UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> TUF 18 tryouts in Vegas on April 15

3/19/13 1:49 PM
Ignore | Vote Down | Vote Up
Underground Blog
1130 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MixedMartialArts.com

The UFC will be hosting a casting call for the next The Ultimate Fighter®, on Monday April 15, 2013, in Las Vegas.

For the first time ever in the history of the series, Season 18 will feature male and female bantamweight (135lbs) fighters.

All TUF™ 18 candidates must be at least 21 years old, have the legal ability to live & work in the United States, and have a minimum of three professional Mixed Martial Arts (MMA) fights – holding a winning record (with verifiable records). Applications, which should be completed and brought to the tryouts, can be found online at http://www.ufc.com/TUF18.

Where:
Palace Station Hotel, 2411 West Sahara Avenue, Las Vegas, Nevada 89102
Tryouts will be held in the Grand Ballroom

When:
Monday April 15, 2013*
Registration begins at 8:00 a.m. PT

Fighters will be required to grapple & hit pads. Please bring appropriate gear.

*Applicants will be notified at the end of the tryouts if they have been selected to continue on in the casting process. If selected, applicants must be prepared to stay in Las Vegas until April 19.

TUF 18 is expected to debut in the fall of 2013.

3/19/13 3:30 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
WelshWarrior
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What womens 135ers do u guys think will end up being on the show... Phone Post
3/19/13 3:36 PM
Stea1th
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hot ones Phone Post
3/19/13 3:38 PM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
171 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Would be cool to see Rowdy Bec in there. She posted her weight the other day as 135, she may have to bulk up some. Phone Post
3/19/13 3:56 PM
Drewout
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How much hotel banging going on after tryouts!!! Gonna be some midget babies made during tryouts weekend and in the house!
3/19/13 4:01 PM
WelshWarrior
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life - Would be cool to see Rowdy Bec in there. She posted her weight the other day as 135, she may have to bulk up some. Phone Post
Plenty of the people go on tuf at a different weight ...then drop when their in the ufc but this obv could work for the womens.. Phone Post
3/19/13 5:46 PM
clevelandkid

Are they gonna have separate houses? Are they hoping for The Real World jacuzzi gang bang angle?
3/19/13 5:48 PM
downunderground
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So what happens with all the women that are signed with invicta at the moment? Some of the best women fighters are in that promotion. Are they going to be able to trial? Phone Post
3/19/13 6:07 PM
PrettyBoy
34 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

downunderground - So what happens with all the women that are signed with invicta at the moment? Some of the best women fighters are in that promotion. Are they going to be able to trial? Phone Post
I'm sure they will considering the relationship those promotions have. UFC has no problem paying fighter to fight on Invicta shows I'm pretty sure Invicta will have no problem letting all their attractive good for TV 135's join the cast of TUF.

That's how totally separate promotions with no financial ties conduct business. Phone Post
3/19/13 6:20 PM
downunderground
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PrettyBoy -
downunderground - So what happens with all the women that are signed with invicta at the moment? Some of the best women fighters are in that promotion. Are they going to be able to trial? Phone Post
I'm sure they will considering the relationship those promotions have. UFC has no problem paying fighter to fight on Invicta shows I'm pretty sure Invicta will have no problem letting all their attractive good for TV 135's join the cast of TUF.

That's how totally separate promotions with no financial ties conduct business. Phone Post
Haha. I see what you did there Phone Post
3/19/13 6:45 PM
Subzero90

Sarah Cheesecake Moras is someone to watch out for.
3/20/13 3:06 AM
RowdyBec
495 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life -  Would be cool to see Rowdy Bec in there. She posted her weight the other day as 135, she may have to bulk up some. Phone Post

That's up to my bosses at Invictia Fighting Championships :)

3/20/13 3:16 AM
Res ispa loquitur
681 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RowdyBec - 
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life -  Would be cool to see Rowdy Bec in there. She posted her weight the other day as 135, she may have to bulk up some. Phone Post

That's up to my bosses at Invictia Fighting Championships :)

Unless you are limited by contract, while your loyalty is admirable it is an ideal that you should overlook for your best career interests...

i found out the hard way at your age in another sport that loyalty only gets one so far, and to pass up the opportunity for the big show would be for most people a mistake of youth.

or I could be way off...keep plugging away!

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.