UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Cesar Gracie believes GSP had 'insider' info

3/19/13 4:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
488 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/19/13 4:19 PM

Nick Diaz immediately put into question how UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre knew what move was coming when their fight at UFC 158: St-Pierre Vs. Diaz went to the ground.

And, just like Diaz, trainer Cesar Gracie stated the same thing during a recent appearance onThe MMA Hour.

"It was really weird because Nick does stuff that's very unique and he hasn't even (done it in fights), he does it in grappling," Gracie said. "It was kind of like wait a minute, this guy is like one step ahead, he knows exactly (what was going to happen)."

Gracie didn't place the blame on photos like Diaz did, instead he stated that it was "almost like someone from our team or something, not a current member (told GSP something). I don't know, it was one of those things, but I don't want to make out an issue at all."

St-Pierre scored a decision victory, retaining his title.

3/19/13 4:23 PM
SimbaSpice
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't want to make an issue out of it, but I'm going to bring it up anyway. Huge Diaz fan, but that whole team needs to shut the fuck up. Phone Post
3/19/13 4:24 PM
forrestfan
376 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

are they talking about kneebar and leg lock photos that were posted here a few weeks ago?
3/19/13 4:24 PM
Zaph
214 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Haha! The rolling kneebar... no can defend without insider info! Phone Post
3/19/13 4:25 PM
ChaosOverkill
743 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You are a flakey crying bitch Ceasar.

3/19/13 4:26 PM
ThatKickDidntHuroooohhhhhhhh
488 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 03/19/13 5:03 PM

Diaz will be Diaz, but when Cesar acts like this he's nothing more than an enabler.

Diaz is a tremendously hard worker and is equally skilled, but he needs to take Richard Perez, Nate, and Gil and find a different camp. 

I really see an exodus of the fighters from the CG camp in the near future.

3/19/13 4:29 PM
DJmixmasterMobbie
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill - 

You are a flakey crying bitch Ceasar.

This.

I think both Nick and Nate would benefit from steering clear of him.
3/19/13 4:31 PM
BiggRiggWreckedGQ
127 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nick has done very similar things in his choice of grappling moves for the past decade. He didnt show anything new on the ground in that fight, Caesar is a liar and a fool Phone Post
3/19/13 4:34 PM
jdb2414
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zaph -  Haha! The rolling kneebar... no can defend without insider info! Phone Post

3/19/13 4:38 PM
Woodford Mike
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL its just never ending with these guys. Some great fighters in that camp and I must admit ive found their song and dance entertaining at times, but its starting to wear a little thin.

3/19/13 4:41 PM
cheesesteak
253 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It must have been that sissy face!!!
3/19/13 4:42 PM
UGCTT_FryedTakayama
869 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GSP did say Bendo showed him the blueprint to beat Nick and Nate wasn't going for Bendo's leg the entire fight, so........

3/19/13 4:43 PM
Bat21
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I laughed. Ceasar is an amusing man.

3/19/13 4:44 PM
herwil10
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What is this 1993 and nobody else knows the secrets of Gracie Jiu-Jitsu? Lol.

Maybe Renzo showed him that super secret kneebar counter.

Or maybe GSP watched some tapes of Diaz fights... nah, couldn't be that.
3/19/13 4:45 PM
Gullivers Travels
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have never seen a more insular and paranoid group of people than Cesar's team.
3/19/13 4:47 PM
BigEyedFish
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

morons
3/19/13 4:47 PM
ChaosOverkill
743 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Here's a thought Ceasar, SPEND LESS TIME MAKING EXCUSES AND TALKING SHIT YOU CAN'T BACK UP, and work more on better preparing your fighters who throw you under the bus after they get beat.

3/19/13 4:52 PM
Wasa-B
333 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

We can leave Gil and Nate out of this but can this get any worse for the Caesar camp? First Nick, then Jake, then Nick doesnt even show up to fight, then Nick runs his mouth after the fight, now Caesar. Stop this self-humiliation guys.
3/19/13 4:54 PM
ChaosOverkill

Jack Dans - 

if i was a real gracie .. id strip cesar of his last name .

for shitting on the name

didnt he marry into the name ?   bitch ass cesar

His Mother did

3/19/13 4:54 PM
tjmitchiscool
28 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Has to be the kimura...never seen nick do that before... Phone Post
3/19/13 4:55 PM
Pancake Syrup
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe he watched UFC ultimate insider?
3/19/13 4:56 PM
UGCTT_Stu0411
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SimbaSpice - I don't want to make an issue out of it, but I'm going to bring it up anyway. Huge Diaz fan, but that whole team needs to shut the fuck up. Phone Post
This. Phone Post
3/19/13 4:56 PM
ChaosOverkill

Edited: 03/19/13 4:59 PM

THis camp is like the WIlliams sisters, remember when they used to lose on the regular before they got big as an ox and would blame it instantly on the opponent being a racist and their father would make a big stink about it like he ws the one competing and not just living vicariously through daughters he controls like puppets?

3/19/13 4:58 PM
Pat Giles
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jack Dans -

for those of you like me who would love to watch cesar gracie get knocked out

look no further ..

cesar went 0-1 in mma got knocked out by frank sham

I will say, it looks like he was trying to pull guard on the ref Phone Post
3/19/13 5:00 PM
mixedmartialfarts
793 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe the whole "shady wraps" situation was actually a ruse to get the deep cover agent Jake Shields back into GSP's locker room to inform him of Diaz's gameplan.... it's all becoming so clear to me now.

Brb someone's knocking at my

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.