
Arecsa
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Disappointing that Semen managed to duck Uriah, but if there was anybody else who deserved to be sacrificed to him in the quarters it was Bubba. Can't wait to see him stretchered by Hall.
3/21/13 12:46 AM
aaronlynton
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Had Kevin Casey not had kidney failure(is that true?), would he have been as dominant as he was over bubba in the first ? Phone Post
3/21/13 8:56 AM
BailmeOut

Bry Bry - Casey has to have more than what he showed..either nerves or a health condition killed his performance i think...i dunno but Bubba doesnt have much either...

you guys are making Urijah to be too much of a killer..sure, he has great striking but i think any strong wrestler can give Hall problems and quite possibly beat him..

I couldn't agree more. That last fight, went 8-9 minutes. If Hall doesn't land that kick, it goes to the judges and I'm not sure what would have happened. The guy he was fighting din't look top shelf either.

While Bubba has looked bad, he is a striker with length that might give Hall problems.

A wrestler almost always wins TUF.
3/21/13 9:40 AM
FightToLive
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Any where to watch episode 9? I missed it! I tried you tube there are many links..... all dead links weird.
Can someone help with a link PLEASE!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.